Dogs, Dinner and an Introduction!

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

A reasonably long chapter for you guys! Looks like we survived the end of the world? :P

PS- It'd be awesome if you guys could check out my Christmas oneshot called "Christmas is the Day!":

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/344069/christmas-is-the-day-jino-oneshot-romcom-seohyun-snsd-you-originalcharacter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIM JONG IN:

Suddenly a soft growl is heard from behind.

That wasn't me... Is she hungry? Way to ruin the mood Park So Eun.

So Eun forcefully pushes you to the side and runs behind you.

"NYAAAAAAAAAAWWWW! WHO ARE YEW YOU LIDDLE CUTIE PIE~" She cooes.

What? Oh .

"Be careful! They're dangerous!" You warn her.

Two fluffy dogs start charging at So Eun as you try to pull her away from them. Before you get to her the critters have jumped on her. They bark like mad and attack her... with their tongues?

Are they her?! What? They're usually ferocious!

"You have an interesting sense of humour Jong In." So Eun giggles.

You eye your dogs suspiciously. They usually run straight to YOU, wag their tails at YOU and attack YOU with their tongues. Without knowing, a sense of jealousy rises inside of you.

Are they planning something?

"What are their names?" So Eun ask amazed.

blogger-image--2142602903.jpg

"Jjangu, when I first saw him I thought: ‘You are Jjanggu from today!’. So that’s how he became Jjanggu. He's a male toy poodle. He is about 4 months younger than Monggu and loves to play!" You chuckle.

  TRUE FACT

"You know, if you pretend to cry in front of Monggu, he will start shaking his head. Sometimes, when I can't get Monggu to come over and listen to me, I'll pretend to cry. This way, Monggu will run to me and shake his head." You continue.

  TRUE FACT

"Really? And how'd you figure that out?" So Eun automatically asks.

... How do I get out of this?

All of a sudden Monggu runs over to you and sits at your feet.

He's hungry.

"I think they're hungry." She states.

"Do you have pets of your own?" You question.

"Nope. Just common sense." So Eun blankly replies.

There's the fire.

You smirk and bend down to pat your dog. You go into one of the rooms and fill up the 2 food bowls with dog food.

"THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ROOM?!" She gawks.

"Yeah. So do you, don't worry. It's the one next to mine." You respond.

"Excuse me?" So Eun gapes at you.

"Do you have bad hearing or something? You keep making me repeat things. You. Have. Your. Own. Room. Too." You enunciate.

"I have my own room for when we... do it? Wh-wha-what's wrong with your room?" She nervously stutters.

"BAHAHAHA! No, pabo. But it can be used for that if you want." You smirk.

"No need. Haha..." She trails off.

"Dinner time!" Sehun announces as he emerges behind So Eun.

"OMONA!" You and So Eun shout.

"YAH, OH SEHUN! MAKE SOME NOISE BEFORE YOU START YELLING! Jeez!" You bellow at the maknae.

"Well I didn't want to disturb you 2 in case you were getting it on!" Sehun justifies.

Yeah right, 'didn't want to disturb'. Bastard even went to the effort of using his spare key to unlock the door.

"Jong In locked the door though..." So Eun ponders.

"But by the looks of it, you've already finished?" Sehun dodges.

"No. We haven't started?" So Eun growls.

"Oh? Did I stop you guys from... doing it in the dog's room?!" Sehun shouts.

"Eww, no. Jong In put on a shirt before you catch a cold or something." She orders you.

"Enough. Leave her alone." You command.

You push Sehun out of your room, rooms to be exact, and drag So Eun along.

"Where are we going?" She whispers.

"Dinner. Did you have something else in mind?" You smirk.

 

PARK SO EUN:

Luxury-Mansion-London_8.jpg

The three of you enter the dining room and sure enough you're completely awed by the sheer decadence of the room.

"Kai, the exit is on the bottom floor." The noona killer points out.

"She's staying." Jong In announces as all eyes enlarge.

"For dinner? It's okay I'll just go home and eat. There's no need to... disturb you guys!" You persuade.

"No. You're staying." Jong In argues.

