Chapter 3

Finding My Sweet Prince

Donghae had been late for the early morning class. He woke up late in the morning and rushed to get ready for school.

Sure, he's the son of his school's director and all, but his father always left earlier than his son for his job and never woke him up in the mornings.

 

That was Donghae's mom's job... but she passed away four years ago when Donghae was thirteen years old.

 

Since then, he woke up in the morning by himself and also woke his little sister, Tiffany, up.

 

"Tiff... Tiff! Get up!" said Donghae hurriedly as he shook his little sister by the shoulder.

 

"Mmm... ten more minutes!" She groaned.

 

"We're late, Tiff!... Aish! Fine! Walk to school by yourself!" shouted Donghae and walked out of the house.

 

He walked to the front gates of his home but noticed that his limo wasn't there!

 

'Where the heck is the chauffeur?!' thought Donghae and angrily took out his cellphone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Mr. Park! Where are you?! You're supposed to be taking me to school right now!" yelled Donghae into the phone, frustrated.

 

The guy on the other line flinched.

 

"I had an important matter to finish so I couldn't go pick you up. Didn't Sajangnim (Boss) tell you already?"

 

"You told my dad?! Then of course he wouldn't tell me because he's too busy!" Donghae sighed, "Are you finished with the important matter?"

 

"Yes, I am."

 

"Then come right now and pick up my little sis, okay?!"

 

"Yes, young master." replied Mr. Park quickly and hung up.

 

'Why did all of this have to happen today?! Ugh!' thought Donghae and started to run towards school.

 

As he ran, he quickly dialed Tiffany's number.

 

"Oppa! Where'd you go?! Did you really leave me?!" came Tiffany's voice.

 

"Of course I left your sleeping-!" replied Donghae jokingly. "I called the chauffeur to pick you up so just wait out by the front gates."

 

"But what about you? How are you getting to school?" asked Tiffany concerned.

 

"Don't worry, I have my ways. Look, I've got to go. See you at school!" And with that said, he hung up.

 

Tiffany smiled down at her cellphone.

 

After their mother had passed away, her brother was the only one comforting and taking care of her; He kind of took over the motherly role.

 

She wouldn't trade her big brother for the world!

 

As Donghae ran, he almost bumped into a couple and swiftly changed directions but right when he did, there was a girl in front of him and accidently bumped into her instead.

 

He didn't have time to say sorry so he kept on running but was curious if she was okay and turned his head to see.

 

The girl was picking up her stuff on the floor and glanced up.

 

Their eyes met.

 

She glared at him and he turned his head back around. He felt sorry but he had to get to school on time!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Notes;;

Yay~ Chapter 3 is up! xD

i have some readers! i'm so happy! haha

hopefully, i'll receive more comments!

OMGEE! SHINee's "LUCIFER" is very yyy ;] <3

anybody else agree?? x3

Happy reading & please comment!

 

- keybum_manool

 

Updated: 10. 07. 20.