Chapter 7

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

As Kyuhyun and Nari entered class with Kyuhyun's arm still around Nari's shoulders, the class stared at them.

 

They whispered among themselves and Nari heard one girl asking, "Do they go out?"

 

She blushed at this and looked towards her seat.  She noticed Donghae just glance at Kyuhyun and her then turning back around to talk with his buddies.

 

Kyuhyun walked Nari to her seat and went to sit next to Sungmin in the "circle of friends".

 

Nari cautiously sat down in her seat and glanced over at Donghae, who of course was sitting next to her.

 

When Kyuhyun came over, Sungmin put his arm around his shoulder and said, "Yo, you got a girl already?" nodding towards Nari.

 

"Huh? Oh! No, we're just friends," replied Kyuhyun.

 

"Chyea right!" teased Hankyung.

 

Donghae glanced at Nari who was looking away and blushing when she heard Sungmin ask about Kyuhyun's and her relationship.

 

Yesung laughed at Hankyung's comment, "We'll see about that," then called out to Nari, "Hey Nari!  Come over here and sit with us!"

 

Nari thought for a while but decided to sit with the guys to get to know all of them better.

 

As Nari walked towards the boys, Sungmin purposely stuck out his foot and tripped her!

 

As she fell, she closed her eyes tight, waiting for the hard floor but instead, landed on something soft.

 

Nari heard laughing and slowly opened her eyes to see Kyuhyun's face only inches away from hers!

 

Nari blinked several times stupidly before realizing that she was on top of Kyuhyun!

 

When Sungmin had tripped her, she fell forward with her eyes closed and pushed Kyuhyun, who was right in front of her, to the ground without knowing it.

 

Nari blushed and quickly got off of Kyuhyun, embarrassed.  Kyuhyun just got up, scratching his head.

 

Yesung, Hankyung, and Sungmin were laughing their butts off at the two.  

 

In between laughs, Yesung managed to choke out, "I-haha!- t-told you there-ha!-was something g-g-going on between you-hahaha!-two! haha!"

 

Hankyung laughed so hard that he fell off his chair. 

 

Nari and Kyuhyun saw that and they started laughing hysterically also.

 

"N-no!  W-haha!-we're just f-frie-ha!-nds!" said Nari laughing.

 

Donghae just stared at his friends with a blank expression.

 

"Hey, man.  Don't you think that this is funny?" asked Sungmin.

 

Donghae gave him the 'are-you-kidding-me?' look.

 

Soon, the teacher came back in the classroom and everyone went back to their seats.

 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
sorry for the kinda lame chappie >< haha
i wrote this like... 3 years ago??
comments!! ^o^
school starts in 2 more days!! T___T
 
P o s t e d : 10. 08. 23