"Oooohh, our first captive!" A boy sipping on bubble tea yelps.

CAPTIVE? CAPTIVE?!?!?!?! WHAT.

"But there's only 12 chairs for 13 people! Haha, too bad. Oh, and where are the err girls from before?" You laugh awkwardly.

Jong In scowls at you before it turns into a smirk.

He's going to say something erted now, ew.

"They're gone, forget about them. You can sit on my lap and feed me though!" Jong In and a panda-like boy suggest.

You yank your arm away from Jong In and frown.

Gone? Why can't I go as well?

"No!" You pout.

"Sehunnie has a rival in aegyo~" The boy with guy liner sings.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jong In and you look at each other and laugh.

"Err?..." The Exo boys question.

"MY AEGYO IS AWESOME, OKAY?! Buing, buing! See??" Sehun defends himself.

tumblr_m3un3jYXGR1rqmm4ho1_500.gif

This makes the 2 of you laugh even harder and the rest of Exo join in because Sehun is so desperate to defend his title.

"I can't- Oh my- I'm in pain Jong In~" You manage to wheeze out between laughing fits as you clutch your tummy.

"Okay, okay. Dinner's going to get cold." A boy with round eyes chuckles.

Out of the blue, a boy with blonde hair snakes his arm around you to pull you onto his lap but you beat him to it.

Hehehe, Sungyeol-ssi was always about me learning self-defence and I guess he was right... for once.

You seize his arm with one hand and use your other free arm to elbow the boy in his ribs.

"AYO, KRIS! WHADDUP? You just got poned." The boy with an extremely low voice laughs.

"Looks like you'll be having a tough time with breaking this one Kai." An older boy says.

Jong In drags a spare chair next to his and pats the seat whilst smirking. You grimace.

That smirk.

"You'll get used to it... eventually. The smirk that is." A boy with pudgy cheeks advises.

"I hope you're right." You grumble.

"Jal meokgesseumnida!" Everyone shouts.

"Shouldn't we wait for the adults?" You question.

"Xiumin, Luhan and Kris are already here, it's all good. Let's eat!" Sehun informs you.

"I told you already, there's only us 12 here. No parents." Jong In repeats.

"Then who made all this yummy food then?!" You're astonished.

"D.O!!!"

"D.O HYUNG!!!" The Exo boys exclaim proudly whilst eating.

They point at the boy with a small face and large, round eyes.

Him? He holds a motherly position in this home I guess... Getting us to eat before the food goes cold.

"Kai, introduce us!" Noona killer commands as he munches on his food.

"No." Jong In curtly  replies around his mouthful of food.

"Fine, I'll start. I'm Do Kyung Soo oppa! They call me umma." D.O initiates.

Do Kyung Soo= umma. Okay. The boy sitting next to Jong In.

"Call him D.O-ssi" Jong In says.

Jong In looks at you expectedly.

I don't think we're close enough to be calling each other by nicknames...

Jong In's hand begins to reach out to you.

"OKAY! OKAY! D.O SUNBAE!" You shout with your eyes shut.

What's he doing?!

Slowly you open your eyes to find Exo all staring at you.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She's so funny! Quite a catch you got there Kai~" The boys laugh.

Jong In smiles at you and continues to eat.

Why'd he smile now?

The boys continued to introduce themselves clockwise around the grand table.

"Kim Joon Myung oppa~ I'll be your guardian." Suho continues.

"He's Suho-hyung, arasso?" Jong In sighs whilst staring at you.

"Suho sunbae." You nod.

Suho= guardian.

"Huang Zi Tao or Edison Huang." Tao salutes.

"Yeah, Tao panda." Jong In says.

Tao= panda.

"Tao sunbae." You reply.

"Yo, Wu Yi Fan." Kris points back at himself with his right thumb.

"Kris sunbae." Jong In tells you and you just nod.

"I want to hear YOU say it." Kris smirks.

"Kris sunbae." You mutter.

Kris= tallest one a.k.a guy who tried to get me to sit on him.

"Next." Jong In commands.

"Hi, I'm Zhang Yi Xing." Lay smiles.

