Preparing For The Escape!

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

PARK SO EUN:

"Is it Suho sunbae?" You shyly suggest.

"BAHAHAHAHA! You hear that Suho hyung?!" The boys laugh.

Suho's hand flies to his chest as he pretends to look offended.

"Isn't it?" You awkwardly ask.

"It certainly isn't So Eun-yang. It's actually," The boys all drum their hands on the desk before abruptly stopping for Onew to continue, "Xiumin-goon!"

You feel your bottom jaw drop in shock.

What. NO FRICKING WAY. This isn't possible!

"I know hard to believe right?" Xiumin lightly pats his milky white, chubby cheeks and batter his eyelashes.

"Are you into older guys or younger ones noona?" Sehun cheekily questions.

Before you have the chance to snap at the kid for calling you noona, loud chatter, and the shuffling of feet is heard from the outside of the classroom.

You turn around to face the noise.

... what are they doing?...

"So that's all we have for class time kids, how disappointing. I'll be seeing you all tomorrow!" Onew sarcastically announces out of nowhere.

He quickly bounces out of his seat and leaves the room.

Do we have a different teacher after this?

"Who is she?" You hear a voice from outside the classroom ask.

" I've never seen her before..."

" Is she the daughter of some big corporate CEO?"

"How'd she make it into the Gold class?"

You gradually draw back further into the chair.

Urgh, I just want to disappear.

 

KIM JONG IN:

" How'd she make it into the Gold class?" You hear someone ask.

No wonder they're not in the Gold class. Do they even realise that we can hear everything that they're saying? So Eun, don't mind them.

You sneak a peek at So Eun to check up on her current state. You notice the way she shrinks back into her chair defensively.

" What's her ranking? Not any outsider should be allowed into the Gold class with Exo!" Someone cries out.

What the are these people on? Do they honestly think that they can control who is in our class?

The crowd continue to build more so than usual.

"Errr, Kai... I think we should leave before we can't..." Xiumin worriedly stares at the mob.

The rest of the boys collect their belongings and make a start for the door. You glance at So Eun who has robotically stood up. She fumbles with her things and struggles to put everything in her bag.

Who knew such a knucklehead could be so fragile?

Before you have the chance to save So Eun's ped pencil case, the object falls to the ground, and all her things scatter.

"Asdoncdwbcjocnaklsncdn!" She nonsensically mutters.

You bend down to help pick up her things and notice her trembling hands. Your gaze softens and your chest feels funny.

Why are you letting them get to you? I thought you didn't give a damn about what others thought of you, much less these idiots.

Your hands swiftly glide across the ground, and pick up the lingering items. She lifts her head up and offers a weary smile.

"Hey," you grab her hand, " it'll be okay," you squeeze her soft hand.

So Eun's eyes twinkle a little as she stands up.

"Ready?" Kris asks with a tentative hand on the door handle.

Everyone passes glances at each other and you flash a reassuring smile at So Eun. Kris opens the door, and is the first to bail out.

You grab onto So Eun's hand and prepare to run out with her.

"It's going to be okay. You have me,-" you smirk at her.

Whether she hears it or not, I don't care.