Chapter 11

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

"Yo, Nari babe! You just leave me behind like that?" called Sungmin as he came towards Nari, Kyuhyun, and Jessica.

 

When Nari had teased Kyuhyun about Jessica, she accidently left Sungmin with the other guys and had dragged Kyuhyun towards Jessica.

 

"Sorry, Sungmin honey! I didn't mean to!" apologized Nari.

 

Jessica looked at Nari skeptically.

 

"Last time I checked, gangsters weren't your type," she commented while looking Sungmin up and down.

 

"Well, they are NOW!" retorted Sungmin and pulled Nari into his arms.

 

Nari laughed and explained it all to Jessica.

 

"No, we're just friends. He just likes to call me babe! It got on my nerves so I started to call him honey to make him stop but it didn't do anything. Now, I'm so used to calling him honey that we just call each other those nicknames."

 

"Oh~! Friends with benefits, huh," smirked Jessica.

 

"Whatever," said Nari and rolled her eyes.

 

Soon, the other guys arrived at where Jessica, Nari, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin stood. Nari introduced everybody else to Jessica.

 

"So, where do you guys wanna go?" asked Yesung.

 

"Let's go to the amusement park!" suggested Hankyung excitedly.

 

"Yeah! Let's go!" shouted Sungmin and grabbed Nari's hand, dragging her towards the amusement park's direction.

 

"Wanna go?" asked Kyuhyun to Jesssica.

 

She shrugged and smiled, saying, "Sure."

 

Kyuhyun grinned and the two walked towards Nari and Sungmin who were already halfway down the road.

 

"Come on! Come on!" yelled Hankyung, motioning for Yesung and Donghae to come along.

 

Yesung sighed, "I guess we're going to the amusement park then," and walked with Donghae and Hankyung towards the park.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Jessica, Kyuhyun, Nari, and Sungmin were already in the park, waiting for Donghae, Yesung, and Hankyung to arrive.

 

"Finally you guys came!" shouted Sungmin as the three boys entered. "You guys took forever!"

 

"Well, what do you wanna ride?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"Ooh! Ooh! That one! That one!" cried Hankyung, pointing at a ride and jumped up and down.

 

Nari burst out laughing, "You're just like a little kid!"

 

"But I wanna ride that!" he pouted.

 

"Okay, let's ride that then," smiled Nari and everybody went to ride it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
haha so in this story, Sungmin's a gangster kinda guy & Hankyung is an ADHD crazy child-like guy lol xD
what weird characters... haha;
hope u enjoyed this chappie!
comments! <3
 
P o s t e d : 10. 08. 27