A Tense Situation & Pinky Promise

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

LOL, this is the REAL chapter after "Staircase Race"! I pinky promise :P

KIM JONG IN:

You’re about to gently push on the brakes when a sudden assault on the car’s left side causes you to slam down on the brakes.

“GAHH!” So Eun yelps at the dark figure.

Both of you jerk to a stop, and the overwhelming pressure from the seatbelt suffocates you.

“Who the f-“ You begin screaming when you see the figure.

Hyung!

Fluffy, blonde hyung no more. Luhan is sporting an extremely pissed off look at you.

“Not funny.” He mouths at you.

“It’s not like I was ACTUALLY going to run him over!” You shout back pissed.

Luhan begins to rattle the passenger door handle without looking away from you.

Why is he so sensitive when it comes to Sehun?!

You continue to stare back.

“I think you should let him in, seeing as the rest of them are coming,” So Eun advises.

“Move it!” Luhan barks.

You swallow at his sudden fierceness.

He may look cute, but he ain’t cute at these times.

You reluctantly press down on the button and watch as Luhan and Sehun slide into the car.

“KAI! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?!” Sehun’s voice breaks.

“It’s not like I was going to run you over!”

“You’re lucky I stopped you in time. At the rate you were going, you probably would have only stopped once you bumped into him!” Luhan hisses.

Your grip on the steering wheel tightens, and you bite down hard on your teeth.
 

PARK SO EUN:

You stare at Jong In’s hands and knuckles that are turning a dangerous shade of white from the intensity of his grip on the steering wheel. You notice the way his jaw stiffens and his facial expression changes.

Is this what he’s like when he’s peeved off? Urgh, I hate it when jokes aren’t taken lightly.

“He had his foot on the brake the whole time. Even if you hadn’t stopped him, Jong In would have stopped,” your voice carries through the silence of the car.

Did I just step on a time bomb? I didn’t make it worse... right?

“PSYCH!” Hunhan hi-5 each other and laugh.

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

Excuse me?

You turn to Jong In who sighs in relief. You could literally see all the tension leave his body.

“Hyung, did you see the look on his face?!” Sehun guffaws at Jong In.

You can’t help but recall his weird expression from just a moment ago.

It was like a mixture of anger, fear, confusion, and defensiveness.

“He turned pale so bad!” Luhan slaps his knee as his mouth continues to hang open.

You laugh but not at Jong In rather Luhan.

He’s laughing but there’s no sound coming out of his widely opened mouth. He looks like an old man with those wrinkles at the side of his eyes!

Jong In steps hard on the accelerator and all three of you jerk forwards. All the air escapes from your lungs and the seatbelt restrains you again.

Your arm flails about and brushes Jong In’s lap. You quickly grapple the rigid seatbelt and widen your eyes. The car comes to another halt and Jong In leans closer to you.

Ohmygosh! What is he doing in front of Sehun-ssi and Luhan-ssi?!

You wriggle closer to the door and the strong, alluring musky Jong In scent wafts over. You wrinkle your nose and stare at him.

Jong In stares back at you with an amused look. He places his left arm on the back of your seat, and looks out the rear window.

You gulp at the proximity between you and him.

Why am I getting so tense about this?! Yah, Kim So Eun! This isn’t the first time you’ve been next to a guy before!

Suavely, Jong In reverses out of the parking bay and exits the school grounds.
 

KIM JONG IN:

"Sooooooooo, where are we off to now?" Luhan pokes his head in the gap between the two front seats.

"Home? Where else?" You retort.

"But we're going clubbing tonight, right?" Luhan persists.

"Mmmmm," you trail off as you pull out of the school car park.

What are you two trying to imply?

"Sooooooo, shouldn't So Eun-noona buy some attire fit for clubbing?" Sehun adds his head in between the gap.

That's true, seeing as she only has school uniform.

"I'm not going," So Eun firmly counters.

"Noona!~ You have to go!" Sehun pleads.

"We've been looking forward to this all morning, So Eun-ssi!" Luhan chucks in his plea.

"Have you been looking forward to clubbing or spending time with me?" She coldly asks.

You feel a smirk come on as you keep your eyes on the road – every so often sneaking a peak at So Eun.

“Noona~~~~~” Sehun cutely pouts at So Eun with ridiculous hand gestures.

“Stop calling me noona! I’m not even that much older than you!” She snaps.

Sneaky So Eun, trying to change the subject are we?

“If, and only if, you agree to go clubbing... then I’ll stop calling you noona,” Sehun holds out his pinky.

Looks like Sehun picked up on her subject change. I guess he isn't as dumb as he looks.

So Eun eyes the little finger accussingly, “Promise?”

“I pinky promise swear!” Sehun flashes his white teeth.

Her pinky links with Sehun’s and he shakes them.

Tsk. So childish.

You keep your right hand on the wheel and use your free hand to shove Luhan and Sehun backwards.

“Yah, not the face!” Luhan barks.
_________________________________________

Hahaha, here's the actual continuation! :) Did ya see Luhan coming in to stop Kai? :P

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EXO!~~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

“I want all 12 of us to be together forever.” - Chanyeol#EXO1stAnniversary