Chapter 2

Finding My Sweet Prince

 Nari breathed in the fresh morning air happily and started walking towards her new school DaeHan Academy!

It had been eleven years since the incident in the forest and Nari was seventeen years old now.

 

'I hope I can find him soon...' thought Nari and pictured herself meeting her sweet prince again... She shivered in excitement.

 

The day when she met her sweet prince, she walked home warmly because of his jacket. He had forgotten to take it back after he left.

 

The little Nari happily walked inside her home with it on and her mother had gasped.

 

"Where'd you get the jacket, sweetie?" She had asked in shock.

 

"Oh, mommy! A boy gave it to me," answered little Nari happily.

 

"What?" Her mom was confused.

 

"I was cold and he sensed it so he gave me his jacket to wear," explained Nari, "I'm giving it back to him. Why are you so surprised, mommy?"

 

"Oh, it's n-nothing..." replied her mom.

 

Everyday, Nari would wait out on the street where she had last seen her prince to give him his jacket back but he never showed up.

 

Two years later, she found out why her mother had been so shocked to see the jacket.

 

It was a school jacket and on it was a symbol of a school... It was the symbol of the most rich and famous school called DaeHan Academy!

 

It was the biggest private school in South Korea!

 

To get in, you had to pay a huge amount of tuition money.

 

Of course Nari's family wasn't rich enough to send her there. If they were, she would already be attending the school.

 

She desperately wanted to go but there wasn't enough money.

 

DaeHan Academy had every grade, even college, but Nari found out that they didn't give out scholarships from first through eleventh grade.

 

You had to pay if you wanted to attend.

 

So Nari decided to study really hard to get a full scholarship in twelfth grade.

 

All that hard work had finally payed off and now Nari was going to DaeHan Academy– with a full scholarship!!

 

Nari walked into the school gates. She looked up at the school building and was dumbstruck... It was huge!

 

And it looked so new...

 

'Wow... what a really rich school,' thought Nari and continued to walk forward.

 

She couldn't wait until school ended because her parents and long-time best friends, Seungri and Jessica, were throwing a congratulations party for her!

 

Of course Sunmi was going to be there too since she was Seungri's girlfriend. They've been going out for two years now.

 

‘Wow, that's a record for both of them,’ giggled Nari.

 

Nari liked Sunmi and considered her to be the third best friend after Seungri and Jessica.

 

She couldn't wait until she could tell them about her first day of school at DaeHan!

 

As she continued walking, she heard a pair of footsteps getting closer and closer.

 

Suddenly, a force pushed her to the side, causing her to drop the the stuff in her hands.

 

'Aish!' She glared at the guy running ahead now. He had bumped into her.

 

Nari sighed and bent down to pick up her stuff and glanced once again in the running guy's direction.

 

She saw him turn around and look at her but didn't bother to stop and help her or say sorry.

 

"Rude people these days..." she grumbled and walked into the school building.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Notes;;

 

Posted: 10. 07. 11.

 

Oh em gee! Spain won the World Cup title!!

Sorry to say this, but this game was the most boring World Cup game I ever watched in my whole entire life! ><

I almost fell asleep– wait, let me rephrase that– I did fall asleep... during the first half-time and part of the second... haha;;

How did you guys enjoy the World Cup?

 

- keybum_manool

<3