Chapter 32

Finding My Sweet Prince

Kibum patiently waited for Nari to come to school the next morning.

"Kibum!" said a voice from behind as he recognized it as Nari's. He turned around smiling but it faded away when he saw Donghae with her.

 

"Good Morning!" grinned Kibum to Nari, "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?"

 

"Can't you talk to her later? The bell's about to ring." commented Donghae.

 

"You out of this, she isn't even your girlfriend." replied Kibum.

 

"Yes, she is," said Donghae calmly, "so talk to her after school."

 

"Mwoh (What)?!" Kibum was taken aback by the sudden news.

 

"Nari, is he really your boyfriend?" he asked, still in disbelief.

 

Nari shyly nodded her head.

 

"Well then, we'll see you at the end." said Donghae and walked away with Nari, holding hands.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

"Yo, Man! Why do we always have to come to early morning class?" yawned Sungmin as he rubbed his tired eyes.

 

"Seriously, what's the whole point of calling them 'early morning class' if all students have to attend it? Why not just label it 1st period?" reasoned Kyuhyun.

 

"I hate school..." grumbled Yesung.

 

"What is up with you guys? You all are never this negative early in the morning. Where'd all the hyperness go?" asked Eli as she entered the classroom.

 

"I lost my Nintendo DS." complained Sungmin.

 

"I got a freakin' 98 on a test." said Kyuhyun.

 

"Kyuhyun, you're such a nerd! Anyways, I couldn't sleep well last night." added Yesung.

 

"I couldn't catch a butterfly." butted in Hankyung with teary eyes.

 

Eli just rolled her eyes and said, "No comment."

 

Just then, Donghae entered the classroom holding Nari's hand. The guys' eyes almost bulged out of their heads.

 

"Are you guys dating?" asked Yesung in disbelief.

 

Donghae and Nari both nodded their heads, blushing.

 

"OH MY GOSH!" screamed Eli, "This is so great!"

 

"I knew this would happen sooner or later." grinned Kyuhyun.

 

"Aw~! No fair! Nari was mine!" pouted Sungmin.

 

"Donghae and Nari sitting in a tree~ K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Hankyung started to sing while skipping around the new couple.

 

"Okay, okay! We get the point!" sighed Donghae and shook his head at the silliness.

 

Suddenly, the teacher came in and everybody rushed to their seats as the bell rang for the start of class.

 

"Students," the teacher started, "I know we're almost done with this year but we have a transfer student from Japan."

 

A girl with long brown hair, a lean body, and big eyes entered the room.

 

"Hi, my name's Lee Ayumi. Hope we can become friends." She smiled.

 

"Dude, what is up with so many transfer students these days?" said Sungmin under his breath.

 

Eli heard this and smacked the back of his head, "Ahem! I'm a transfer student too, you know."

 

"Ow! Sorry, jeez, no need to hit." Sungmin rubbed the attacked spot.

 

The teacher didn't notice anything and continued, "Ayumi, you may go sit next to Hankyung over there."

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

After class ended, Eli and the guys came over to Ayumi's desk.

 

"Hi Ayumi, I'm Eli." smiled she.

 

"Nice to meet you." smiled Ayumi back.

 

After all the introductions were done, Sungmin asked, "Did you transfer here for a particular reason?"

 

Ayumi nodded her head, "I came to find my childhood friend. We got separated when we were seven."

 

"Who is it? We might know the person." smiled Nari.

 

"His name is-"

 

"Yumi?" came a voice from the classroom door.

 

_____________________________________________

 

Notes;;

HI GUYS! XD *waves*

yeahh next chappie is the last one T__T

omgee... i have a new obsession now!! GAHH!

it's Yoo Ah In!! <3333

i decided to divorce Key and marry Ah In oppa!! ;]

or is that too harsh on Key? rofl x3

 

P o s t e d : 10. 11. 29