Gambling on Food

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

PARK SO EUN:

"Any suggestions kids?" Onew stands up and asks as he looks at you all.

 

Suggestions? For?

 

" I don't want to do anything!" Tao pouts.

 

Yeah right. I doubt Onew-ssi is going to let you lounge around.

 

" So we're just going to do nothing because Tao-goon is feeling lazy?" Onew clarifies.

 

Psht, like Onew-ssi will allow that.

 

"Pretty much." Xiumin nods and so do the other boys who aren't slouching on their desks.

 

Tsk. Such a lazy bunch! How can they be so active at night when they're like this during the day?

 

"Okay. Fine by me." Onew smiles as he leans forwards on his palms resting on the desk.

 

" Yes!" Baekyeol hi-5 each other.

 

"I'm going to get some food..." Onew trails off as he walks out the door.

 

" I'm calling that Onew hyung is going to come back with chicken!" Jong In suddenly declares as he turns around to face the rest of the boys.

 

" Alright. How much?" Lay takes off his purple headphones and pulls out his wallet.

 

Are you serious? They gamble?

 

You stare wall eyed at the sight before you.

 

" Errm..." Jong In picks through his wallet and bites on his bottom lip. "$250. That's all I got." He frowns.

 

He's FROWNING at ONLY having $250?! I've got $50 and I'm over the moon! Spoiled rich kids...

 

" You're on." Lay slaps two hundreds and a fifty note onto his desk.

 

"Me too." Tao adds to the pile of cash with a calculated look.

 

Kris stares at Tao disapprovingly.

 

" What?" Tao asks.

 

Kris just raises his thick eyebrows.

 

" I saw a mint as Gucci bag and what better way to get the money for it?" Tao grins at Kris. " No need to access my account." He winks.

 

Kris chuckles and nods at Tao.

 

"I'm in too!" Luhan tosses in five fifties.

 

Are you for real? They actually gamble.

 

"What are you three calling?" Jong In challenges.

 

"He's had chicken for the past few weeks so he can't possibly have it again! And he mentioned craving sushi the other day... So I'm betting on sushi." Tao reasons.

 

"I'm with the chicken." Lay says nonchalantly.

 

"I'm gonna have to agree with Tao. No matter how much the man loves chicken, he's going to have to eat something else." Luhan nods.

 

Jong In turns around in his seat and rests his head on his right arm so that he's facing you.

 

"You're on." He smirks at the other boys.

 

You stare at him with utter shock.

 

"I know I'm handsome and hot. No need to make it so obvious." Jong In seductively his bottom lip.

 

EXCUSE ME?! THIS LOOK ISN'T ONE OF ADORATION OR WORSHIP! IT'S OF DISG-

 

"Spit it out." He interrupts your thoughts.

 

"Nae?"

 

"I can tell you want to say something so say it."

 

"... You shouldn't gamble." You mutter.

 

I feel like his mother for saying that.

 

"I know." He responds.

 

"You know? And yet you do it?"

 

"Because I gamble responsibly." Jong In smiles.

 

"Gambling is still gambling no matter how-" You make quotation marks with your fingers. "Responsible you are."

 

"Awww, are you worried about me again?" His hand moves towards your cheek.

 

"Aish! Stop." You swat his hand away.

 

"C'mon! Don't deny it-"

 

The sound of the door opening makes the whole room go silent and all heads whip to the front of the room.

 

I'm not even a part of this bet and yet I'm even interested to see the outcome.
__________________________

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

65216_476863845710688_1454472537_n.jpg