Chapter 9

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

"Congratulations~!" sang Sunmi who stood on the doorstep holding a box of cake up to Nari.

 

"Aw~! Thanks!" smiled Nari and hugged Sunmi.

 

"Hey, baby! You brought cake!" greeted Seungri and kissed Sunmi on the cheek.

 

He took the cake in his right hand and held Sunmi's hand in the other. The four friends walked into the kitchen and Sunmi greeted Nari's parents.

 

Mr. Kang took the cake from Seungri and set it up. Mrs. Kang cut it into even pieces and soon, everybody had their own piece of cake.

 

Seungri, Sunmi, Jessica, and Nari walked to the living room and they all sat down on the couches.

 

"How was your first day?" asked Sunmi.

 

Nari repeated what she had told Seungri and Jessica to Sunmi.

 

"Ooh~! I see something going on between you and this Kyuhyun guy~!" teased Sunmi.

 

Nari blushed, "No! Seriously, we're just friends."

 

"You know what? We should all hang out tomorrow," commented Jessica.

 

"Yeah, we should," agreed Nari.

 

"Sorry guys, but Sunmi and I have a date tomorrow," replied Seungri and locked hands with Sunmi.

 

"Ew! Don't make out in front of us!" shouted Jessica.

 

Sunmi laughed, "We won't," and stopped the ever coming closer head of Seungri with her hand.

 

"Okay then Jessica, meet me after school tomorrow by my school gates," spoke up Nari.

 

"Alright," replied Jessica.

 

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" asked Seungri as he held up a DVD.

 

"Sure," replied the three girls and they all turned their attentions to the TV.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Nari groggily walked towards the school gates in the early morning. She had slept late yesterday because of Seungri, Jessica, and Sunmi staying really late over at her house.

 

She yawned and saw the "circle of friends" standing by the school building.

 

She excitedly ran towards them and crept up behind Kyuhyun.

 

"Boo!" she yelled and pushed Kyuhyun from behind.

 

"Ah!" He jumped forward and turned around to see Nari laughing.

 

"That was payback!" she giggled.

 

She joined the circle and greeted the others.

 

"Hey, where's Mr. Jerk?" asked Nari curiously.

 

"Probably still sleeping in as usual," laughed Sungmin.

 

The school bell rang for everyone to start heading towards their classrooms. Nari needed to use the bathroom so she told the boys she'd meet them in class later.

 

As she was walking, she spotted a black limo pull up by the gates and Donghae and a girl getting out of it.

 

He was walking towards Nari's direction but didn't notice her. She wanted to avoid his mean- self but what Jessica said yesterday came back into her mind.

 

'Be nice? Ha! Yeah, right!' she scoffed in her head but as he got closer, she had a second thought.

 

'Hmm... maybe there's a SMALL chance that he MIGHT be nicer...'

 

When Donghae was only about three feet away, Nari called out cheerfully, "Hey, Donghae! Good morning!"

 

Donghae just glanced at her with no facial expression and walked on.

 

'Stupid, mean jerk!' she thought grimly and glared him down from behind.

 

'Who was I kidding? Of course he wouldn't be nice back... not even when the world comes to an end!'

 

Nari regretted what she just did.

 

"I see you've met the Cold Prince already," someone said behind her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
update! xD
im so glad i get comments! lol <3
first day of senior year was very... tiring... -____-;
so much college stuff 2 do... & class...
i ran into a conflict involving IB classes...
i hate this :[
hopefully u guys enjoy this chapter!
btw! i got my iPhone 4 today in the mail! YESH! >:D
no more carrying around two heavy electronics at once everywhere! (aka my phone AND ipod...)
 
signing out,
keybum_manool
 
P o s t e d : 10. 08. 25.