Chapter 14

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

Donghae walked into early morning class on time. He sat down in his seat and Yesung walked over.

 

"Hey, you're not late today," he teased.

 

"Yeah, I actually remembered to put my alarm on before sleeping in yesterday," half-smiled Donghae.

 

Sungmin, Hankyung, and Kyuhyun came over to the two boys.

 

"Hey guys! Did you know that somebody walked someone home yesterday~? And maybe even already started something?" sang Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun's face turned red as a tomato.

 

"Ooh! Then what happens to Nari? You can't just leave her like that!" teased Hankyung.

 

"Hey! Nari has ME! Remember?" shouted Sungmin.

 

Donghae stared at his friends as if they were crazy. The teacher came in and the guys went back to their seats.

 

Donghae looked over to his side and noticed that Nari wasn't here yet.

 

'Huh, must be late again,' he thought and turned his attention back to early morning class.

 

But as the class drowned on, Donghae became more and more worried about Nari and her whereabouts.

 

'Where could she be?! She's never this late! Could she be sick?!...Gah!! Why am I so worried about her?!' thought Donghae and shook his head violently.

 

The bell rang for end of morning class and Donghae slammed his fist onto his desk.

 

Abruptly, he stood up and walked out of the classroom.

 

"What's wrong with Donghae?" asked Hankyung.

 

Sungmin just shrugged.

 

'I can't take it anymore!! She is making me go crazy!!! I have to find her!!' thought Donghae and walked through the school corridor, determined to find Nari.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Nari woke up in the morning with a headache. She tried to get up from bed but her head hurt too much even to do that.

 

Nari's mom walked into her room, "Sweetie, time to get up."

 

"Umma... my head hurts..." replied Nari in a faint voice.

 

"Mwoh(What)?!" cried her mom and rushed over to her only daughter's side.

 

"I'll get you some pills so just wait a minute, okay?"

 

"Neh (Yes)..." whispered Nari.

 

Seconds later, Nari's mom reappeared with the pills and a glass of water. She helped Nari sit up in bed and watched as she swallowed the pills.

 

"You don't have to go to school today if you don't want to."

 

"I think I'll just miss the early morning class and still go to the regular one."

 

"Are you sure you'll be okay?"

 

"Yeah, I'll be fine... I just need a bit more sleep, I guess," reassured Nari and went back to sleep.

 

Soon, it was 7:30AM and Nari woke up again without a headache this time. However, her head still wasn't fully healed yet; time to time, she felt really dizzy.

 

Nari shook this off and got dressed to go to school.

 

She entered the lobby and walked towards the main office to get a pass to class.

 

Before she even reached the office, her head felt really dizzy and her eyesight blurred, causing her to accidently bump into a guy.

 

After they bumped, she was so dizzy that she fell towards the ground but the guy grabbed her before she could hit the floor.

_______________________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
updated!! ><
i don't have school tomorrow or friday! xD....
but i have so much stuff 2 do T____T
i hate school... grr...
btw i just came back from my Senior Board interview!
hopefully, i'll make it in...
comments~!
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 08