Baekyeol, Pizza and Kimchi!

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

MERRY CHRISTMAEVERYONE!!^^

Suuuuuuuuuper long chapter as my Christmas gift to you all! (:

PARK SO EUN:

You lock the door and slowly turn around to look at the huge room. You smile, tiptoe to Jong In's room and lurk in front of the shiny wooden door.

I wonder what his room looks like? Why am I scared? It's not like he's here to stop me. Pabo! Just look and don't touch anything.

You reach out to the golden handle slightly trembling and hear shouting. You jump back suddenly and look around frightened.

"COME AT ME ES!" Exo hollers outside.

OMG. I just shat myself thinking they saw what I was about to do! They're so noisy.

You relax a bit and walk out to the balcony. You prop your elbows on the railing and peer down at the boys.

One, two, three... Wait there's only 10? Where are the other 2?

"HAHA, WE'RE GOING TO THE BEST CLUB IN SEOUL AND BAEKYEOL HAVE TO STAY HOME~" Chen teases.

"WE'LL HAVE FUN BY OURSELVES... AND WITH SO EUN!" Baekyeol retaliate.

"Don't even try to touch her." Jong In warns.

All the boys look up to see you gazing back with your hair blowing in the wind.

"Kai-ah~ Can't you share So Eun with us? All that pureness and prettiness is too much for one guy! Sharing is caring." Kris pleads.

"So Eun-ssi, if you're not wearing Suho hyung's pants then what are you wearing?" Tao winks.

"I can hear you all." You grimace ignoring Tao.

"That's the point baby." Suho smiles.

Ugh, I sound like fresh meat of something.

"If we don't hurry up and go, all the y and hot ones will be gone!" D.O whines.

"Arasso, let's go then." Luhan smirks.

"Bye So Eun baby~~~" The 10 boys bid you farewell.

"Don't call me baby!" You shout as they leave.

You watch the boys leave the mansion and heave a sigh.

"What to do~" You sing.

You go to the dogs' room and peer in. Monggu and Jjanggu perk up and stroll over to you. You sit down and play with them.

"Kekeke. Ferocious? Why is Jong In trying to make you 2 sound bad?" You giggle.

The 2 dogs start to fall asleep as you their stomachs but your tummy starts to rumble. The 2 of them look up at you and Jjanggu walks over to his food bowl and pushes it towards you.

Way to ruin the moment Park So Eun!

"Haha, it's okay. There must be something in the fridge?" You tell him.

You walk out of the room, shut the door and go towards the fridge. You open it and your mouth drops.

Water bottles, water bottles, water bottles and more water bottles! WHERE IS THE FOOD?!

"YAH KIM JONG IN! DO YOU NOT HAVE THE NEED TO EAT?!? What about midnight snacks or-"

You hear knocking at the door and shut up. You silently walk over to the door.

????????

"So Eun-ssi? Baekhyun and I are ordering pizza err do you want some too?" Chanyeol awkwardly calls out to you.

YES! YES! YES! I'M SO HUNGRY!! YES!!! BAEKYEOL, GOOD IDEA! Wait... I can't go outside.

"So Eun? I heard you shouting so don't pretend to not be there..." He informs you.

CRAP! Note to self: Have internal rants to avoid people detecting your presence.

"Umm, Jong In told me not to leave the room."

"But if you don't tell him, how will he know?" He tempts you.

You unlock the door and poke your head out.

"Come on." Chanyeol smirks. Hesitantly, you follow him.

"I won't tell him as long as you don't." He assures you.

The 2 of you walk into the kitchen and Baekhyun looks up at you and his head to the side.

"$150 now." Chanyeol grins.

"Fu- ! How'd you know she'd come down?" Baekhyun whinges.

"She hardly ate before, isn't that right So Eun-ssi?" Chanyeol asks.

"You noticed?" You're amazed.

"Well you pouted when D.O said to clean up since dinner was over haha." He laughs.

He noticed?

"Is THAT why you pouted? I thought it was because Kai wouldn't feed you and ended up eating your piece of strawberry." Baekhyun said.

Was I THAT obvious?

"EW, NO. I would never let that creep feed me. WAIT SO HE DID TAKE IT?! I KNEW IT! He just played it cool." You growl.

"A BBQ Chicken and Super Supreme? Is that okay So Eun? Do you want another one?" Baekhyun asks.

"Hawaiian? Please." You suggest.

"Sure! SHOT GUN NOT PAYING!" Chanyeol yells.

"WHAT? BUT I PAID LAST TIME!! AND I lost the bet this time! Channie~" Baekhyun cutely whines.

They're so immature haha.

You giggle at their antics and they both look at you.

"SHOT GUN NOT PAYING EITHER." You quickly shout.

"HA! Baekhyunnie to pay~" Chanyeol sings.