"Lay-hyung." Jong In states.

Lay= dimple smile.

"Lay sunbae." You say.

"Noona killer willing to make an exception for you baby girl! Kim Jong Dae oppa~" Chen sings.

"Hyung! That's Chen hyung. It would be a lot easier for me if everyone just said their own nicknames." Jong In sighs.

Chen= y noona lover.

"Say~~~~ it." Chen sings again.

"NEXT." Jong In demands.

"Kim Min Seok! Hello~" Xiumin cutely smiles with food stuffed cheeks.

"That's Xiu Min hyung. Geez, you guys are so stubborn." Jong In complains.

"Xiumin sunbae." You mumble.

Xiumin= bun cheeks.

"I'm Luhan. Hi." Luhan shyly introduces.

"Jong In? What's the nickname? Lu-lu?" You ask seriously.

"BAHAHAHAHAAHA! LU-LU!!" The Exo boys explode into laughing fits.

You just stare back sincerely wanting to know as Luhan just sits there and blushes.

"PUAHAHAHHAHA! No, he's just Luhan hyung." Jong In chokes on his food.

"No wonder even you were laughing before Kai. Who can't laugh? She's just too funny!" Suho admires.

What's that supposed to mean? That Jong In is really hard to make laugh?

"I'm sorry Luhan sunbae!" You genuinely apologise.

Luhan= deer-like.

"Hahaha, well Sehun oppa here~" Sehun cutely tells you.

Sehun= aegyo kid.

"She's our age Sehun-ah." Jong In informs.

"YOU'RE 17?!" All the boys ask astounded.

"Hey! I don't look old!" You shout back defensively.

"No, what we meant was that you looked 16 turning 17." Sehun elucidates.

"Ohh... haha. Thanks?" You blush.                 

"Are you still a ?" Chen asks completely serious.

You blush instantly and choke on your food whilst, sure enough, Jong In sits there smirking at you.

"The dining table is no place for such questions." D.O saves you.

You look up thankfully at him and tightly smile.

"Coming from the hyung who has on the dining table~" Sehun retorts.

"Nice one maknae!" All the Exo boys hi-5 him.

You drop your chopsticks and feel the food coming back up.

"He's joking So Eun-ah!" Jong In quickly clarifies as he looks at you.

"Oh... very funny." You mutter.

"Okay my time~ Byun Baek Hyun here!" Baekhyun eye smiles.

"Baekhyun hyung." Jong In nods.

Baekhyun= guyliner...

"Hey, I'm Park Chan Yeol." Chanyeol says.

"Chanyeol hyung is our happy virus." Jong In grins along with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol= low voice.

"And yours truly is Kim Jong In." Jong In smirks.

"Kai." Exo chorus.

"But you call me Jong In, baby, yeobo, whatever you want arasso." He demands even though it could have been interpreted as a question.

"Nae." You roll your eyes.

"Your turn Hoya's pretty cousin who looks nothing like him!" Exo insist.

"Err, annyeonghaseyo! Park So Eun inmida." You nervously laugh.

"So Eun-ah~~~~~~~" The boys all wail.

This is going to be a long night.

"Omo! Didn't you boys have school?!" You suddenly realise.

"We go when we want." Chanyeol snickers.

"What?" You ask dumbfounded.

How arrogant.

"It's not like you own the school." You mutter.

"That's exactly how it is." Kris laughs.

"Excuse me?" You question.

"Must I always repeat things to you?" Jong In groans.

"There's still a lot we need to fill you in on, hey?" Baekhyun chuckles.

"We have forever for that." Jong In expresses.

Forever? He's right, one day here feels like eternity.

"Desserttttttttt!" D.O claps.

You and Jong In stand up and follow D.O into the kitchen at the same time.

"There's no need to follow me, I can't go anywhere anyway." You smirk.

"YOU shouldn't smirk." Jong In pushes your chin to the side playfully.

"Enough. Are you 2 here to help me or flirt for me?" D.O snaps.

100578-k-pop-boy-bands-kpop-exo.png

^ The fambam! :D