Chapter 21

Finding My Sweet Prince

"Remember that time she threatened you after you played around with Taeyeon?" laughed Shindong.

"Stop talking about Tiffany." interrupted Leeteuk.

"Ooh~! Does our little Teukkie like Hyper chick?" teased Eunhyuk.

 

"No, it's just that I feel bad for her." replied Leeteuk.

 

"You're still mine, Teukkie!" cried Kangin and hugged Leeteuk.

 

"Get off me!" he shouted and pushed Kangin off of him.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

After a while, Nari's table decided to part and everyone stood up to leave.

 

Tiffany needed to use the bathroom and went to use it while the others walked outside of the shop.

 

Kibum's table decided to leave as well but Leeteuk stayed behind to pay the bill.

 

'They just tell me it's my treat and leave!' thought Leeteuk and sighed.

 

Tiffany came out of the bathroom and saw Leeteuk. They were the only ones in the shop, not including the workers there.

 

Leeteuk saw her too and smiled at her.

 

Tiffany shyly smiled back and walked up to him.

"Hi, Tiffany."

 

"Hi... I see you friend's back from the States." she replied.

 

"Yeah... you don't like him, do you?"

 

"Nope! I hate him!" said Tiffany and pouted.

 

Leeteuk laughed at her cute angry self and asked, "But you like me, right?"

 

Tiffany blushed and rocked back and forth on her heels.

 

"May~be!" she answered back cheekily.

 

Leeteuk grinned at her reply and was about to hug her when Donghae came back into the shop and yelled, "Tiff, let's go!"

 

"Alright!" she replied smiling one last time and Leeteuk, then ran towards Donghae.

 

Donghae glared at Leeteuk and walked away, back to his group with Tiffany.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

When Donghae came back to his group, everyone was already divided into separate groups of who will walk with whom back home.

 

Seungri was, of course, going to walk with Sunmi.

 

Yesung and Eli's house were close by each other so they decided to to walk together.

 

Hankyung and Sungmin lived in the same neighborhood and would be walking together.

 

Kyuhyun said he would walk Jessica home again and Nari, Donghae, and Tiffany decided to walk together.

 

Everyone parted and Kyuhyun happily walked alongside Jessica towards her home.

 

"Hey, um, Jessica?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Do you have boyfriend?" he asked shyly.

 

"Yup, I do." she replied.

 

"Oh..." Kyuhyun's face fell.

 

Jessica laughed and said, "No, I really don't but you should've seen your face when I said yes."

 

"That was mean." he pouted.

 

"Aw, are you mad? I'm sorry." she apologized.

 

"It's okay." smiled Kyuhyun, then suddenly stopped walking.

 

"Why'd you stop?" she asked, confused.

 

"Jessica, I... I really like you. Will you go out with me?" asked Kyuhyun and looked away, blushing.

 

"Of course!" smiled Jessica and hugged Kyuhyun.

 

A wide grin spread across his face and he twirled her around, still in a hugging position.

 

Jessica giggled and the two walked on, holding hands.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

There was an awkward silence as Donghae, Tiffany, and Nari walked on.

 

Dongahe was glaring at Tiffany and asked, "Did anything happen between you and Leeteuk?"

 

Tiffany sighed. "NOTHING happened, okay?"

 

He didn't look convinced and said, "Don't be hanging around him anymore."

 

"But oppa-"

 

"No buts."

 

"But he's different from Kibum!" she cried, ignoring Donghae's 'no buts' comment.

 

"I don't care. You won't be around him anymore. End of discussion." said Donghae coldly and ignored Tiffany's pouts.

 

"Nari unni! Your boyfriend-to-be is being so unfair!" complained Tiffany.

 

Nari blushed and replied, "Who's Leeteuk, anyway?"

 

"Oh, he's Kibum's, aka stupid playboy's, best friend but he is so not like him!"

 

"Oh~! I see what's going on. You like him!" teased Nari.

 

Tiffany blushed and replied, "May~be," looking to see if Donghae was listening.

 

The three friends finally arrived at Nari's house and said their goodbyes.

________________________________________

 

Notes;;

 

omgahh

i'm so glad my test & quizzes are over!! :DD

but i have soo much hw due on monday & tuesday... T___T

plus a friggin test in CHEM in monday!!

that is the worst subject ever invented on this EARTH!! D:<

 

btw thanx 2 my commenters~ <3

i always appreciate ur support!! xD

 

MAC:

ImAsujuELF

LeslyeAkira

 

P o s t e d : 10. 09. 17