Chapter 17

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

After everybody finished eating, the group headed back to class. 

 

Suddenly, Nari stopped in her tracks.

 

"Crap!  I left my watch in the lunchroom!" she cried and slapped her forehead. 

 

"Donghae says he'll go with you!" said Yesung and pushed him towards Nari.

 

'WTH?!' thought Donghae and gave Yesung the 'What-the-heck-do-you-think-you're-doing?!' look.

 

Sungmin walked over and whispered, "Are you too scared to go alone with Nari?" smirking.

 

Donghae glared at him then grabbed Nari's arm, dragging her away towards the lunchroom.

 

As Donghae and Nari walked away, Sungmin grinned and said, "I KNEW that would make him go!"

 

Yesung laughed, "You were too lazy to go back with Nari yourself."

 

"Well, you were the one that pushed Donghae from behind and said that he wanted to go when he really didn't so YOU were being the lazy-!" retorted Sungmin.

 

"Okay, okay!  BOTH of you guys are lazy-butts! Now is it settled?" intervened Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin turned his attention to Kyuhyun and grinned mischievously, "Who's the one that's excited to see Jessica today?"

 

Yesung joined in, "Aw~!  What's gonna happen if she doesn't show up?"

 

Kyuhyun turned red like always and Sungmin and Yesung started to laugh. 

 

Eli looked at them cluelessly.

 

Hankyung rolled his eyes and said to her, "Just ignore their comments.  What idiots they are."

 

Eli giggled and they all entered the classroom.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Nari quickly walked to the table they were sitting at and found her watch. 

 

As Donghae and Nari walked out of the lunchroom, they met Kibum on the way.

 

"Hey Nari, do you have some time today?  We could go hang out after school." said Kibum.

 

Nari blushed and said apologetically, "I'm sorry I can't.  I already have plans today but maybe some other-"

 

Before Nari could finish her sentence, Donghae angrily grabbed her hand and dragged her away again, but this time, into an empty hallway.

 

He slammed her back against the wall and looked straight at her.

 

"What is your problem?!" she shouted.

 

"Why do you blush when you talk to Kibum?" asked he through gritted teeth.

 

"What?"

 

"Why do you blush whenever you talk to Kibum?!  Do you like him?... Answer me!!" cried Donghae and shook her shoulders.

 

Nari pushed his hands off of her and said, "Why do you care?  It's none of your business anyway."

 

She gave him a cold stare and started to walk away.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Donghae was shocked. 

 

He didn't know why, but what she said stabbed him in the heart.

 

He numbly stared at the wall where Nari was standing at before.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

As Nari was walking, her head started to spin and before she knew it, everything turned black.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Donghae was still in shock when he heard a 'thump!'  He turned around quickly to see a limp body of Nari lying on the ground!

 

Even before his head could think, his body ran towards it and carried her all the way to the nurse's office.

_________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
short chappie! ><
i hope it was satisfying enough? lol x]
comments please~
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 11