Enrolment Celebrations and the Age Game!

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

KIM JONG IN:

Chen pulls over a chair and sits opposite you and So Eun with his stomach facing the back of the chair. Xiumin plants himself in the seat next to you while eating a packet of Lay chips.

"So," Chen leans forwards on his chair so that his long, lean arms are folded on to the edge of So Eun's desk. "What should we do tonight?"

Oh, hyung.

"I'm guessing you want to go clubbing. So... clubbing?" You chuckle at Chen.

You see So Eun fidget uncomfortably beside you.

"But we went last night. Why should we go again tonight?" You notice the corners of So Eun's mouth tug upwards.

Heh. She's really conservative and obvious.

"We- munch- need to celebrate- munch- So Eun-ssi's- munch munch- enrolment." Xiumin manages to say in between chewing.

He offers you some chips and you peer at the inside of the packet.

Hyung... it's empty.

You push his hand away and Xiumin offers So Eun some. She looks into the packet as well and her smile drops.

Haha, you'll learn So Eun, you'll learn. You'll learn that when it comes to Xiumin hyung offering food, it either means that the food is inedible, he's allergic to it... or he's finished it and wants you to throw the leftovers out.

"It's empty." You hear her mutter.

"Hmmm?" Chen questions.

"Nae?" So Eun responds.

"What are we celebrating?" Sehun pops over, pulling along Luhan.

"So Eun-ssi's enrolment!" Chen beams.

Luhan looks up from the rubix cube in his hands engaged in the conversation. "Yes, I agree."

"Ditto." Baekyeol nod enthusiastically as they pull their chairs over as well.

Yeah, she's been cooped up in the house. I reckon she'd like going out with us.

"Whatcha say So Eunnie?~" Baekhyun sings.

"Ermm, celebrating... it is okay I guess, but I don't think we should go clubbing." She twists the hem of her skirt in her fingers.

"What do you suggest then?" Kris joins the group.

You watch as So Eun's eyebrows furrow and she bites her bottom lip. "We could go out and eat? Watch a movie? Go... somewhere?"

All the boys titter and exchange glances.

How old is she? 12? 13? Who does that anymore?

"What's all the fuss about?" Tao asks as he drags Lay over.

"So Eun-ssi thinks that we should go celebrate her success in getting into SM Academy by eating out or watching a movie." D.O bites his lip to hold in his laughter.

You watch Lay's shoulders begin to shake and see that dimple of his show.

Oh my gosh. Please don't. If you laugh hyung, I'm going to laugh as well!

"Hahahahaha! Are you for real?" Lay laughs out loud.

You try to bite the insides of your cheeks to keep yourself from laughing as well but the sight of everyone else laughing causes you to guffaw along with them.

"What?!~" So Eun whines.

"Maybe that's how you celebrate but us Exo boys," D.O raises his arms out. "When we celebrate, we go all out."

"And where-"

Ding, ding, ding!

 

 

PARK SO EUN:

"Get ready for them boys~" Chen warns.

You stare at him slightly confused.

Ready? Ready for what?

Chanyeol notices your steady gaze on Chen and nudges his ribs. Chanyeol his head in your direction and clears his throat.

Tooootally not obvious at all Chanyeol!

"Oh! And lady of course!" Chen winks at you.

You roll your eyes at him and take out your phone.

What's the time?

"Little Miss Ever-so-well-behaved Park is taking her phone out during class?!?" Tao gasps as he slaps his hands on his cheeks.

You stare back at Tao completely unamused. Before you can respond to the Panda's taunt, Luhan has swiftly whacked Tao across the back of his head with an empty plastic water bottle.

"HA!" You exclaim a little too loudly and all the boys look at you strangely.

What? That was funny!

You notice the stern way Kris looks at Luhan as if reprimanding the guy.

"What?" Luhan responds with a shrug.

"Hey Onew hyung, shouldn't you hide your lunch? The kids are going to be coming round any minute." Suho advises.

Onew looks up from his chicken to his students and snaps back to reality. He gently places the piece of chicken back into its box, wipes at his mouth and reluctantly hides his lunchbox in a drawer.

You look back at the staring confrontation between Luhan and Kris.

Oh my gosh Luhan sunbae, what are you doing?? Why are you meeting head on with this guy? He'll rip you to shreds with that scowl!

"You know, Luhan hyung is the second oldest out of all of us so don't look so worried over him. Just worry about me." Jong In informs you.

WHAT.

"Say wha? No way? Luhan sunbae is the second oldest?! No fricking way! Kris sunbae TOTALLY looks and behaves like the oldest." You scoff.

Baby-deer-faced Luhan sunbae is the SECOND oldest?! Who the fudge is the oldest then?

The rest of the boys, except for Kris, start laughing.

"Yeah, he likes to act that way." Xiumin agrees.

Kris turns to you and frowns, "I don't look THAT old. I am only the third oldest."

Third?

"Guess who the oldest is." Jong In initiates.

You stare at him excitedly.

I love guessing games! Let's see... Well I already know that Jong In, Luhan sunbae, Kris sunbae and Sehun are out of the question.

You gaze at each face in the room.

Baekhyun? Errr, maybe. Chanyeol? Maybe, he's got the voice- wait! Defs not! He's too childish to be the oldest. Tao sunbae? Nah, Kris sunbae takes care of him and pays too much attention to him. D.O sunbae? Ooooh, perhaps! He takes care of everyone, but that could just be his maternal instinct.

You skim past Luhan and Sehun and scrutinise the remaining few.

Chen sunbae? Probably-ah! But he's way too obsessed with dating 'noonas' so I doubt he'd be the oldest. Suho-ssi? OMG. It's probably him! He acts like the oldest and doesn't look that young compared to say... Xiumin sunbae. He's too cute and dazed to be the oldest.

"Well?" Chanyeol brings his hands down on to the desk.
____________________________

A quicker and longer update this time ^^ kekekeke

Big thanks to all the comments, views, subbies and upvotes!!! It honestly means so much. and I do take the time to read them when I'm feeling down and unmotivated x3 heehee!

tumblr_mjj47kXuQV1qzh5sno1_500.gif