"Fine. But I'm not getting it." Baekhyun sighs.

"ME TOO!" Chanyeol beats you to it.

"Okay, I will but I don't know where to go so..." You give in.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" The 2 boys laugh.

"You're too cute So Eun-ssi!" Baekhyun laughs.

"Stop saying I'm cute." You mumble.

"It's always home delivery or else the chicks at the counter hit on us." Chanyeol casually states.

You raise an eyebrow.

"I'm serious!" He says as Baekhyun nods.

You smile and shake your head. As Chanyeol rings the 'best pizza shop in Seoul' as quoted by himself, you and Baekhyun sit down in the kitchen.

"Why am I still here?" You blurt out.

"Have you 2 done it yet?"

"... no..."

"Then you're still Kai's captive until then."

"Wait, so those girls did it with you guys already?" You gasp.

"Yep, that's why they went home but that's beside the point, you're diff-"

"Isn't it weird doing it with someone you don't love?"

"I don't think the 12 of us are capable of finding girls who truly love us. You're too naive So Eun-ssi."

"Sunbae, I am not naive. And I don't see how it's not possible."

"We have lots of money and power. Girls only love those things. They couldn't care less about the beholder of those things." Baekhyun sadly tells you.

"Not all women are like that." You snap.

"Really? Tell me who isn't."

"Me."

Baekhyun stares at you.

"If I was then I wouldn't be right here correct? I would be at home right now blogging about doing it with Kim Jong In oppa." You roll your eyes at the last bit.

"But you're-"

"I'm not naive and innocent as you all think I am. Maybe in terms of err ual activities but not anything else." You interrupt him.

He smiles at you and Chanyeol comes back.

"Done~ They said they'll deliver it in about 20 minutes." Chanyeol exclaims.

He looks back and forth at the 2 of you confused.

"Did you guys do something together? Imma tell Kai." Chanyeol taunts.

You widen your eyes and look at him.

"I'm kidding! The atmosphere just felt weirdly serious just now." He puts his hands up.

"We were discussing So Eun-ssi's ual attraction to our dearest Kai." Baekhyun informs

"BAEKHYUN SUNBAE!" You gasp and hit Baekhyun.

"It's the smirk isn't it? It always draws in the ladies." Chanyeol adds fuel to the fire.

"I don't have any attraction to that jerk. Whatsoever. AND THAT SMIRK, don't get me started!" You shout.

Before the 2 boys can continue teasing you, you see a puffy white object from the corner of your eye. You turn to face a big, white and fluffy dog.

"AWWW! Another one?! What's his name? Snow? Snowy? Fluffy?" You coo at the dog.

ApdjQRyCQAA0Uye.jpg:large

Some people believe that the white dog in EXO's What Is Love MV is actually Luna's dog.

Chanyeol suddenly picks you up and swings you on to the table while Baekhyun runs to pull the dog out of the room.

"Why are you all so concerned about me being near your dogs?! I'm not going to eat them!" You snap.

Chanyeol looks straight into your eyes and says "They're very vicious."

The big dog trots over to the bottom of the table below you, sits down and angles its head to the side.

"Baekhyun... what is he doing?" Chanyeol asks astonished.

"Nothing. So can I get down now?" You answer.

"This is the first time he's ever not attacked a person outside of Exo." Baekhyun says.

"Hello? Can I get down now?" You ask impatiently.

You jump off the table and Chanyeol stands in front of you. You push him to the side but he shakes his head.

"I'm acting as a barricade in case he decides to bite you."

"Bite me? If he wanted to harm me then he wouldn't be obediently sitting down now would he?" You persuade.

Chanyeol looks up at Baekhyun who nods back slowly. Chanyeol steps to the side and you lock eyes with the dog.

"What's his name?" You request.

"Kimchi." Baekhyun replies.

"Kimchi." You repeat.

Kimchi stands up and walks towards you. He lifts his head up to sniff your hand before it.

"Heehee, that tickles Kimchi!" You chuckle.

You bend down and his back.

Kimchi's so white, just as white as snow.

"Why Kimchi?" You question.

"That's the only name he responds to." Baekhyun tells you.

"Kimchi." You try.

True to what Baekhyun says, the dog lifts its head and stares at you.

"Amazing... normally he would jump at non-Exo members and bite them." Chanyeol informs you.

You stare back at Kimchi.

This little angel can be that vicious?

"Are Monggu and Jjanggu the same?" You ask.

"They're even worse. Whenever Kai brings home girls, he has to lock them in their room or else they'll attack them." Chanyeol explains.

Whoa... So I guess he wasn't joking around.

"You'll see it when you meet them." Baekhyun nods.

"I already have. Duhh, that's how I know their names." You reply nonchalantly.

