Chapter 10

Finding My Sweet Prince

 

Nari turned around to see the girl that had come out of the limo with Mr. Jerk!

 

"He really isn't that mean, trust me. My name's Tiffany. What's your name?" smiled the girl.

 

"I'm Nari," she smiled back.

 

"Are you in the same class as Donghae oppa?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Yeah," replied Nari and thought, 'Donghae oppa? Do they go out?'

 

"Then you're also one year older than me so I'll call you Nari unni!" exclaimed Tiffany.

 

"Umm... Okay. I know this is random, but do you go out with Donghae?"

 

"What? No! He's my older brother!" laughed Tiffany.

 

"Oh~!" laughed Nari also, "Sorry about that."

 

"No, it's okay. Lots of people think that we go out for some reason. You know, you were luckier than all the other girls," commented Tiffany.

 

"Huh? Why?" asked Nari.

 

"My brother actually looked at you when passing by! Other girls, he'll just pass by without even looking at them."

 

"Oh, wow... Really? No wonder they call him the Cold Prince!" said Nari.

 

"Yup! Aw~! It is so~ okay with me of you as Donghae oppa's girlfriend!" squealed Tiffany excitedly.

 

"What?! Oh, no! No! He's doesn't like me and I don't like him either." cried Nari, horrified at what Tiffany had just said.

 

Tiffany just smirked, "Okay, whatever you say~!"

 

The one minute warning bell rang and Nari slapped her forehead.

 

"Crap! I gotta go to class! I'll talk to you some other time!"

 

Nari hurriedly and ran towards her classroom.

 

"Okay! Bye, unni~!" shouted Tiffany and waved.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Nari excitedly walked out of the school building with the boys as the last bell rang.

 

Kyuhyun had his arm around Nari's shoulders on the right and Sungmin had his arm around on her left.

 

They were laughing and talking when Nari spotted Jessica waiting by the gates.

 

"Jessica!" she yelled.

 

Jessica turned around at the sound of her name and smiled.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped walking, causing the other two to stop too.

 

'What the heck?!' thought Nari and was about to yell at Kyuhyun when she noticed him staring at Jessica, dumbstruck.

 

Nari slapped Kyuhyun upside the head and said, "Ooh~! Did that girl catch your eye~?" in a teasing tone.

 

Kyuhyun's face heated up.

 

"N-no..." he stuttered.

 

"I can hook you guys up if you want," grinned Nari mischievously and started dragging Kyuhyun towards Jessica.

 

"Hey, Jess! Were you waiting long?" asked Nari to Jessica.

 

"Um, no! You were actually only two minutes late!" joked Jessica.

 

Khyuhyun gave Nari the 'you-know-her?' look. Nari gave him the 'no-duh!' look back.

 

"So, who's this?" asked Jessica to Nari.

 

"This is Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun, this is Jessica." Nari replied.

 

Kyuhyun and Jessica smiled at each other and said hi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
GAH! my senior year will be... c.r.a.z.y... T__T
no social life time NOOO~!!
well, hope u like the new chappie!
comment~
 
P o s t e d : 10. 08. 26