Breakfast and Apple Juice!

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODYYY~~~~~ 

I HOPE 2013 IS EVERYTHING YOU HOPE FOR AND EVEN BETTER!! XD

KIM JONG IN:

 

"WELL DON'T COME IN THEN!" You hear So Eun scream from her room.

 

You smile and complete your morning routine before pulling out the red and blue uniform hanging neatly in your walk in wardrobe. You pull out your watch drawer and select the black Chanel watch. You grab your blazer with gold buttons and look at the time.

 

8:20 we're on time. Better hurry and get downstairs before brekkie's all gone.

 

You look up when you exit your room, expecting to see So Eun but she is nowhere in your field of vision.

 

"So Eun?" You call as you do a 360.

 

Her bedroom door isn't open. She must be inside. What the hell is taking her so long?! I've heard girls take a while to get ready but she brushed her teeth and did her hair in less than 10 minutes before! I even took my time getting ready just for her.

 

"Yah Park So Eun! What's taking you so long?"

 

"..."

 

No answer.

 

"I'm coming in, in 3 seconds if you don't refuse!"

 

"..."

 

Is she okay?

 

You open the door to her room and peer in.

 

"I'll let it slide this time but you should really lock your bedroom door." You advise.

 

The hyungs and Sehun could be on the prowl-

 

Your eyes enlarge at the sight before you. So Eun has her hair down with a front fringe and the SM Academy uniform on.

 

It's like the uniform was made just for her. Technically it was, kekeke.The skirt is just perfect! Luckily, I told Kris hyung to make the size 10 skirt shorter than usual, actually I said 'a lot shorter' but same thing. She has the navy blue blazer on which hides the shirt but it still hugs her figure just nicely.

 

She twirls back and forth in front of the mirror and tugs at her uniform here and there.

 

"It's too short Jong In." So Eun pulls at her skirt with a sulk.

 

"It's perfect length So Eun."

 

"Perfect length is just above the knee! Not halfway up the thigh! If I bend over then everything is going to be seen!"

 

"Bend over for me then." You smirk.

 

"And the shirt isn't the right size!" She continues to complain.

 

"What do you mean? They're the same sizes as your previous uniform."

 

"But it's so tight here." So Eun tugs at the shirt at her sides.

 

When the blazer reveals the shirt then you see the problem.

 

The shirt sizes must be different but only her chest area seems to be tight, the abdomen seems comfy.

 

"Don't look!" She hisses and covers herself with the blazer.

 

"We'll get you new uniform at school, let's go." You hold her hand and lead her to breakfast.

 

"Where? I'm hungry."

 

"I thought so."

 

The two of you enter the dining room and see that only half of the boys are already at the table.

 

As always Suho, Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O hyungs and Sehun are the first ones.

 

"Good morning!" The 6 boys shout.

 

You both take a step back from the volume and wince.

 

They're never this energetic especially after a night out. What the ?

 

"Good morning everyone!" So Eun smiles. "That smells sooooo delicious! I love eggs!"

 

"Yah, Kai! Why don't you greet us like So Eun-ssi does?" Kris scolds.

 

"Good morning So Eun!~~~~" Baekyeol grin at her.

 

You notice So Eun wink back and sit between Baekyeol as Chanyeol moves a seat down for her.

 

Why are those 3 so cozy? Don't tell me they got up to something last nigh-

 

"Stop standing there and wake everyone else up Kai." Suho orders.

 

"No." You snap.

 

"Yeah, it's better not to let that ert wake you up. You don't want his arms in the wrong places." So Eun pouts.

 

"WHAT?!" The 6 boys shout.

 

"YAH, KAI! I SHOTGUNNED TOUCHING SO EUN-SSI FIRST!" Chen hollers as he runs into the room with Xiumin trailing behind.

 

You shrug and sit on the opposite side of the table to So Eun so that you're facing her.

 

"Bacon and eggs? We haven't had this in aaaaaages! What made you cook it D.O?" Xiumin laughs.

 

Don't say it, don't say it hyung.

 

"Kai came to my room at 5 in the morning requesting bacon and eggs for breakfast." D.O scowls.

 

Arrrggg, trust you to say it was me.

 

"Is that why you asked if I liked eggs?" So Eun asks you.

 

Maybe.

 

"You wish." You scoff.

 

"Well I'd do anything for Kai if he came to my room~~~~~" D.O teases and winks.

 

"BAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA! IS THIS THE DEBUT OF KAISOO?!" So Eun laughs.

 

"SO EUN-SSI! DAEBAK!" The boys all laugh.

 

"What are we laughing at?" Luhan questions as he scratches his head.

 

"Hyung!~~ So Eun-ssi just did D.O + KAI = KAISOO! Come sit next to me!~" Sehun cutely informs.

 

"Hahaha! Awww, I missed the moment!" Luhan pouts as he makes his way over to Sehun.

 

Shut up. Kaisoo is personal, no-one other than the two of us should know about it.

 

You sit there and get some bacon and eggs on your plate. You look up to see So Eun searching the table.

 

"What's up?" You nudge her legs with yours.

 

"Apple juice." She mouths.

 

You look around the table.

 

It's usually here...

 

"Hey hyung, where's the apple juice?" You ask D.O

 

", I left it in the fridge. You can get it yeobo~" D.O responds.

 

The whole table laughs and you grimace.

 

Haha, very funny. NOT.

 

You're about to stand up when So Eun nudges your leg and goes to the kitchen.

 

"Well doesn't someone look y in our uniform." Chen whistles.

 

"Are you trying to say I wasn't in the other uniform?" So Eun challenges with her smirk.

 

"No! I meant you seem to be glowing in this uniform." Chen lies awfully.

 

" 'Seem to be glowing' is not the same as y." She retorts.

 

"But I-"

 

"Just eat your eggs hyung." You chuckle.

 

Chen's expression falls and everyone laughs.

 

"There, there. Flatter her later." The boys say.
_______________________________________________________

This is going to be my 2013 presents for you, heehee:

tumblr_mep0lm4mjZ1rfli4ko1_500.gif

make a wish and let it go :)

tumblr_mfwy6gczqw1qzh5sno1_500.gif

LOL, he's trying to warm his hands up :3

tumblr_mfwvb4BfYE1rcosszo1_500.gif

How the boys react to Papa Suho's haha!

HOW ARE THEY SO ADORABLE!?!

tumblr_mfwrxbjYzf1rxqlizo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfxdp3vSet1qzh5sno4_250.giftumblr_mfxdp3vSet1qzh5sno3_r3_250.gif

tumblr_mfx9c501iD1ref5zao1_250.giftumblr_mfx9c501iD1ref5zao2_250.gif
tumblr_mfx9c501iD1ref5zao3_250.giftumblr_mfx9c501iD1ref5zao4_250.gif

tumblr_mfwzeoBl2A1r1uqa5o1_500.png

tumblr_mfxe8bTbPU1qg1bxbo1_500.gif

last one, I promise :P

tumblr_mftb6lNUdB1ru8saco1_500.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8irVPWiDI&feature=youtu.be

that^ is a link to EXO's History performance on MBC Gayo Daejun which wasn't fully broadcasted. If you watch it, you'll know why.
I HAVE HONESTLY NEVER GRINNED SO MUCH AT A PERFORMANCE, THESE BOYS ARE JUST TOOOOOOO CUTE AND PRECIOUS IN THIS!!!!
If you love EXO then you MUST watch this, I don't think they've ever been so derpy, cute and happy.

PS- this performance was to only entertain the audience... so yeah, check it out! ^^