The Escape

Being Held Captive By Kim Jong In

KIM JONG IN:

"I'm going to dash to the ladies room. I'll be back soon Kai~" The girl sweetly purs.

You give her a curt nod and watch her strut to the toilets. 

Yejin was it? I wouldn't mind giving up sleep for you. You bite down on your bottom lip.

You smirk at the way she battered her eyelashes, squeezed her s together, rubbed her leg against yours, and your thighs. 

It was and is always the same.

You never needed to look for girls when you wanted to play around. They all came to you bearing their goods as an offering. Both parties benefited from spending the night together.

They have a great night and get the pleasure of telling people how I banged them into oblivion. While I get to get frustration off my chest and satisfy my urges.

Girls are drawn to you like a magnet or seagulls to chips on the beach. Well all girls except for one.

Any girl would do anything to dance against me except for her. They love any opportunity to rub against me except for her. She always leaves room between us.

Your eyes wander to the floor below for her.

Where are you So Eun?

You spot her immediately as if you could sense her presence like a compass could navigate to whichever direction is necessary. She stands out like a lotus in mud.

Thank goodness she wore red tonight. You smile.

You observe her jostle through the packed crowd for something- rather someone.

What's she doing?

She brings her hand up to wave at someone but touches the guy next to her. That guy turns out to be the maknae from Teen Top.

Changjo.

Your body tenses as you silently watch the events unfold: the bastard pulls her into him and she tries to wrestle her way out of his clutches. Suddenly she squeezes in between a group of other people and narrowly escapes his hands.

What does that er want?

You see her constantly look up and try to find something. Another figure constantly bobs above the crowd trying to track So Eun.

"Infinite are here," D.O calls out. 

You look across the table as he marks the neck of a girl. You whip your head around to the entrance and see the 7 guys disperse to different parts of the club.

They wouldn't know So Eun's here right? They're just going clubbing right? Where is she?

"We need to bail," Kris firmly announces.

D.O groans and the girl's neck before abandoning her. "I'll get the others."

"Why should we leave? Shouldn't So Eun and Kai leave?" Xiumin looks over the glass of pure vodka.

"They'll start something so it's better to avoid it right?" Kris answers.

"Why should we be pulled into his ?" Xiumin snaps.

You glare at him but hold back your tongue. 

He's right though. I'm dragging them along because I want something I can't have.

"C'mon Hyung. Let him have fun," Luhan defends you and ruffles Xiumun's head.

The latter playfully slaps Luhan's hands away and walks off.

"Sorry..." you mutter.

"At least you know the consequences," Lay offers you smile.

Just let me selfish this once. It won't be for long.

"I'll get So Eun." You try to take responsibility of your decisions.

You scan the dance floor for the girl in red and spot her with a guy.

It better not be that .

You stand up and keep an eye on her.

Oh, it's Chen hyung.

You continue watching her and the both of them suddenly look up at you. Chen mouths something and points his thumb at the direction of the Infinite gang. You nod knowing his intentions of getting out as soon as possible. You reach the top of the stairs and dash down them.

Although you cannot name where she is you can get to her. You dodge all the drunk dancers and girls trying to hit on you. Thanks to your slightly taller than average height, you could see So Eun's ponytail in the distance. 

Thank goodness she wore a high ponytail.

You make a beeline straight for her as people part for you. You smugly smile as an opening is made for you.

One of the many benefits of being Kim Jong In.

As you approach So Eun though your smile morphs into a thin line. 

What the is Changjo doing with her again?! She clearly said no so no, you rat.

Your body tenses up, preparing yourself for a scuffle albeit being on neutral turf. 

"Stop playing hard to get already will you?" Teen Top's maknae growls.

His hand leeches onto So Eun's right wrist and she tries to yank back her hand.

"Let go already!" She screams and manages to attract some attention from the people surrounding them. They however ignore the situation before them knowing all too well not to meddle in other people's problems; especially if it involved a gang member and a girl he wanted. 

Your jaw clenches and you take another step closer. You find it entertaining to see the obvious shift in the 's eyes - from a mischievious twinkle to utter surprise. The brat raises his hands up with palms facing you.

Heh. So he's still afraid of me even though we're on neutral grounds?

"Alright, alright I'm leaving! Not picking a fight!" Changjo scowls more so at you than So Eun before disappearing into the sea of people.

"Okay so where are you Kim Jong Innie?~" So Eun sings as she searches around for you.

You notice Hoya wander closer to the dance floor and known it's time to give up playing hide and seek. You tap on her left shoulder and watch as a flurry of red whirls around at you. 

"What do you fricking want- oh Jong In-ssi!" She yells.

"You called?" With a hint of amusement at her short outburst.

"Yeah, we need to go! Oppa's here!" She informs.

Oppa? It sounds weird when she says it so naturally. 

You nod, and lead her away by holding onto her wrist. 

"So who was that?" You try to rile her up.

"Some jackass," So Eun mutters. 

You look ahead to the exit and stop dead in your tracks.

, Dongwoo.

"Why'd you stop?" 

You quickly reposition the both of you and lead her to the backdoor exit.

"Oh, Dongwoo oppa!" She states as you pull her away.

"What are we going to do if they're at the exit, Jong In?"

You look at the door behind the stairs and make sure none of the Infinite boys are lingering around there.

It's the only way.

You slide your hand down So Eun's and lace your fingers through hers. With a stronger grip on her, you walk determinedly to the Suites.

"Ahhh, Kai-ssi! How have you been man? Oh, who is this young lady?" A milky skinned guy with extremely dark eyes asks.

You notice the way Himchan smirks at your intertwined hands.

"This is So Eun."

"Err hi! And you are?" She awkwardly waves her free left hand.

"Himchan," he gallantly bows.

