Chapter 31

Finding My Sweet Prince

Donghae laid down on his bed, lost in thought. What Nari had said at the party came back over and over again.

'Who's the guy?  Who is the guy that makes Nari's heart hurt so much?'

 

She looked so beautiful at the party.

 

Donghae sighed and thought about that girl he had met when he was little.

 

'I wonder if the forest is still around here now...' He thought and quickly got up.

 

As he walked towards the forest, more thoughts rushed through his head.

 

'Maybe the little girl will be there again... Maybe not... Probably not. Why does Nari keep popping up in my head?! I have a girl who makes my heart hurt so much... And that is Kang Nari.'

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Nari had decided not to go home but to visit the forest again.

 

Who exactly was her Sweet Prince?

 

If he really was still going to DaeHan, did they ever see or bump into each other?

 

Could he still remember her?

 

She should just forget about Donghae who didn't even like her back and go back to finding her Prince...

 

Yeah...

 

Numbly, she looked around the empty but peaceful forest and sat down on the stump that her prince had found her on before.

 

She took in the nature scent and sighed.

 

She was starting to feel calm when someone behind her said, "Nari?"

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Donghae entered the forest and started to walk along a familiar trail.

 

The nature smell was so welcoming and calming.

 

'Maybe I should just forget about Nari. She doesn't like me anyways.' He thought and came to a halt when he saw someone else in the forest also, sitting on a tree stump.

 

"Nari?" He called, surprised.

 

Nari abruptly turned around and was surprised also.

 

"D-Donghae?!"

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"That's what I'd like to ask you," Nari retorted.

 

"I-" started Donghae when his dreams about the girl in the forest started racing through his mind and the time at the amusement park when Nari had told him about her Sweet Prince...

 

"Donghae, are you okay?" asked Nari, concerned.

 

"Your Sweet Prince..." he managed to say.

 

"Uh-huh~" she answered, waiting for him to continue.

"... Is... Me." He finished, still in a daze.

 

"What?!" Nari couldn't believe her ears. 

 

Donghae was her Sweet Prince?!

 

Then she remembered how Donghae's hug and actions had reminded her so much of her Sweet Prince.

 

"You are him... You're my Sweet Prince..." realized Nari.

 

"Yeah... Hey, Nari... can I ask you something?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Who is the guy... who makes your heart hurt so much?" He asked.

 

"Mwoh (What)?... Babo (Stupid)! You still don't know?"

 

"Can... can I be that guy? Because I have a girl who makes my heart hurt so much... And that is you," said Donghae shyly.

 

Nari was taken aback.

 

"Donghae... the guy's been you for a long time."

 

"Oh, really?"

 

Nari nodded her head and smiled.

 

Donghae cleared his throat, "Well... then... I... uh... yeah."

 

Nari giggled and rested her head on Donghae's shoulder as he sat down next to her on the stump.

 

"You know I've been trying to find you for a rea~lly long time... You have to pay me back those times!" pouted Nari.

 

"Don't worry, I will." grinned Donghae.

 

He suddenly cupped his hand under her chin and passionately kissed her.

 

___________________________________________

 

Notes;;

 

YAY~!! Donghae & Nari finally know now! xD <3

And they're together~!! ;]

comments are loved!! <33

 

P o s t e d : 10. 11. 17