Chapter 23

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

"There you are, Donghae! Class is about to start! Why are you almost late?" asked Yesung as Donghae walked into the classroom.

 

"Nothing. I just had to use the bathroom." replied Donghae and forced out a smile.

 

Nari's heart skipped a beat when she heard Donghae's voice.

 

'He might be the one I've been looking for all along... My Sweet Prince...'

 

Donghae sat next to her in his seat and Nari got nervous. She fidgeted in her chair because she didn't know if she should ask him right now or later.

 

Nari turned her head to see Donghae with a cold expression on. She tilted her head in curiosity and thought, 'Does this have something to do with his dad?'

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

The bell rang for the end of the day and Nari sighed sadly.

 

She couldn't bring herself to ask Donghae the whole day because no timing was right.

 

'Oh, well... there's always tomorrow.' she thought and managed a small smile.

 

Nari and the group walked together towards the school gates.

 

Nari's arm was linked with Eli's and Eli asked, "Do you have any plans today?"

 

Nari nodded her head and replied, "I'm hanging out with Kibum today."

 

Donghae's eyes flashed with anger.

 

"Lucky~! At least you have someone to hang out with! I can't hang out AT ALL today as you already know." pouted Eli.

 

Nari laughed and patted Eli's head.

 

"Aw, it's okay. We're all hanging out tomorrow!"

 

"Yeah, I guess so." sighed Eli.

 

Nari spotted Kibum with his group of friends at one end of the gate and said, "Well, I have to go now. Bye!"

 

"Okay, bye!" smiled Eli and hugged Nari.

 

"Bye, guys!" waved Nari to the others and they waved back.

 

As Nari was walking towards Kibum, someone grabbed her wrist from behind and stopped her.

 

Startled, she turned around to see Donghae staring at her with the most serious expression on.

 

"Don't go."

 

"Huh?" Nari was confused.

 

Donghae pulled her into a hug.

 

"Don't go to Kibum." he said still hugging her.

 

Nari was shocked.

 

'What's going on?' she thought as Donghae tightened his grip on her.

 

Nari closed her eyes and hugged him back.

 

'This feeling... It's the same feeling I felt when I hugged my Sweet Prince...'

 

Finally, they let got of each other and Nari shivered.

 

"Are you cold?" asked Donghae and took off his jacket, wrapping it around her shoulders.

 

Nari kept staring at him.

 

'It is him... The one I've been looking for... Right?'

 

"Is there something on my face?" asked Donghae.

 

"Uh, no, I..." started Nari just before everything started to spin and turned black.

 

Donghae caught her before she could hit the ground and thought, 'Aish! She fainted again! What do I do?'

 

With no other option, he carried her bridal style towards his home.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Nari slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them.

 

The bed felt really comfortable but not like her bed.

 

It didn't smell like her bed either...

 

It smelt of a nice cologne that she always smelt on Donghae... Donghae?!

 

'Omo!' She gasped.

 

She quickly tried to get out of the bed when the door opened.

_____________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
sorry 4 the late update!!
gahhh school T___T
but yeah.. im still breathing :/ at least... lol
comments please! <3
 
MAC:
ImAsujuELF
RaspberryTaffy
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 22