Chicken or Sushi?

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

 

PARK SO EUN:

Onew sits down at his desk and gleefully looks down at his lunch. You hear the noise of clothes being stretched as everyone cranes their necks to see what Onew is having for lunch.

He suddenly realises the silence of the room and tears his gaze away from his food.

"Ahh, another bet I see. Who voted for what?" Onew asks.

Is he encouraging them to gamble?! I can't believe this!

You were probably emanating heatwaves because Jong In places his hand on top of yours and whispers. "Relax. It's just harmless fun."

"Tao and Luhan are saying sushi-" Baekhyun begins.

"While Kai and Lay are betting on chicken." Chanyeol finishes.

"Ohhhhhhh." Onew rubs his hands together.

You hear the scraping of chairs on the floor and see the boys start to move to the front desk. You glance sideways and see Jong In stand up as well.

"Come on." He says as he yanks your chair backwards.

"Gah!" You flail your arms at the sudden movement.

I'm going to get you, Kim Jong In. You better watch your back.

You shoot daggers at Jong In's back with your eyes and follow him to Onew's desk.

Onew raises his eyebrows at all of you before slowly lifting the lid. You drum your fingers on the desk to mimic a drum roll and all the boys join in.

This is actually so intense at the moment and I'm not even in on the bet!

The lid unveils 2 fried chicken drumsticks and a collective sigh from the losers and laughs from the winners is heard.

"Yes!" Lay and Kai hi-5 each other while Tao and Luhan bow their heads in shame.

You can't help but smile as well.

"How can you have chicken 5 days a week for 3 weeks straight?!" Tao asks frustrated.

"Exactly!" Luhan shouts as he ruffles his hair.

"That's just like me questioning your," Onew stares at Tao. "obsession with Gucci and your," He turns to Luhan. "obsession with bubbletea."

"Hahaha, Onew hyung's right boys! it up like a man!" Chen laughs as he pats the two on the back.

Jong In and Lay proceed to the mountain of cash and split it evenly.

"Now back to your desks! I want to enjoy this moment privately~" Onew beams at the fried chicken.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think he was talking to his pet chick or something...

You return to your seat while Jong In places the notes into his wallet. You sneak a look at his wallet and feel your jaw drop.

I can see that there's more than just $500 in there! There's GOT to be AT LEAST 7 $100 notes and 10 $50 bills! AND HE ONLY SAID HE HAD $250?!

"Shhh." Jong In places his index finger and his lips.

He shifts his chair closer to yours and brings his mouth ever so close to your right ear and murmurs. "I'd feel bad if I took anymore of their money."

As Jong In pulls back a silver metal ruler appears at the right side of your face and slaps Jong In's left cheek.

"None of that, please." Suho his head to the side.

"Whatever." Jong In rubs his left cheek.

"We weren't doing anything." You sigh.

"That's not what weren't doing anything looks from here." D.O purses his lips at you
__________________________________________________

As promised, an updateeeee~~~~~ ^^

This Chapter picks up from Chapter 27 for any of those who are confused from the last two ;)

tumblr_mjdcrnJCTd1rp5e9qo1_500.jpg