Chapter 22

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

Nari walked into her room and glanced at the little jacket of her Sweet Prince.

 

'When will I find you, Prince? This is harder than I thought.' she sighed.

 

Then suddenly, Donghae's concerned eyes flashed back into her head and the Prince's eyes back then flashed across her eyes also.

 

Nari gasped, 'Could he be?!'

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

That night, Donghae had the same dream that always came once in a while. A little girl's sadly crying voice was heard inside a deep forest.

 

Cautiously, he stepped closer and closer towards it. He saw the girl and tapped her shoulder lightly.

 

Frightened, the girl turned around quickly and saw him. Her face was so beautiful yet fragile.

 

Stunned, he just stared at her for a while but then came back to his senses and just led her out of the forest.

 

When they came out, the little girl was so happy! She was really cute when she smiled. She hugged him in delight and his face turned red.

 

Her little body was very cold so he took off his jacket and wrapped it around her.

 

Suddenly, his mom called him, yelling, "My Little Prince! Where are you?!"

 

He groaned because he had to leave the girl and also because his mom had called him her 'little prince', which embarrassed him in front of the girl.

 

He knew his mom would be mad if he didn't show up soon so he said bye to the girl and ran towards the park where his mom was.

 

That's when Donghae always woke up.

 

'I wonder how the girl is doing now...'

 

He had never gotten his jacket back and when he came home without it on, his dad was furious and forbid him ever to go over to the place where he had met the girl again.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

The next morning, Nari nervously walked towards school.

 

She was nervous because Donghae could be her Sweet Prince and she didn't know if she should confront him or not.

 

As she walked, someone came up behind her and whispered, "Boo!" into her ear.

 

"Ah~!" she screamed and turned around to see Kibum grinning at her reaction.

 

Suddenly, what Tiffany had said about him popped back up into her head.

 

'I can still be nice to him though, right?' she thought and smiled at him.

 

"Hey Nari, do you wanna hang out today?" asked Kibum and put his arm around Nari's shoulders.

 

"Um, sure. I don't have anything to do today anyway." answered Nari.

 

It was true.

 

Usually, all of her friends would go somewhere together after school but not today. They all had other stuff to do.

 

"Great! I'll walk you to class." he offered and led her into the school building with his arm still around her shoulders.

 

As they walked, they passed by Donghae without knowing it and Donghae glared at Kibum.

 

After Nari went into her classroom, Kibum turned around and was walking to his own, when Donghae stopped him and blocked the way.

 

"Hey, Donghae." smirked Kibum.

 

"What did you do to Nari?" asked Donghae coldly.

 

"Nothing." answered Kibum and grinned.

 

This made Donghae even angrier and he grabbed Kibum's collar.

 

"Don't even try to hurt Nari, because I will hurt you!" he threatened.

 

Kibum smirked and replied, "What has this got to do with you? You don't even go out with Nari."

 

And with that said, he pushed Donghae's hand away and walked into his own classroom.

_______________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
AHHHHH!! CHEM TEST 2MORO! CHEM TEST 2MORO! *freaking out*
 
MAC:
tofurush
Litche
ryuuaegyofishy
LeslyeAkira
ImAsujuELF
 
Thanx 4 ur support guys! ^^
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 19