Skirt Girl

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 


KIM JONG IN:


A bell breaks the silence in the school and you hear a gasp behind you.

Shut up.

"I'm late for class! Garrrr!" A girl angrily exclaims.

I'm about to pound this jerk into the ground so he can be one with it and some girl is complaining about class? What. The. Hell.

You turn your head to face this girl and smirk. She has long, straight brown hair which touches 5 centimeters above her hips.  Her chestnut brown eyes are big and round which hold so many sad memories.

Her eyes remind me of mine...

She has a cute oval face and side fringe which covers a side of her face. I look down to her legs. She wears her uniform perfectly: top button done up and tie right up against it with her blazer the outer garment. Her skirt isn't exactly long but it isn't short either. You raise an eyebrow.

What an interesting length. Above the knee but not quite.

Immediately, she tugs at her skirt and looks slightly uncomfortable. All of a sudden she shuts her eyes closed, pokes out her tongue and runs off.

So perculiar...

Hoya pushes hard against your chest and you stumble backwards. You turn to the as he wipes the back of his hand across his mouth. The rest of Exo emerges with the Infinite members roughly thrown around.

"What do you want?" Hoya barks at you.

"Heh. I win." You bluntly respond with a smirk.

"What do you want?" Sunggyu snarls louder.

"Well, we've kicked your puny butts so I don't think we need anything else." Kris answers.

"Awww, hyung! We do~" Chen complains.

"What now?" D.O sighs.

"Girls!" Chen calls out.

"How could we forget?" Suho laughs.

"OH. EM. GEE~~" The girls squeal.

"They're so hot! Who wouldn't want to be picked?" Some girls shrieked.

"Oppa, pick me~" The other girls cry.

I'll pass.

Chen pulls out 2 girls with extremely short skirts, undone buttons and cake faces.

"Oh come on people! If you don't want them then give them to me!" Chen annoyingly says.

All the other Exo boys grab willing girls but you just stand there.

I prefer ones who play hard to get- Wait. Her.

You walk off from everyone and look for her. You walk around the halls and examine the classrooms but don't see her. A girl stands against a locker and seductively gazes at you. You grab her hand and she pretends to cutely groan.

"Where is she?" You question.

"Who?" The girl asks.

"The girl who ran to class." You simply explain.

The girl furrows her eyebrows and looks disgusted.

What's wrong with that girl? She seems okay to me.

"Where?" You growl.

"I don't know." The girl tells you whilst rolling her eyes.

You punch the locker to the side of her  face and stare into her eyes. Her eyes enlarge, she gulps and all the attitude is gone.

"She's upstairs on the 3rd classroom on the right." The girl answers.

"Hmph, cheers." You sneer.