Chapter 1

Finding My Sweet Prince

A little girl ran into the forest as fast as her little legs could carry her. She stopped from exhaustion and looked around at her surroundings.

Nothing was familiar to her and she knew for a fact that she didn't know how to get out of the forest.

 

She sat down on a stump of a tree and began to cry.

 

Suddenly, someone tapped the crying girl on her shoulders. She gasped and turned around quickly to see who it was.

 

She was afraid that it would be one of the girls that had chased her into the forest.

 

Instead, a boy about her age, six years old, with kind, warm eyes stood there looking at her.

 

He saw her tears and reached his hand out to wipe off the tears on her face. The hand felt warm on the girl's cheeks.

She gazed into the boy's concerned eyes.

 

"Don't cry..." said the boy.

 

He gently grabbed her hand and started running. The girl didn't care where they were running to. She just followed him.

 

When they stopped running, the girl looked around to find out that they were out of the forest and on a street next to it.

 

The boy had led her out of the forest!

 

The girl clapped her hands in glee and gave the boy a very big hug. The boy's face turned red from embarrassment.

 

After the girl let go, the boy took off his jacket and wrapped it around the girl.

 

"You must be really cold..." he said.

 

When the girl had hugged him, her body was very cold against his skin.

 

The little girl blushed and smiled, saying, "Thanks..."

 

Suddenly, they both heard a woman's voice yelling, "My little prince! Where are you?!"

 

The little boy groaned and turned to the girl, saying, "I'm sorry, but I have to go."

 

And with that said, he dashed away, leaving the little girl still wrapped in his jacket.

 

"... Prince?" she whispered to herself.

 

'I will never forget this day and his kind, warm eyes...' thought the girl and stared at where the little boy had run off to.

 

"My Sweet Prince..." came her voice and she smiled to herself.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Notes;;

 

updated: 10. 07. 07.