"WHAT?!" The 2 boys are shocked.

Their eyes skim over your legs and hands.

"Yah! When talking to people you should look at their faces!" You blush.

"No bite marks." Chanyeol says to Baekhyun.

"She was telling the truth." He responds.

"I'm still here sunbaes!" You shout.

"Don't call us sunbae, try it." Chanyeol suddenly orders.

What? Dropping sunbae? We're not even close.

"Yeah, Yeollie's right! We'll be living together for a while so may as well live comfortably right?" Baekhyun agrees.

"I guess you should just call me So Eun as well then." You mutter.

"So Eun has such nice and long legs!" Chanyeol grins.

"So Eun is so pretty! Kai is so lucky to have So Eun as his captive~" Baekhyun smirks.

"Errr, Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" You say confusingly.

They smile at you and quietly laugh.

Awkward turtle...

Luckily the doorbell rings and you all smile at each other.

"Pizza!!!!!" You all squeal.

You power walk to the front door and open it. A boy slightly taller than you in black pants, shoes, a hat and shirt stares back at you. The name Sung Tae is stitched on the top of his shirt pocket.

Sung Tae the pizza delivery boy.

"Err hi. 3 pizzas: Hawaiian, Super Supreme and BBQ Chicken. $35 please." Sung Tae blushes.

"BAEKHYUN-AH! $35!" You shout.

"BAHAHA! Thanks So Eun!" Chanyeol praises.

"So Eun, why me~" Baekhyun whines.

"SUNG TAE-AH! How have you been?" The 2 boys excitedly ask.

"I'm okay, how about you guys?" Sung Tae replies still blushing.

"We're reaaaally good! Got a new roomie!" Baekhyun gloats.

"Who's she?" Sung Tae queries.

"I'm still here you know." You murmur.

"This," Chanyeol places his hand on you left shoulder. "Is Park-soon-to-be-Kim So Eun. Kai's girlfriend." He continues.

You shake his hand off and scowl. As soon as Baekhyun hands over the money, you snatch the pizza boxes and storm back into the kitchen. "Thanks." You mumble.

"Lucky Kai, that bastard." You hear Sung Tae say.

"Jealous?" Chanyeol teases.

"Hell yeah." Sung Tae admits.

"Hahaha, well goodbye Sung Tae! Thanks for the pizzas!" Baekhyun grins.

"Order more so I can see So Eun more!" Sung Tae convinces.

"Kai has competition~~" Baekyeol sing.

Here we go again with the Mrs Kai crap again.

"Are you going to eat or am I?" You ask.

"Okay, okay. Let's eat!" Chanyeol rubs his hands together.

After finishing your first slice Baekhyun asks "How do you like the house?"

"It's amazingly beautiful!" You smile.

"Yeah it is. Kai's so lucky." Baekhyun nods.

"So are you guys! You're all living together with no parents or rules."

"True but we still have Kris, Luhan and Xiumin hyungs to lay out the rules and keep us in line. They're the oldest." Chanyeol says.

"The house is really nice and so are the dogs."

"The dogs aren't nice. For some reason they seem to take a liking to you. Do you have dogs of your own?" Baekhyun admires.

"Nope."

"Used to?"

"Nope."

"Wow, you must be an animal whisperer or something..."

"I just like animals."

"You know... Kai designed the house." Chanyeol tells you.

"So it's his house?"

"Pretty much." He nods.

"How rich is he?!" You gasp.

The boys look at each other and widely grin. "We're all rich."

"Baekhyunnie owns a cosmetic company." Chanyeol grins.

"And Chanyeollie owns a company that manufacturers automobiles and motorcycles." Baekhyun shows off.

"What about everyone else?" You ask completely awed.

"Xiumin's father is one of the highest ranked officers in Seoul, Sehun has a clothing line, Luhan has a bubble tea cafe franchise, Suho owns a 5 star hotel chain and Kris is the son of SM Academy's headmaster." Chanyeol nods.

No wonder he made that conceited comment earlier on about owning the school...

"Then there's Chen whose got a renowned talent/entertainment agency for mainly singers, Tao who owns a martial arts academy, Lay who has a top-notch dance school and D.O who owns a restaurant chain and catering company." Baekhyun finishes.

"And Jong In?"

"Kai owns a conglomerate corporation." Baekhyun grins.

"Whoa, you're all so well off. Why do you all live together?"

"It's easier since we're all in the same class and school."

"We also all share common hobbies." Chanyeol smirks.

Girls, nightclubbing and fighting. Pfft. I don't think those can be deemed hobbies boys.

--------------------------------------------------------

I just finished writing my one-shot called 'Christmas is the Day!' check it out at:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/344069/christmas-is-the-day-jino-oneshot-romcom-seohyun-snsd-you-originalcharacter