Chapter 5

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

Nari brightly looked around the room to see a guy raise his hand but her smile disappeared instantly when she saw his face.

 

It was him.

 

He was the rude guy who had bumped into her this morning but didn't even bother to stop and help her or say sorry.

 

She slowly walked up to him, glaring at him. He didn't even look at her or say hi when she sat down.

 

He looked as if he didn't even give one care in the world.

 

'His name's Lee Donghae, huh,' she thought and glared at him some more from the side as the teacher proceeded into her lesson of the day.

 

Soon, the bell rang for first break and the teacher walked out of the classroom. All the guys gathered around Donghae's desk again and checked out Nari.

 

"*Whistle~* So who's this fine young lady with you, Donghae?" joked Sungmin.

 

Donghae looked up at Sungmin and gave him the 'Don't-ever-say-that-again' glare.

 

Yesung turned to Nari and introduced himself, "Hi, my name's Yesung. You're Nari, right?"

 

"Yeah..." smiled Nari and shook Yesung's hand.

 

"I see you've been glaring at Donghae over here. Did he do something wrong?" asked Yesung.

 

"I think he has something to tell me." replied Nari and sent Donghae a death glare.

 

"May I ask what that is?" continued Yesung.

 

"Oh, he knows..." said Nari.

 

'He better know!' she thought.

 

"What did you do?" whispered Kyuhyun to Donghae.

 

"I don't know," answered Donghae, uninterested.

 

Deep down, he knew what she expected him to say but for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to say it.

 

"What?!" shouted Nari and stood up from her seat. "You know exactly what you have to tell me!"

 

Donghae looked straight into her eyes. Nari could feel his cold, empty eyes piercing into her.

 

"I have no idea," he replied coldly.

 

"You jerk! You bumped into me this morning, remember?! And you didn't even stop and help me or say sorry! Apologize!" she shouted and stood there, glaring down at him.

 

He stared back with emptiness in his eyes. Nari could feel tears prickling up in her own eyes and ran out of the classroom, tears falling down.

 

"That was cruel, man. It WAS your fault. I'll go check up on her," said Kyuhyun and ran after Nari.

 

"Dude, I can't believe you couldn't even say sorry to her. That was not a nice move," added Sungmin disapprovingly.

 

"Kyuhyun and Sungmin are right..." agreed Yesung.

 

Donghae slammed his fist on the desk and stood up. He glared at his friends and angrily walked out of the classroom.

 

"They don't call him the Cold Prince for nothing..." said Hankyung.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Notes;;

 

Some of you might think that it's pathetic that Nari just cried because of that small incident...

but i was trying to portray how people generally get all teary eyed when they argue??

... Don't they?

when they get like really mad... no? ><;;

but that's why she cried.

Because she was really mad. haha;

 

P o s t e d : 10. 08. 21