Chapter 20

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

"Oh! I forgot the introductions! This is Seungri and Sunmi. These guys are Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Hankyung, and Sungmin. Also, this is Eli!" Nari introduced everybody to each other.

 

After the introductions, all of them sat down.

 

Kyuhyun walked over and sat next to Jessica while Eli sat in between Hankyung and Yesung while Nari sat in between Sungmin and Donghae.

 

"Hey, isn't that Kim Kibum over there?" asked Yesung as he spotted a group of boys sitting at another table.

 

"I thought he was in America." commented Sungmin.

 

"Oh, he came back. I saw him during lunch." replied Hankyung casually as he looked at the menu.

 

Donghae gritted his teeth with anger at the reminder of of Kibum's existence.

 

Soon, Tiffany came into the shop ad skipped over to the table, "Hey! I hope I'm not late! Tutoring was pretty long today."

 

"Nope! You're just in time!" smiled Nari as Hankyung scooted over to make room for Tiffany.

 

"Hey Tiff, guess what? Kim Kibum's back from America." said Sungmin and nodded his head towards the other table.

 

Tiffany saw the boys and exclaimed, "That playboy's back?! Ugh! Now there's gonna be drama at school again."

 

"Kibum's a player?" asked Nari.

 

"Yup! One of the biggest at school." answered Tiffany.

 

"But he doesn't look like one." continued Nari, confused.

 

"He may look nice and innocent, but don't let his looks deceive you! If he tries to play with you, just tell me so I can kick his !" growled Tiffany.

 

"Wow, Tiff must really dislike Kibum." noted Eli.

 

"Yup! You see, one of her best friends, Taeyeon, got played by him and was badly heartbroken." explained Yesung.

 

"Oh~" understood Nari and Eli.

 

"Tiff, you still haven't ordered." said Donghae.

 

"Oh, right!" perked up Tiffany and happily looked at the menu.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Kibum and his friends were hanging out in the bakery when Kangin noticed a group of students wearing DaeHan Academy's uniform entering the store.

 

"Hey, isn't that Donghae and the others? Look! The girl Kibum targeted is with them, too." he commented.

 

Kibum turned his head and saw them also. He grinned when he spotted Nari.

 

'I'll start on her tomorrow.' he thought and turned back around to his friends.

 

'Kibum's up to something...' thought Leeteuk suspiciously but shrugged it off.

 

The door to the bakery opened again and a girl student wearing DaeHan Academy's uniform also entered.

 

"Oh, look. Hyper chick's here." commented Eunhyuk, pointing at the girl.

_______________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
omgeeee!!
i have a 20th Century Topics Test, German quiz, and Psychology quiz tomorrow!! ><
stressed out = me T___T
 
MAC:
tofurush
LeslyeAkira
SAPPHIREpixie
Litche
ImAsujuELF
 
i <3 u guys~!! :DD
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 16