Uniform

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

PARK SO EUN:

Erpppp! Errrrrrppp!

Your eyes open straight away and you look to the right.

My phone's so loud when it vibrates on the bedside table.

Errrrppp! Errrrppppp!

"I get it, I get it. Shut up." You croak.

As you stretch your body, you use this extra push to reach for your phone but feel a restriction at your waist. You extend your arm again to retrieve the phone.

Just... a little... further. Errggggg! Dang it! Stupid covers are wrapped around me really tightly. How weirdly did I  sleep last night?

You flip the covers off to find a toned arm, that is cunningly slipped under your tank top, and draped across your stomach.

"GAHHHH! GET OFF!" You bark as you pull the arm off.

It's not budging! If anything, it's holding me tighter!

You slap and hit at the arm but only end up receiving the impact as well. You strain your neck to look at the face of the ert but can't as his face is on the pillow.

"Good morning to you too, sunshine." A low and husky voice addresses you.

"Excuse me?"

The lifts his head to smirk at you and you feel your blood boil.

"YAH, KIM JONG IN! GET YOUR ARM OUT FROM UNDER MY TOP AND AWAY FROM ME THIS INSTANCE!" You shout.

"It's too early to be shouting and screaming, So Eun-ah."

He slides his arm downwards and reaches below your belly button before you flick his forehead.

"Hey!" He yells as he quickly draws his arm back.

Hmph. Serves you right, you .

"Good morning to you too, sunshine!" You smirk.

"Well eff me, you look like you just woke up from the best of your life."

"Ewww, no."

You hop out of bed and tie your hair up into a messy high bun.

"Errr, yes. It looked like hair before you tied it up." Jong In yawns.

"Okay."

You pick up your phone and turn off the alarm.

8:00am?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

"CRUD! I'M LATE, I'M LATE!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!" You shriek.

You run to the bathroom and complete your morning regime rapidly.

OMG! BUT I NEVER RESETTED MY ALARM?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED??? WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY?! I missed the bus? But heaps of other kids take the bus with me... I thought we had a day off? That makes me sound stupid.

"You don't have to rush White Rabbit, school doesn't start until 9:15am!" Jong In shouts from your room.

"RADOYUNO?" You yell back with toothpaste and a toothbrush in your mouth.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?" You repeat.

You quickly rinse your mouth and wash your face before running back to your room.

"Do you like eggs?" Jong In asks as he rolls around on your bed.

"Nae? Where's my uniform?! I swear I left it on the desk!" You scratch your head and gasp. "OMO! MY HAIR!!"

You race back into the bathroom and brush your hair out.

Not enough time to style it today so I'll just have to leave it down and leave the bangs straight down. TSK! NO TIME FOR A SIDE FRINGE TODAY. Front fringe it is!

"Jong In, did you take my uniform?" You ask as you run around the place looking for them.

"You mean this?"

You whirl around and scowl at him as he stands at the entrance of your bedroom with clothes in plastic wrapping.

"That's not my uniform and you know it! Mine's grey and black not blue and red! Stop messing around, I'm going to be late!"

"Your hair looks nice like that. So do you like eggs?"

You close your eyes and clench your fists.

Grrrrrrrrr, calm down. Barramundi, barramundi, barramundi, whooooooosh!

"Do you meditate in the morning?"

"No. Now give me back my uniform Kim Jong In. NOW." You demand.

"Here." He smiles offering you the red and blue uniform.

You glower at him.

"So Eun, I'm being serious here. This is your uniform now."

The seriousness to his tone makes your anger die down a notch and you look at Jong In.

"What do you mean? I haven't got a clue what school that uniform belongs to." You answer back just as serious.

"Pabo, it's my school!" He grins.

You shake your head and re-enter your room. Jong In follows you and flops down on your bed.

"I don't go to your school. I go to-"

"SM Academy now."

"Nae? "

"As of today you're a SM Academy student."

"Haha, very funny. I don't remember filling out any enrolment papers." You place your hands on your hips and look at Jong In expectedly.

"God, you look so hot right now."

You clench your teeth and yell. "ENOUGH ALREADY!"

"Kris hyung made some calls last night and he got you into the school. The uniform just arrived so I just had to specially deliver it to you."

"Is that your excuse for sleeping with me?" You scowl.

"How do you know we only just slept?  You still remember what position you woke up in right?" He tests you.

Don't believe him. He's just trying to push your buttons to amuse himself.

"Well if we did do anything shouldn't I have remembered the wild night?... unless it wasn't that great." You smirk.

Jong In just smirks back and relaxes on your bed.

Okay... I guess he's got a point about the uniform but this is ridiculous! The school can only transfer with my parents' permission and that couldn't have happened over night! Only God knows where they are.

"Fine, prove it."

"Of course mi lady! Just put on the uniform and I'll prove it."

I don't know if he's playing me or not.

"I promise." Jong In says firmly.

"Okay." You sigh.

I just can't say no to him whenever he makes promises. I can see it in his eyes that he never breaks them.

You stare at him and wait for him to take his leave. You tap your foot impatiently with your hands still on your hips.

"How am I meant to change into the uniform if you're still in here?!" You shout.

"Oh come on, it's not like I haven't seen everything there needs to be seen."

Your eyes widen to the size of plates and you fold your arms across chest instinctively. Jong In laughs at you and makes his way out of your room.

Crap! I just fell right into his trap.

As soon as the door closes, you cautiously inch closer to the foreign uniform and inspect it from a distance.

A navy blue blazer with bronze buttons, one red and dark blue patterned skirt, a pale blue shirt, one red tie and short black socks. Yep, this definitely isn't Woolim High uniform.

You delicately pick up the heavy blazer which is still in its plastic wrapping and scrutinise the logo on the pocket.

What is that? A red swirl or something? Ohhhh,  they've cleverly incorporated the letters 'S' and 'M' into the red embroidery-

"Yah, Park So Eun! Why aren't I hearing the sounds of plastic being pulled apart and clothes being taken off? Do you need me to come in and assist you?" Jong In asks through the door.

"OKAY, OKAY!" You shout as you rip the plastic apart from each of the apparels' packaging. "HAPPY NOW?!"

"Very."

"WELL DON'T COME IN THEN!"

You stay still for a few seconds and can't hear Jong In anymore.

Okay... let's get this gear on.