Are You Okay?

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

PARK SO EUN:

"Let go of me!" You shake Kris off.

He puts his arms up in the air and looks straight at you with an amused expression. You walk a bit slower and follow Kris.

I can't believe I just blew up like that?! Now they all probably think I'm on my period. Pabo!

"Are you okay?" Kris ask without turning to look at you.

Am I okay?

"It's okay. Just tell me the truth."

"No." You answer.

"No?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Mhmm."

"You've lost me." Kris spins around and looks at you.

"I'm not okay." You whisper.

"Why?"

"If I was okay then I wouldn't have screamed at you all just a moment ago." You mutter.

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"I was just expecting something else." Kris explains.

I just miss home.

"Why haven't we passed any classrooms?" You ask curiously.

"I don't want to make a scene."

"What scene?"

"Okay so we're here."

Kris completely ignores your question and looks at you before opening the shiny, wooden door.

Note to self: ask Kris about the "scene".

A woman- technically a lady because she's appears really young, looks up at the two of you from behind her spectacles. She has a Bluetooth headset and her hair is up in a perfect black bun.

"Ms Song." Kris bows at the lady and you follow.

"Is this Park So Eun?" Ms Song smiles to which Kris and you nod. "Please take a seat, Headmaster Wu will be wi-"

Suddenly the shiny wooden door beside Ms Song's desk swings open and out walks a suited man.

Judging from his authoritative aura and slick apparel. This must be Headmaster Wu.

"Headmaster Wu." Kris politely greets.

"Hello Kris. You can go back to class now." Mr Wu's voice echoes.

He's leaving me alone with his father? Eeep! The old man looks... intimidating. Is that where Kris got his looks from?

"Come on So Eun." Mr Wu invites you into his office.

You look back at Kris and he smiles at you before giving you a thumbs up. Hesitantly, you walk into his office.

It's so awkward..
_________________________

Short chapter I know, sorry!~~~ I've been really busy lately, but I promise an update tomorrow as well!!!!!!! ><

In the mean time...

tumblr_mfjyib7aVh1rczzxpo1_250.gif

tumblr_mg3zz0yG6D1s0r3jbo1_250.gif tumblr_mg3zz0yG6D1s0r3jbo2_250.gif