What's the Date?

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

KIM SO EUN:

"Yah, yah, yah! Stop the car, before you hit him!" You scream at the top of your lungs while frantically slapping Jong In's defenseless left arm.

OMG! WHAT IS HE TRYING TO DO?!

"Relax. I won't-"

A sudden loud thud eminating from the back of the car is heard. You stop screaming and slapping, and turn around in your seat. Jong In stops the car completely.

OHMAGOD. PLEASE, NO. SEHUN-SSI!!!

A collective gulp is heard from you and Jong In. You slowly turn to look at Jong In. Both your widened eyes look at each other in utter shock and bewilderment. 

"H-he was there a se-second a-ago," Jong In stutters.

He'd still be there if you'd stopped when I told you to!

Your heart pulsates in your chest, creating a hammering sensation in your chest. You feel your mouth go dry as you continue to stare into Jong In's frightened brown eyes.

Jong In makes a move to get out of the car-

BAM!

From nowhere, Sehun's face appears on Jong In's side window.

"OHMAGOSH!" You shout as your flinch into the car door on your side.

Cleverly, you slam your head right into the door frame as Jong In jolts backwards and slaps the rear view mirror.

"!" "SHOOT!" Jong In and you exclaim frustratingly respectively.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOT CHUUUUUS!~~~~~" Sehun pulls on the bottom of his left eye while poking his tongue out.

Huuuu, I don't think I've ever been so fricking relieved in my life!

Instinctively, your hands fly to your chest and you rub and pat your chest to calm yourself down.

"Hahaha-"

In the midst of laughing, the car abruptly reverses and your body slams into the seat. It comes to another sudden halt, before Jong In ferociously accelerates out of the car park.

Ouch!

"YAH, KIM JONG IN!" You holler at the driver.

"Dickhead..." he mutters.

Your eyes widen in revulsion.

DID HE JUST SWEAR AT ME?!

"Stop the car this instant," you command.

You bite down on your teeth to subside. Your fists ball up and then unball.

"What?" He asks.

"I want to get off this car," you snap.

"Why?"

"I don't like being in cars with people who think they can cuss at me, and think i'll be fine with it!"

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE HAD THE NERVE TO DO THAT!

You're practically seething with fury.

"Ohhh nonononoononono, I didn't call you a dickhead. I was calling Sehun that, haha," Jong In awkwardly laughs.

Eh?

"Are you just trying to make an excuse?" You raise an eyebrow.

The boy bites of his bottom lip, and shakes his head with innocent eyes.

"I'd never swear at you," he mumbles.

"You'd better not,"

Hmph, why would you swear in the first place?

You yank on the seat belt, "You could have at least waited for me to get my seatbelt buckled."

"Who even does up their seatbelt? Seatbelts are too mainstream-"

"I do," you roll your eyes.

Thanks, now I'm in a bad mood.

"Well, I'm a good driver so no need!" He flashes a grin.

"Whatever," you grumble as you struggle to pull on the seatbelt.

As the Audi rolls to a stop at the traffc lights, Jong In reaches over you and smoothly pulls on the seatbelt. His strong, musky cologne drifts in your personal bubble before he eases back into his seat and buckles you up.

Why does it work when he does it?!

"Not going to thank oppa?" He smirks.

"This can be your apology for swearing at me," you smirk back.

"But I didn't call you that!" 

Hmph.

After a few minutes of silence, you scrutinise your surroundings.

Where are we going? I don't recall being on this street this morning.

"Heeey, where are we going?" You ask.


KIM JONG IN:

Is she still pissed off? 

You sneak nervous glances at So Eun every so often.

Well, I didn't do anything wrong so I don't need to apologise! I'm not going to break this silence.

"Heeey, where are we going?" So Eun asks.

Cha-ching! Good job, Jong In.

You mentally pat yourself on the back, and look at So Eun.

"We're going clubbing tonight, and seeing as you only have those clothes," you nod at her outfit, "We should go shopping for more suitable apparel." 

"There's no need to go shopping. I'm not going clubbing."

"The Hyungs won't be happy seeing as they've been looking forward to this all day."

"I don't think they'll care if I'm not there with other... girls for them to look at," So Eun says with a hint of bitterness.

"Oh, come on! Just go out with us," you muster a smile.

"Nope. No thanks," she politely rejects your offer.

Hmmmm...

"What about dinner then? You said you preferred dinner right?" You raise your voice in expectation.

You'd better not go back on your words, So Eun.

She looks at you enthusiastically, "Okay!"

That was... quick?

"What do you want to eat?" You ask.

"I don't know. What about you?"

"Hmmm, I don't mind. Up to you," you scan the restaurants along the streets.

"What would the other boys like?" So Eun questions.

Errr... I didn't have them in mind...

You don't answer and pretend to focus on the road.

From the side of your vision, you can see So Eun stare at you expectantly. 

You purse your lips in an attempt to think of something. Out of the blue, So Eun reaches over and pulls on the driver's seatbelt.

"What're you doing? I'm driving here!" You exclaim in surprise.

You could feel your heart flutter in your chest at So Eun's bold actions.

