Motorbike

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

 

:D Thank you to all the new subscribers and comments!!!!!! Don't be afraid to comment below or subscribe~

A slightly longer chapter too heehee :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARK SO EUN:

OH MY GOSH! Eotteoke?! Where is Infinite? Why does he want my name? Stop flipping teasing me! I need to know the answers to Question 11, part B and that weird question with the huge paragraph about wine!! Surely he won't do anything with everyone watching right?

You stand to get away from this weird but good-looking creep.

"Finally." He exhales.

"What's your name, stud muffin?" You ask surprisingly.

His eyes slightly widen and he smirks.

"Kim Jong In." He dully replies.

That was too easy...

" Kim Jong In! You should really stop smirking! What if the wind changes and your face is forever stuck with that hideous expression?!" You frustratingly ask.

Jong In suddenly laughs and it sounds low but warm.

"Yah, Jong In-ah~ Didn't D.O umma teach you not to play with your food before eating it?" A tall boy asks.

"Did he just laugh?" Another boy asks.

"Arasso." Jong In replies with the laugh lingering on his face.

All of a sudden you feel his arms encircle you and you're up higher than you usually would be. Jong In takes your bag and walks out of the classroom. A collective gasp can be heard and the eyes of all the audience expand to the size of saucers. You're hanging on one of the moron's shoulders.

WHAT IS HE DOING?!?

"LET ME GO, MORON!" You scream.

You look around for help but the people who stare back are rooted to the ground. Sure, they're afraid of what Infinite would do if they don't help you but what can they do? You thrash about but to no avail. The boy has you securely in his arms.

"You're lucky your skirt is long and can cover that bottom of yours." Jong In chuckles.

He taps your and you gasp.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" You holler.

"I need to get out of the door so can you please stop flailing, magikarp?" Jong In pleads.

You notice that the two of you are almost out of the building. You stop moving. As soon as you're out, you harshly elbow him in the back and jump off. You stagger backwards whilst Jong In winces in pain. Myung Soo pulls you behind him and protectively stands in front.

"Now, now. Our Kai wants her so give her up." A boy with plump cheeks taunts.

"I AM NOT an object." You snap back.

Kai? Whose Kai? What'd I do to him to make him send this jerk after me?

"Fei-sty!" A boy with large round eyes comments.

Jong In smirks in your direction and begins to saunter over.

"Leave her alone." Dong Woo defends.

"Why so over protective? Is she one of yours?" A boy mocks.

"It doesn't matter. She has no business with you. Let her be." Ho Won bellows.

"No, you see... We have him and unless you want this little pretty boy to live. Give us the girl." A tall boy reasons.

"Sungjong oppa!" Girls screech.

"Just give them So Eun-ssi oppas! They'll only take her for a day whereas they might keep Sungjong oppa for God knows how long!" A girl yells.

Trust them to say that.

Ho Won glowers at the girl and she cringes to the back of the crowd. Seong Yeol moves next to Myung Soo whilst Myung Soo grasps your hands as they shake in his.

"I'll be-" Sungjong is cut off with a punch to the face.

"Oppa!" You cry.

As much as I hate them, the girls are right. Exo are known to be playboys who muck around with girls for a day and drop them. But I'm scared. I'm not like those girls who want to be fooled around with. I want my first to be special. But Sungjong oppa might not even return. Eotteoke?!?!?!

"Hoya, our maknae is fragile-" Woo Hyun reasons.

"NO! SHE IS JUST AS FRAGILE IF NOT MORE!" Ho Won argues.

"Enough! If we don't get her today we'll just come back another day to collect her. We might even go to her house and get her~" A boy from Exo provokes.

"Fine... but you have to swear that you won't go after her once she... comes back." Ho Won demands.

"Deal." Jong In swears.

"You can't go back on your word." Myung Soo shouts.

"A real man NEVER goes back on his word." Jong In replies.

Myung Soo releases his hold on you and the 2 boys before you slightly part. Jong In advances towards you.

"No..." You whisper.

Jong In pulls you outside the school grounds with a firm grip.

"Ho Won oppa! You promised you'd protect me! You promised!" You yell.

Exo release Sungjong and begin to make their way out of your school.

He- how could he? I thought we were cousins!

Mortified, you didn't spot the motorbike you were being placed onto.

 

KIM JONG IN:

She looks so dejected. So Eun, where has that fire gone?

"She's Hoya's cousin." Tao states.

Really? I see no resemblance.

You place your helmet on her head and hop on the motorbike behind her. She sits still and doesn't fight back.

Let's see how long you can be silent for...

 

PARK SO EUN:

You snap out of your abyss of sadness and realise what you are on and who you are with.

"YAH KIM JONG IN! I don't know how to work this thing so shouldn't I be on the back?" You shout out.

What is he thinking?! Does he want to kill us both?

"Seon-saeng-nim here reporting for duty! Now, this is something else which I can teach you to ride baby." Jong In remarks.

What is he implying by saying that?

"Cool beans but this is my first time on a motorbike so I'd rather learn how to drive one another time where I won't embarrass myself in front of my whole school." You try to persuade.

"Cool beans? Look, if we have to swap positions now then that's going to be even more embarrassing so..." He counteracts.

He's right.

"Well what now then?" You challenge.

I have never ever driven a motorbike before so those who have, please don't complain or laugh at me! :L haha

"Start her up. Just focus on the clutches and I'll do everything else, arasso?" Jong In instructs.

"Nae." You reply.

"Okay so one hand on each handle." Jong In directs you.

You clasp the handles tightly.

"Relax, don't injure my baby. Now only grab the left clutch and slowly release it. I mean it, slowly! Then accelerate slowly by twisting the right handle forward." Jong In coaches.

"Kai-ah~ if you take any longer then Infinite are going to take her back." An Exo boy teases.

"Don't listen to Baek Hyun. Now try it." Jong In murmurs.

Why is he so close for? I can feel him on my back! It's probably cause he wants to see that I'm doing the right things.

Slowly you do as told and the bike moves forward. All the other Exo boys laugh and take off too. You feel Jong In's arms gradually wrap around your waist.

"YAH KIM JONG IN! DON'T PUSH IT!" You shout.

Unconsciously you accelerate and the bike jerks forward a lot quicker than before. Your skirt starts to rise and you feel Jong In shake behind you.

"Eotteoke?! Jong In-ah! I know you're scared but this isn't the time to lose your cool!" You tell him.

"Scared? HAHAHAHA! So Eun-ah~ You're too funny." Jong In laughs.