Chapter 19

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

As Donghae and Nari were walking and playing around, they noticed that students were streaming out of the school building.

 

"Huh, I guess school already ended," said Donghae.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

When the last bell rang, Eli looked at Yesung and asked, "Are you sure they got lost?"

 

Yesung sighed and answered, "I guess not, so what could have happened?"

 

'He wouldn't dare skip again... would he?' thought Yesung worriedly.

 

As the group advanced out to the school gates, they spotted Nari and Donghae! Yesung saw them first and ran towards them.

 

As he got closer, he noticed Donghae smiling happily as Nari talked to him.

 

'It's been years since I've seen Donghae fully smile like that. I guess he finally met someone who can make him smile fully and happily again.' thought Yesung and grinned.

 

"Hey, you two! Where were you guys? Both of you suddenly disappeared after lunch!" cried Yesung.

 

"Oh, well, we got lost in the school and by the time we actually knew where we were, the final bell rang and we came out first." lied Donghae.

 

Yesung sighed in relief and patted Donghae's back, saying, "I was worried you might have been skipping and who knows what could've happened if you did and your dad found out again."

 

Donghae stiffened at the mention of his dad.

 

Nari noticed this and lightly touched his shoulder, "Are you alright?"

 

Donghae forced out a smile and replied, "Y-yeah, I'm fine."

 

Nari tilted her head to the side and thought, 'No... there's definitely something wrong...'

 

After Yesung, everybody else came and asked the same question, "Where were you guys?"

 

Donghae gave them all the same answer.

 

The whole group was walking together to a bakery where they would meet Seungri, Jessica, Sunmi, and Tiffany later.

 

As they walked, Nari got lost in her thoughts about the possible answers to what was wrong with Donghae and didn't pay attention to the road.

 

Before she knew it, she tripped over a rock standing in the way and Donghae caught her just in time.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked with warm, concerned eyes.

 

'Wait... I have seen those eyes before...' thought Nari and continued to stare into Donghae's eyes.

 

"Are you okay?" asked Donghae the second time.

 

Nari snapped back into attention and replied, "Uh, yeah, yeah... I'm totally fine, heh heh ^^;;"

 

Donghae grinned at Nari's cuteness and everybody started walking again.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

The group entered the bakery and spotted Seungri, Jessica, and Sunmi already seated at a table.

 

"Hey, guys!" called Nari and waved at their direction.

 

Seungri noticed her first and waved back furiously.

 

When she came to their table, Seungri jumped out of his seat and hugged her, "Best friend! I missed you~x3"

 

Nari laughed and asked, "Why are you guys so early? Did your school let out early?"

 

"No, we just came directly here after school ended." replied Sunmi and locked hands with Seungri as he sat back down.

______________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
i'm so happy i have commenters~!! :DD lol
u guys always make my day ;]
i think i should do like a name-posting thing like i used to on winglin haha ^^*
 
My Amazing Commenters (MAC):
LeslyeAkira
ImAsujuELF
Litche
 
i appreciate you guys spending time to comment on my story :3
thanx~ <3
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 15