Chapter 25

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

"No, father! She didn't influence me! I was the one who made her skip with me!" shouted Donghae.

 

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!"

 

"I don't care and I will NOT take over your job!"

 

There was a loud SLAP! And then... complete silence....

 

Nari gasped.

 

'Did he...?!'

 

"Get out... Get out!" yelled the voice.

 

Nari heard footsteps and quickly backed away from the door.

 

She tried to make a run for it when suddenly, she heard Donghae.

 

"Nari? I thought I told you to stay in my room." came his voice.

 

'Uh-oh...' thought Nari and slowly turned around thinking up excuses when a gasp escaped from .

 

Donghae's right cheek was very red and swelling.

 

"Oh my gosh! What happened?!" asked Nari and quickly ran up to Donghae, holding his face in her hands.

 

Donghae blushed and looked away when he saw her worried eyes.

 

"C'mon." she said and held his hand, dragging him down the hallway.

 

They entered the kitchen and Nari quickly went to the fridge.

 

She put some ice cubes into a Ziplock bag and lightly placed it on Donghae's swollen cheek.

 

Donghae winced a little but got used to it.

 

The workers in the kitchen just ignored the two, only focusing on their work.

 

"Are you feeling any better?" asked Nari.

 

"Yeah... thanks." replied Donghae and smiled.

 

'His smile is so cute!' she thought.

 

"You should smile more often." commented Nari and smiled back.

 

The two returned back to Donghae's room and Donghae's swelling died down.

 

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" he asked.

 

"Um, sure. Let me just tell my parents." replied Nari and took out her cellphone.

 

Just then, the door burst open and Tiffany came hopping in.

 

"Oppa~!" she yelled and glomped him.

 

Tiffany saw Nari and shouted, "Omo! Nari unni! What are you doing here?"

 

She hugged Nari and eyed the two.

 

"Already hooking up, eh?" she asked teasingly.

 

"Gosh Tiff! You're always saying that!" complained Nari and blushed.

 

"Nari's staying for dinner." commented Donghae ignoring Tiffany's teasing but still blushed a little.

 

"Yay~! Oh my gosh unni, you are gonna lo~ve the food!" exclaimed Tiffany and jumped up and down, clapping her hands.

 

Nari giggled and the three walked down to the kitchen together.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Kibum impatiently waited for Nari to come to school the next morning. He needed to ask about yesterday.

 

__FLASHBACK__

 

"Yah, Kibum-ah! I heard you're going to hang out with your target today." said Kangin as he came up to Kibum who was waiting for Nari to come out to the gates. Kibum grinned.

 

"What kind of move are you gonna make?" asked Eunhyuk as he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"Yah, just remember not to mess with her too much." warned Leeteuk.

 

"Hey, isn't that her and Donghae?" asked Shindong with his mouth full of doughnut crumbs.

 

"Why is he carrying her?" wondered Eunhyuk out loud.

 

When Kibum saw the scene, he grit his teeth.

 

"Hey, Kibum's mad." whispered Shindong to Kangin.

 

"Yeah, because he never had one of his targets stolen away from him before." explained Kangin.

 

After Donghae and Nari disappeared, Kibum walked away with anger burning inside.

 

__END OF FLASHBACK__

 

Kibum punched the wall and was about to just go in when he heard someone say from behind, "Hey Kibum, are you okay?"

 

He turned around to see Nari standing there.

 

He grinned and replied, "I'm fine. The bell's about to ring, let's go!"

 

He grabbed her hand and started running towards the school building.

________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
Hi guys!! XD
i'm so glad i could update today!! kkkk ><
guess what?!
i got elected Secretary of Senior Board AND voted into Homecoming Court (Top 12; finalists)!! XDD
i'm so happy~!!! lol <3
hope you guys enjoy this update! ;]
a few more cute HaeRi moments~ <3
 
MAC:
LeslyeAkira; pshhh u probably aced that math test ;] haha i took a pyschology test today >< it was sooo hard!!
 
Litche; aww thanx so much!! thanx 2 ur cheering, i did make it into Top 12 and became secretary! ;D *sighh* i think this year is the busiest of my whole entire life! O__o
 
MsRichelleGrace; hahaa i <3 cliffhangers... when i write them :3 LOL
 
RaspberryTaffy; omgee ur right! she didn't explore his room @ all!! O___o darnnn i should've made her explore his room & stuff :/ lol aww thanx so much 4 ur cheering!! xD i did make it into Top 12 and became secretary! let's celebrate! ;D
 
ImAsujuELF; kkkk~ ;] Nari should just ask, shouldn't she?? we'll see how it goes though~ :D
 
 
 
P o s t e d : 10. 10. 01