Chapter 16

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

Nari introduced Eli to the homeroom teacher and went to sit in her seat next to Donghae.

 

"Hi, Donghae!" she said to him.

 

He didn't respond.

 

She poked him in the side and he gave her a cold, icy stare.

 

'What's the matter with him?' she thought and turned around in her seat to say hi to Hankyung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Yesung.

 

Eli got an assigned seat next to Yesung and the two exchanged greetings. Nari noticed that Eli's face flushed red whenever Yesung talked to her.

 

Nari giggled at this and turned back around.

 

The bell rang for lunchtime and the group walked towards the lunchroom.

 

"I heard that they're serving Ra-bokki (Ramen+Ddukbokki; it's really really good! xP) today," said Sungmin.

 

"Yay~!" cried Hankyung, clapping his hands.

 

"What's that?" asked Eli.

 

Hankyung started explaining Ra-bokki to Eli in Mandarin.

 

"Uh... Sorry, I only speak Cantonese... But I did understand some," she giggled.

 

"Aw... Oh well! I'll still understand some Cantonese as well," smiled Hankyung.

 

"Hey, are we all hanging out today?" asked Yesung.

 

"Yup!" replied Sungmin.

 

"Hey Nari, is Jessica coming today too?" whispered Kyuhyun.

 

"Oh~! I see what's going on!" smirked Nari.

 

Kyuhyun's face reddened.

 

"She's coming," she laughed.

 

The group found a table and sat down.

 

"I'm going to go get food. Ey, baby, you want me to get some for you too?" asked Sungmin and stood up.

 

"Yeah. Thanks, Sungmin hon," replied Nari.

 

"I'm going to go get food, too. I'll also get yours, Donghae, if you want," offered Kyuhyun.

 

"Thanks, man," said Donghae.

 

"I'll get yours, Eli, if you want also," said Yesung.

 

"Okay," blushed Eli.

 

Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Yesung walked altogether to the school lunch line. Donghae, Nari, Eli, and Hankyung were left at the table and talked.

 

Well, more like Nari, Eli, and Hankyung talked. Donghae just sat there.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Kibum came into the lunchroom and saw Nari sitting with her friends. He walked up to her table and smiled.

 

"Hey, Nari. Are you feeling better?" he asked.

 

"Yeah. Thanks for asking, Kibum," she answered, blushing.

 

Donghae glared at Kibum and suddenly put his arm around Nari's shoulders. Nari was startled at the sudden action and her face turned blank.

 

"Well, I'll see you around then," said Kibum and walked off towards his own table.

 

As he neared the table, his friends greeted him.

 

"Hey, Kibum! Is she your new target?" smirked one of them.

 

Kibum just smiled knowingly.

 

"Must be. Hey, Eunhyuk! Where did the extra noodles in my bowl go?!" cried another.

 

"Chillax, Shindong! I didn't eat them! It was Kangin!" said Eunhyuk and pointed at the clueless Kangin.

 

Shindong glared at Kangin, who sensed danger coming, and ran before Shindong could pounce on him.

 

"Kangin! You come back here!" shouted Shindong and ran after him.

 

"Ahh! Leeteuk! Help me!" cried Kangin, running for his life.

 

Leeteuk just ignored that comment and faced Kibum.

 

"Just be careful of Donghae while going after that girl. They seem pretty close and you know what could happen if you messed with someone close to him," he warned.

 

"Don't worry about me," said Kibum and smirked.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

After Kibum walked away, Nari came back to her senses and pushed Donghae's arm off of her shoulders.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" she asked angrily.

 

Donghae just looked away indifferently.

 

'Seriously! What is wrong with him these days?!' thought Nari, glaring at Donghae.

 

"Hey Nari, that Kibum guy has a killer smile..." said Eli and sighed.

 

"You girls are weird," commented Hankyung and crossed his arms, "I mean, aren't I way better looking than Kibum?"

 

"Well... both of you guys are equal," concluded Eli.

 

Hankyung gave her the 'What?!' look and Eli smiled innocently at him. Nari giggled at the two.

 

Soon, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Yesung came back with trays of food.

 

"Guess what? Eli said that Kibum and I are equal! Can you believe that?! But I am WAY better looking than him!!" pouted Hankyung.

 

Sungmin laughed.

 

"Wow, Hankyung! I never knew you were so full of yourself!" laughed Yesung also.

 

Hankyung smirked at the comment and the group laughed harder. Everybody dug into their foods after that.

________________________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
woot! another chapter is up! :DD
i think Geng's character is so cutee x3 lol
comments~ <3
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 10