Chapter 6

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

Nari ran through the corridor and came to a stop. She looked to her side and saw a staircase. She quietly sat down on the step, wiping her tears.

 

'What a jerk! Making me argue until i have tears in my eyes!' she thought grimly.

 

Nari heard a pair of footsteps getting closer and it echoed through the empty corridor. She turned around to see one of the guys that hung out with Donghae.

 

"Hi... um... are you okay?" asked the guy and scratched his head.

 

"No, I'm not okay. It's my first day of school and I probably have a crappy reputation already," replied Nari and pouted.

 

The guy came over and sat next to her on the step.

 

"Aww, it's okay. You probably don't even have a reputation yet," he teased.

 

"Hey!" she shouted and playfully hit his arm.

 

"By the way, my name's Kyuhyun," said the guy and stretched out his hand for her to shake.

 

"Cool. I'm Nari, as you probably already know," said Nari and shook his outstretched hand.

 

"Gah! My first day is ruined because of that jerk!" she pouted.

 

"Hey, at least Donghae's fans know that you and him are not close, or else they would beat you up to make your day even worse. But don't worry, if that ever happens, I'll be there for you!" shouted Kyuhyun triumphantly and made a superhero hand motion, trying to cheer her up.

 

Nari luaghed but then started to cry.

 

"Hey... s-stop crying..." said Kyuhyun dumbfounded by her sudden change of reaction.

 

When Kyuhyun made a comment about fans and getting beat up, it brought back tearful memories for her. She couldn't stop the tears from falling and just let it go.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Donghae kept walking on.

 

He stopped at a corner and slammed his fist into the wall in frustration.

 

Suddenly, he heard someone crying... but it wasn't just any crying, it was really sad and it seemed like there was a deep scar and meaning into it.

 

He heard this crying sound before... back when he helped a girl- 'No,' he thought and quickly shook his head.

 

Donghae knew that he wouldn't ever see that girl again.

 

He quietly walked towards the direction where the crying sound came from.

 

From the corner, he saw Nari crying and Kyuhyun looking like he didn't know what to do.

 

'Kyuhyun must have done something really wrong to make her cry that sadly,' thought Donghae and was about to come out and beat Kyuhyun to a pulp when suddenly, Kyuhyun said to Nari, "You can borrow my shoulder if you want..."

 

Nari slowly put her head on Kyuhyun's shoulder and her crying began to subside.

 

Donghae just stared at the two for a while then turned around, sighing. He still wanted to punch the daylights out of Kyuhyun but tried to calm down and quietly walked back towards class.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

"I think we should go back to class now. First break is almost over," whispered Kyuhyun softly into Nari's ear.

 

Nari sighed.

 

"Yeah... okay," she replied half-heartedly.

 

She didn't feel like seeing that jerk of a guy, Donghae, just yet.

 

Kyuhyun helped Nari up and put his arm around her shoulders.

 

They both walked back to class like that.

 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
So yay~!
Another update! :D
hopefully, they'll be more comments ><;
 
P o s t e d : 10. 08. 22