Chapter 12

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

After a couple of other rides, the group went over to a cotton candy stand. It was Nari's turn to order and she ordered two cotton candies for her and Jessica.

 

She got out of line with the cotton candies but couldn't find Jessica... or Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung, or Hankyung!

 

'Where did everybody go?!' she thought while searching around some more.

 

That's when Nari spotted Donghae sitting by himself on a bench and walked over.

 

"Hey, where'd everybody go?" asked Nari as she sat down next to him.

 

Donghae shrugged, not even looking at her.

 

'Geez! He could at least just look at me when answering!' thought Nari and sighed, frustrated.

 

"Why were you late to class in the morning?" asked Donghae suddenly.

 

"What?" said Nari, dumbfounded, not able to believe that he was actually talking to her.

 

"Why were you late to class in the morning because I saw you before class, remember?" asked Donghae again.

 

"Well, I had to use the bathroom but then I met someone on the way... time flies when you're talking to someone," answered Nari and picked at her cotton candy.

 

"You want some?" she asked as she pulled a huge strand of cotton candy out.

 

"No thanks," he replied.

 

"No! Take some!" urged Nari and Donghae took some unwillingly.

 

"Is there a specific reason why you came to our school?" Donghae asked with no facial expression as usual.

 

"You see, I came to find my Sweet Prince..." Nari sighed dreamily.

 

Donghae glanced at her and joked, "Oh, the total opposite of me, huh."

 

Nari laughed, "You actually joked! Wow, amazing! Ha ha ha! Anyways, when I was little, these girls chased me into a forest and I got lost... but then this boy-"

 

"Hey guys!" interrupted Jessica, who was walking with Kyuhyun towards them.

 

'That sounds so familiar...' thought Donghae back to what Nari was telling him.

 

"Where were you?! I buy you cotton candy and you disappear! That is NOT funny!" pouted Nari.

 

"Aw~! I'm so sorry! But we saw this really fun-looking ride and only the last two seats weren't taken so Kyuhyun and I rushed over to ride it," apologized Jessica.

 

"It's okay I guess," sighed Nari.

 

Jessica grabbed Nari's arm and dragged her over to the side, away from Donghae and Kyuhyun.

 

"Were you actually talking to the Cold Prince guy?" she asked curiously.

 

Nari shrugged and replied, "We didn't talk about much."

 

"Ha! I told you he'd be nice to you if you are nice to him!" proclaimed Jessica.

 

Nari just rolled her eyes and looked over at the two guys. She noticed that Kyuhyun kept glancing over in their direction.

 

"I see someone waiting for you~!" Nari smirked.

 

Jessica blushed and looked away. Nari laughed at this and started to drag Jessica towards the guys– more specifically, Kyuhyun.

 

When they got there, they noticed Hankyung, Yesung, and Sungmin coming their way.

________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
sorry 4 the late update!! ><
school is a MESS! T__T
my classes are.. ugh... don't even wanna talk about it :/
i will be super busy...
but i'll try 2 update as much as possible!!
aja aja hwaiting! <3
leave comments~!
 
-keybum_manool
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 03