Aegyo, Maths and a Close Encounter?!

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

KIM JONG IN:

Did I just ask for aegyo? I like hard to get and innocent girls not aegyo.

So Eun turns her back to you for a few seconds and turns around to face you. She shuts her eyes really tightly, puffs up her cheeks and puts two fingers up.

"Please help me with these 2 questions Kim Jong In~" She sweetly requests.

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST AEGYO I HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE! BAHAHAHAHA!

The both of you break into a fit of laughs and giggles at the same time. So Eun blushes like crazy and can't even look at you.

"THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST AEGYO I HAVE EVER SEEN! PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHEN SE HUN COMES BACK I'LL GET HIM TO TEACH YOU THE BASICS STARTING FROM HIS 'BUING, BUING'!" You guffaw between breaths.

"HEY! THAT was pretty decent and how could a boy teach me aegyo?!" So Eun monotonously defends.

You stop laughing immediately due to the seriousness in her tone. You stare at her face awkwardly.

Did I cross the line? Ugh, she's not going to cry right?

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA! YOUR FACE WAS SO PRICELESS JUST A MOMENT AGO! KODAK MOMENT!" So Eun laughs again.

Oh phew! She doesn't seem easy to break, heh.

 

PARK SO EUN: 

After laughing both your hearts out you both try to solve the questions.

I GIVE UP! We've been staring at this stupid wine question for ageeeeees~ I give up.

You sit there moping whilst Jong In tries to decipher the wine question. You tap your pacer/ mechanical pencil (my friends call it this ^^) against your chin and look at Jong In.

No wonder he gets all the girls, he's good looking. Kim Jong In, Kim Kai. Haha sounds like the beta version on kim chi.

"Kai." You murmur.

He looks up at you with his eyebrows furrowed and the sides of his lips twitch. Jong In's face relaxes a bit as he takes his focus off the math question... and he smirks.

"Why must you always smirk? Why can't you just smile for once?" You asked slightly annoyed.

He was so close to smiling! Why can't he smile like when I did my aegyo?

"Don't call me Kai. Call me Jong In." Jong In mumbles.

But Kai is shorter and-

"OHMAGOSHIGOTIT! IKNOWHOWTODOIT!" You shout excitedly.

You quickly grab the scrap paper and scribble down the working out. You smile triumphantly and push the paper to him. Now you smirk at the boy and watch as his expression changes from surprise at your outburst to yet another all-knowing smirk.

"You have to take 1/3 because it says that you've poured-" Jong In starts to explain.

"AWW MAN! You're right." You admit.

"Should have gotten 46.23L." He informs in a matter-of-factly manner.

"Omo! Jinjja?" You ask surprised.

You place your hand in front of your mouth which is hanging wide open and ponder how he got such an exact answer...

"YAH KIM JONG IN! YOU KNEW THE ANSWER ALL ALONG! DIDN'T YOU?" You shout.

"I guess aegyo comes naturally to you." Jong In smiles.

He's smiling.

"Don't change the subject! You could have said this earlier on and saved us time!" You complain.

"That keen to get started, baby?" Jong In playfully asks.

"Don't waggle your eyebrows . I don't like pet names by the way." You counter.

He leans over the table (since he's sitting opposite to you) and grabs your wrist.

"WE'RE HOME!!!!!" A group of boys roar.

"Wahhhh! Oppas' house is so big and nice!" The girls squeal.

The rest of Exo strolls past with the girls from your school clinging to them in just their bras and school skirts. You scowl at the girls.

If the school had wanted mini-skirts as part of the uniform then they would have let us wear casual clothes.

"How did you get home so early Kai?" A boy wearing eye-liner whines.

"Just because you walked in last Baek Hyunnie~" A boy with an extremely low voice teases.

"What took you guys so long?" Jong In asks.

"Luhan hyung got us lost and we passed a convenience store so D.O hyung demanded we go shopping for dinner." The youngest looking Exo boy explains.

"I stalled them so you could get down to business Kai-ah!" Another boy explains.

This boy has 2 sunbaes you recognise from school, the 2 which always show their cleavage to Infinite, on each side and kisses the throat of one whilst he gazes at you.

"Even though I prefer noonas I wouldn't mind making an  exception for you, baby girl~ Foursome?" The boy proposes.

Excuse me? Is that a game?

Jong In hurriedly packs up your belongings and pulls you behind him.

"Annyeong~ Have fun!" The guy sleazily calls out.

The both of you briskly walk up 2 flights of stairs, turn right and enter the 1st room on the left.

"You're pretty fit to keep up with my pace." Jong In pants.

I just wanted to get away from that creep.

He tosses your bag on the table and walks off into another room.

THERE ARE 4 ROOMS WITHIN THIS ROOM?! WHAT?

You stand there astonished but are quickly woken up by Jong In. He walks out of the room towards you. With. Just. Pants. On.

He's shirtless.

You gulp and try to maintain a poker face and maintain composure. You back up to the door ready to bolt for it.

I already figured how to do those questions. I'll just come back with Infinite tomorrow to retrieve my bag.

His arms rest of either side of your face and he smirks. You gulp despite not having any saliva from the previous gulp.

Note to self: don't gulp too much or else you run out of saliva to spit for self-defence.

Slowly his right arm runs down the side of your body. Despite wearing your school uniform you could still feel his hand trailing down. He stops at your thigh and shifts his hand so it rests behind your bottom.

"Ahem." You clear your throat.

Awkwardly you your pelvis out so your bottom isn't in contact with his hand. However the front of your body meets his and you look into his eyes. Jong In's left arm trails down your back and encircles the back of your waist. He pulls you into him.

OHMYGOSH, why is it so hot for? HAHAHAHAHA

 

KIM JONG IN:

You feel her stiffen against your body. Her head rests on your right shoulder and you shift your head to the right and look down. You spot the lock on the door handle and lock it. The lock clicks and you smell her hair.

She smells different to all the girls I've bedded. It smells... nice.

A short chapter (sorry!) but it had a steamy scene in it right? ;)