Car Conversations

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

KIM JONG IN:

You bite down on your bottom lip and try to keep the Audi on one side of the small road.

How can roads be so narrow?!

"Are we there yet?" Sehun stirs restlessly in the back seat.

"No, Sehun. You asked me that 30 seconds ago and I said that we won't be getting there for another 15 minutes or so!" So Eun frustratingly exclaims for the bazillionth time.

"Why do you live so far away from school?!" Sehun continues to annoyingly whine.

" I live 10 minutes from Woolim High,  thank you very much," she snaps.

The car goes silent again for a good 5 minutes before Sehun erupts again.

"Are we there yet??"

"OH MY GOODNESS-"

"Ask again and I'm throwing you on the street," you dangerously warn the maknae.

You glare at him through the rear view mirror and he quickly diverts his attention away.

Luhan looks up from his ipod and notices the impatient Sehun huffing as he leans against the window.

"Here," Luhan offers an earphone.

Sehun looks at the device and smiles.

"I guess it's better than nothing, " the boy reluctantly mutters.

 

“They’re cute together,” So Eun admires with a soft smile.

“We’re cute together as well,” you automatically counter.

She whips her head in your direction and looks at you meaningfully - as if analysing whether you actually meant what you had said, or were you just mucking around.

What the eff did I just say?

You awkwardly stare at the road.

“Hmph, I’m pretty sure I’m the one who makes us cute when we’re together~” So Eun pokes her tongue out.

You smirk at her and her comment.

You don't sarcastically reply to her comment, partly because you agree.

She is pretty cute...

"Oh! So does this mean I get to go home now?!" She excitedly pipes up.

"Ah, no. What gives you that idea?"

"Well... I don't see why I should stay... I don't want to live off you guys..."

"You should stay because I-"

You stop mid-sentence and widen your eyes at the thought of the rest of the sentence.

Because I want you to? Why do I want So Eun to stay? She's not giving me anything...

"Because I what, Jong Innie?!" Luhan leans forward into the gap between So Eun and you.

He flicks the hair near your left ear and smirks. You scowl at him for butting into the conversation and jerk your head away.

So Eun continues to stare at you with hopeful eyes.

"B-because the house needs a normal girl, for once, whose not sleeping around with us," you mutter as your ears turn red.

"But I'm not doing anything."

"Do you want to do something?" Luhan waggles his eyebrows.

"Shut up, hyung," you command.

"Why are you allowed to muck around with her?!" He challenges.

"Because I can."

"Because why?"

"Because So Eun is-"

"Because So Eun is still here!" She cuts you off.

 

 

PARK SO EUN:

"So Eun-ssi, come here," Luhan motions me to lean over to him.

I glance briefly at his mischievous face before shifting in the opposite direction.

"Yah!" He huffs and scoots closer.

"Look at how red, Jong Innie's ears are!" He loudly whispers.

You're intrigued by his statement and look at the boy's ears.

They are indeed red.

"Are you hot?" You ask sincerely.

You raise a hand to his forehead and he just smirks in response.

"So Eun, I can't help that I was born this way," he responds.

You jerk back your hand and scoff.

"Oh, puh-lease! You were also born with a massive ego!" You roll your eyes.

How do girls find him attractive?!

"Stop flirting and tell us what the game plan is already!" Luhan huffs.

"So Eun's going to take her stuff and bring them to ours," Jong In responds in a what-else-is-there-to-do tone.

"Errrr, Kai? What about her parents?" Luhan asks.

"What about them?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Don't you think they might be - oh I don't know? - AGAINST her moving into a house with 12 other boys?" Sehun jumps in - unable to keep his mouth shut.

"Well if they were, wouldn't they have taken her back by now?" He challenges.

Urrrr, let's not go there.

"That's true. Are your parents at home right now, So Eun-ssi?" Luhan nods thoughtfully.

Nope- WAIT A SECOND.

"YES!" You answer a bit too quickly, a bit too loudly, and a bit too unnaturally.

"Why is your mouth saying yes but body saying no?" Jong In questions.

You slow down the movement of your head and blink.

CRAP. I WAS SHAKING MY HEAD. FUDGE.

The boys chuckle at your actions.

"Someone's getting flustered about being too close to too many hot young men~" Luhan excessively winks.

"Ummm..." you trail off in thought.

What should I say??

"If you can't convince them, we will," Jong In stares at you intently.

Something in you stirs. Is it the certainty of his statement or the fact that he was hell bent on you moving in? Or was it something to do with the glint in his eyes?

"HA! A bit confident there aren't we?" You snap - back to reality.

"No-one can resist my charms!" Jong In smirks.

"Back to the original question, I can't pack all my belongings in half an hour AND convince my parents at the same time, " you exclaim.

"We can sleep over at So Eunnie's house!" Luhan announces.

"Ahhh, no you're not," you sharply reject.

"NO! I WANNA GO TO SO EUN-SSI'S HOUSE AS WELL!~" Sehun whines.
_________________________________________________________

MIANHAE FOR BEING AWAY FOR SOO LONG!!! D;

I have bad news... I won't be updating as frequently as I used to but I shall endeavor to update as much as possible >< I just have so much work to do! :'(((((

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE SUBBIES WHO DIDN'T LEAVE AND ALL THE NEW ONES WHO HAVE JUMPED ON BOARD! <33333333333

tumblr_mmpyibxXyN1ruu0syo1_500.gif