Chapter 13

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

"Where did you guys disappear off to?!" asked Nari threateningly at the three returning boys.

 

"Sorry Nari babe, but you see, Hankyung saw a butterfly and started to chase it so I went after him to make him stop but dude, Hankyung is STRONG when he's determined so Yesung had to come help me drag him away from the butterfly," replied Sungmin apologetically and sent Hankyung a death glare.

 

Hankyung hung his head down and gloom swept through the group.

 

"Aw~! It's okay, Hankyung. I still love you!" said Nari brightly, trying to cheer him up.

 

Hankyung suddenly looked up, smiling really happily and gave Nari a big bear hug.

 

Soon, it was getting dark and the group walked out of the amusement park.

 

"Dude, I heard that a new student from China is transferring to our school," commented Yesung as they walked.

 

Hankyung brightened up and added, "Yeah! I heard that too! I can't wait to talk in Chinese with someone around my age again!"

 

Then his face darkened, "But what if the new student speaks Cantonese, not Mandarin?!...T^T...^o^* Oh well! I'll still understand some!"

 

"Dude, you are so bipolar! O_o" sighed Yesung and they all laughed.

 

The group almost arrived at the school gates and Donghae noticed a girl standing there. He quickened his pace and walked up to her.

 

"Tiffany! What are you doing here?" he asked, surprised.

 

"Oh, oppa! You came! I had late classes so after them I decided to wait for you since Mr. Park said that you'd be here in about five minutes," she replied grinning.

 

Donghae sighed, "You didn't have to."

 

"Didn't have to what?" asked Nari who had come up behind Donghae.

 

"Unni~! xD" cried Tiffany and glomped Nari.

 

Donghae looked confusingly at the two.

 

"You two know each other? O_o"

 

"Yeah," answered Nari, smiling.

 

"Hey Nari unni, do you need a ride home? 'Cause we could give you one!" said Tiffany and pointed to a black limo waiting by the gates.

 

"Um, well, I have to walk with Jessi-"

 

"No, it's okay Nari. Kyuhyun said he'll take me home. Go on." interceded Jessica and smiled at her.

 

"Yay~!!" shouted Tiffany and dragged Nari towards the limo.

 

Tiffany pushed Donghae into the limo as Nari waved bye to the others and soon, Nari was pushed into the limo as well.

 

Tiffany entered after pushing Nari in and closed the limo door.

 

"Unni, where do you live?" she asked.

 

"Just over on that street right opposite of the forest. It's the second house on the left." answered Nari, pointing to the street.

 

"Mr. Park, did you hear that?" asked Tiffany to the chauffeur.

 

"Yes, young mistress," answered Mr. Park and began to drive.

 

'Young mistress, huh,' thought Nari and asked, "Young mistress? You must be rich, right?"

 

"Ha ha, yeah, I guess you could say that. My dad's the school director," answered Tiffany.

 

"Omo! Jinjjah(really)?!" exclaimed Nari.

 

"Yup!" answered Tiffany.

 

The limo turned into Nari's street and Donghae's eyes grew wide as he looked at the surrounding.

 

'This place looks so familiar...'

 

"Hello~?... HELLO?!" yelled Nari, waving her hand in front of Donghae's face.

 

Donghae snapped back into attention and looked at Nari.

 

"I said bye," she pouted.

 

"Oh, bye," replied Donghae and turned back to the window, zoning out again.

 

'What's up with him?' thought Nari and got out of the limo.

 

"Bye, Tiff! Thanks for the ride and I'll see you tomorrow!" said Nari.

 

"No prob, unni! Anytime!" winked Tiffany and closed the limo door.

 

The limo pulled out of the driveway and headed out. Nari waved and sighed, walking into her home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
i just came back from oak island beach yesterdayy :3
it was great!!
i <3 beaches... *sighh* kkkk xD
hope u guys liked the update!
comments! <3
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 07