Her hair smells nice. Hang on, we're using the same shampoo and conditioner so... my hair smells fiiiiiiine.

"The car's not even moving, silly!" So Eun pokes her tongue out as she buckles your seeatbelt and looks up at you.

Her head lifts so that it's only a few inches away from yours. Your gaze concentrates on her protruding pink tongue.

"Ahem, so yeah. Seatbelts... safety." So Eun clears .

You stare at her. My heart's still fluttering, and I can feel my cheeks heating up.

What the ? It's like I have a crush on her or someth-

"So what are we eating?" So Eun breaks the silence again.

"Eggs," you reply automatically.

"Eggs?" She repeats you answer but posed as a question.

"Eggs," you answer again more firmly.

Eggs? Eggs?! Really, Jong In?

"Okay... so you know a good egg place?" So Eun further questions.

"Yep."

Nope.

You try to rack through your brain for a restaurant which has a special eggs menu.

"Errr, Jong In? It's green," she points to the traffic lights.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks," you say embarrassingly as you step on the gas.

"Ohhh, is that the local library?" So Eun cooes at the structure.

You briefly turn to look at the modern building.

Eggs, eggs, eggs... Eggs!

You quickly signal left and make a brisk left turn into the library's parking lot.

"Do you want to go to the library?" You ask.

"Well, I don't exactly have a choice do I?" She replies flustered.


KIM SO EUN:

You stand in the parking lot as Jong In nonchalantly locks the car. He rounds the car and stops next to you.

It's such a pretty library.

You take a fleeting moment to admire the library.

"It's beautiful..." you whisper.

The whole library consists of glass windows and metal pillars. A side of the library extends off the hill and over the neighbouring river. 

"You're beautiful..." Jong In responds.

What?

You turn to Jong In who quickly looks away and walks towards the library.

Did he just?

"Quick sticks!" We calls over his shoulder.

Jong In walks into the library, and the bright lights from the extremely high ceilings bounces off the shiny black tiles and glass windows.

He continues to walk through multiple rooms before settling his bag onto a wooden table.

You saunter over while mulling over the magnificence of such a place.

My local library isn't as half beautiful as this!

"Sit down, I'll be back," Jong In whispers into your ear before walking off.

Your shoulder rubs the place behind your ear that his breath tickled.

Catiously, you place your bag on the table and continue to stare at the multitude of books.

After a while, Jong In reappears. He leisurely walks towards you with a book in one hand, and the other tugging at his school tie. 

He charmingly loosens his tie and undoes his first button.

He looks so hot when he does that.

You admire his magnetic charm before snapping back into reality.

Yah, Park So Eun! What are you doing?!

"Close your eyes, So Eun-ah," Jong In seductively smirks.

"Bwoh?!" You blurt.

"Shhhh, we're in a library! Remember?"

You sheepishly look at the people staring at you.

Sorry!

"Well, go on," he encourages with the book sitting on his shoulder.

Mmmmm, fine. This is fishy though...

Your eyes close, but not fully-

"Yah! Close them fully! Shut them tight!" Jong In commands.

"Fine!"

A soft thud is heard and you try to hear Jong In.

"Can I open them yet?" You impatiently ask.

No answer?

"I'm opening them!" You whisper.

You open your eyes to find Jong In sitting right next to you with his head resting on his hand.

You recline back, and begin to shuffle when Jong In's hand stops you.

What is he doing?

You look up and he's staring back at you.

He's never stared at me so intensely before. It's making me nervous!

Jong In pushes the black book towards you and flips open to a page. He his head in the book's direction and you rip your eyes away from his.

You squint at the page and lean into the table.

"Eggs?" You ask bewildered.

You lift your head to see a smiling Jong In.

You turn back to the book and begin to laugh. Your hands fly to your mouth as you try to stop the maniacal laughter from escaping.

Jong In chuckles and you look at him.

In an instant, his face is just centimetres away from yours. Your eyes wander to his lips and the close proximity between your lips.

Your face turns a bright shade of red as earlier recollections are brought forward again.


KIM JONG IN:

You watch as So Eun's eyes continuously blink. Slowly, you hear the loud drumming of your heart.

You feel a weird tightening in your chest, and your palms perspirate.

You notice So Eun's eyes deviate to your lips and so do yours.

She has soft, plump lips. I wonder what it'd feel like to kiss them?

Nervously, you tilt your head and close the gap between So Eun and you.

You're so close that looking at her lips is now a strain.

Your breathing stops and So Eun's eyes flutter are she closes them.

In the same manner, your eyes close too as you initiate the kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAZINGA! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY GUIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! >:D

This doesn't happen, sorry to break it to you all! Pretty long chapter (for me) though!

But how was THAT ^^^^ for your KaixSoEun feels!?! ERMAGERD, I HONESTLY HAVE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH NOW! What even.

Omg, I'm such an evil author C:< KEKKEKEKEKEKEKE trolling you to the max!

Tell me, you didn't see that coming? I mean, come on! No way would their attraction elevate to THAT level. Soooo much there haha.

Don't go hating on me now! ;P

tumblr_mjz408lI1B1rkypo9o1_500.jpg