Chapter 34 - The End

Finding My Sweet Prince

'Uh-oh...' thought Nari as she looked at Donghae's face.

Tiffany saw her brother holding hands with Nari and ran up to them, squealing, "Oh my gosh! Are you guys finally going out?!"

Donghae glared at her and asked, "Why were you holding hands with HIM?" pointing at Leeteuk.

"Well... um... you see..." started Tiffany uneasily, knowing her brother's quick anger.

"We go out." finished Leeteuk simply.

Everyone's eyes bulged out.

"I don't want you to be with him." said Donghae seriously.

"B-but oppa-"

"No buts."

Tiffany was on the verge of crying. Nari gently pulled Donghae's hand and said, "Just give them a chance..."

Donghae sighed, "Fine, Tiffany, you can go out with him but don't blame me if something happens."

He turned to Leeteuk, "And YOU better take good care of her or else I'll kill you."

Leeteuk grinned and replied, "Don't worry, I will."

"Oh my gosh, Tiff! When did this start?!" yelled both Nari and Eli, running up to her excitedly.

"Girls." commented Sungmin and rolled his eyes.

Hankyung eyed Yesung who kept staring at Eli. He nudged him and asked, "Why're you staring at Eli?"

Yesung turned bright red and stuttered, "I-I wasn't s-staring at her."

"Yeah, right," smirked Hankyung, "You like Eli!"

Sungmin gasped and ran over to the two, yelling, "You like El-mmm?!"

But Yesung covered his mouth before the whole world could hear.

*~*~*~*~* Three Months Later *~*~*~*~*

Everybody eyed the clock, waiting for it to ring... then it would be the end of school... and the start of summer vacation!

The bell finally rang and everybody jumped out of their seats, cheering. Yesung was so caught up in the moment that he turned to face Eli and kissed her!

Eli was surprised at first but then kissed him back. Sungmin nudged Hankyung for him to see and they both grinned like idiots. Kyuhyun smacked both of them on the head, saying, "erts."

*~*~*~*~*

The whole group was walking out of the school building when two voices called out, "Nari!"

Ayumi and Kibum, hand in hand, ran up to her.

"I'm gonna miss you! Have a good break!" said Ayumi as she hugged Nari.

"Me, too!" said Nari and she hugged her back.

Kibum and Donghae smiled at each other. Yes, they were friends. Finally.

"See you around during summer." grinned Kibum to Nari.

They hugged and the AyuKi couple left.

The group was almost near the gates when Nari said to Donghae, "Hey, can you go with everybody else because I want to stay here by myself for a little bit. Don't worry, I'll catch up with you and the others soon."

Donghae nodded his head.

"Don't take too long." he whispered into her ear and kissed her lightly before catching up with the others.

Nari sighed as she stared at the school building.

'My first year at DaeHan Academy has officially ended. I came with a mission and... I... accomplished it! I found my Sweet Prince and I guess that's the end of this story.' thought Nari and smiled, thinking of all the memories.

She glanced once more at the school then ran to catch up with her friends and... Donghae, her Sweet Prince.

.............................
....................
.............
...... THE END <3
............
....................
..............................

&& that's the end!! ><

OMGAHH i feel soooo bad!!! ><

i thought i already put up this chapter... for like the longest time... T__T

i apologize to all my readers!!

but this is the last & final chapter u've all been waiting for :]

hope you guys liked it!!

comment & tell me how u enjoyed it! ;D