The smooth er is about to plant a kiss on So Eun's left hand before you lightly push his chest.

"I need to go out round the back." You inform.

Himchan stares at you in confusion. "So... no need for a room?"

You shake your head and he moves aside. As you walk past he whispers into your ear, "no trouble, yeah?"

You shoot him a last look as if telling him trouble was the last thing you'd cause at this club.

I'm not an idiot. You shoot him a look to tell him that.

"Alrighty then, bye!" Himchan all too sweetly bids the two of you farewell.

"Thanks!" So Eun calls out over her shoulder. 

"Thanks!" You mimic her high pitch. 

She rams your joined hands into your ribs. You pretend to gasp in pain and glare at her. So Eun sticks her tongue out before peering around the crimson red hallway. Dark brown wooden doors adorn the hallway and lead to all sorts of paradises.

"What're these rooms for?" She asks.

Almost as if on cue a couple come up behind you and make out against a door. The girl aggressively pushes the guy against the door and kisses him like no tomorrow

There are rooms for a reason. You roll your eyes at the display of raging hormones.

"Oh, I see." So Eun mumbles as she ducks her head.

And here I thought she would have made a big deal out of it. 

"Is that the exit?" She points at the door at the end of the corridor.

"Mhmmm."

She fastens her pace and walks a step in front. You decide to muck around with her for a little bit more.

Let's see how flustered I can make you.

You firmly tug backwards on her hand, "Maybe we should try out one of the rooms?"

You inch closer to the door on your right. You your bottom lip seductively and your head the right. So Eun's eyes widen and she straightens our her fingers in an attempt to free her hand from yours. You inwardly chuckle and tighten your hold on her hand. 

"C'mon we both know I don't need a room to get down to business."

"Errr, no thanks. Not when someone's or some girls have already marked you." She grimaces.

"Marks? What marks?" You asked sincerely confused.

I don't remember getting any hickeys.

It was fascinating how So Eun could alter your moods so quickly like a light switch, but you wouldn't notice this now.

"Them," she draws imaginary circles around your collar.

So Eun ignores you and continues to marches to the exit but you frown. 

Why isn't there anyone guarding this door?

"Stop dawdling before Oppas come!" She hisses.

You dismiss the thought and leave the club.

"Finally!" The girl heaves a sigh.

Back door exit so the car park is on our right.

"We need to go right."

She nods from beside you and you glance at her. The moonlight makes her face stand out against the darkness of the night. Her eyes are calmly looking ahead trying to search for the car. However there's something strange about the way she walks next to you. You glance down at the rest of her body and you notice it right away.

"Are you okay?" You ask with a hint of concern.

You tighten your grip on her hand - surprisingly enough, the two of you were still holdng hands - and lift it up to inspect her feet - well as best as you could in the dark. Despite there being hardly any light anyone who paid So Eun enough attention would have seen her limping.

"Yep," she says and pulls her hand out of yours.

She does an okay sign with her right hand and downplays her limp with a smile. You could still see her uneven steps no matter how much she tried to downplay the soreness in her feet.

"Okay, fine. My feet hurt."

So Eun pouts but fastens her pace so she's in front by a few steps.

"Tearing it too much on the d-floor, hey?" You mock her.

"Psht! Yeah totally," she scoffs.

"Tryna impress all dem boyz?"

"Mhmm, okay Jong In."

"I think your seductive dance moves worked." You almost sound sincere, almost. 

"What?"

"Well you got that guy to follow you around." You muse whilst tapping your index finger on your chin.

"He was just a desperate asswipe." She snaps.

"Really? I think you got him captivated by your moves. Hook line and sinker."

"Urgh. No. Stop-"

"Oh c'mon So Eun-ssi, that dancing skill you have is simply unique! I'm not surprised that he was so into you-"

"Shut up!" She shouts exasperatingly.

You bite on the inside of your cheeks in an attempt to hold in your laughter. So Eun's moods swings from being playful to frustration thoroughly entertained you.

Ahhh, success in pushing her buttons. You smirk.

The quietness between the two of you is suddenly interrupted by a low growling. You frown and turn your head to the girl's direction.

"Was that the wind?" You ask.

So Eun immediately clutches at her stomach and clears .

And then the penny drops. "PUAHAHAHA! Was that your stomach?!" You laugh.

"No, it wasn't," she weakly denies.

You stop walking and try to catch your breath. So Eun on the other hand continues to stomp away. 

Can this girl get anymore hilarious?

"If you get caught by any of the Infinite oppas I'm not going to help you." She threatens you.

"Like I would need you help," you wheeze between laughs.

"What did you just say?" 

She spins around like a red spinning top and stands with her hands clutching her stomach. Little did you know that So Eun was trying to muffle the growls of help from her hungry stomach. Her shiny gold belt glistens in the moonlight and you stare at her lone silhouette. She looks taller and thinner than usual thanks to the illusion provided by her high heels.

"Nothing," you respond light heartedly. 

You walk over to her and point at the shiny reflections ahead. "The SUV is somewhere over there."

"No , Sherlock," So Eun retorts.

You're about to counter her remark when he stomach grumbles again. However this time you both stare at each other in silence, and then simultaneously break out into laughs.

"Okay, let's go get something to eat."

"What? But what about the others-"

"They can come too." You smoothly reply.

You see So Eun pout once again as you pass under a street light in the parking lot. You seize the opportunity to rile her up again.

"Awwww, did you think we'd go on a date? We always can you know!" You .

She shoots a glare at you and scoffs. "Please, stop embarrassing yourself. How could anyone desire a date with someone like you?"

"Someone as intelligent-" you begin to list your attributes. 

"Dumb." So Eun comments. 

"Handsome."

"Disgusting."

"Good looking."

"Ugly."

"And oh so y-" 

"That's the same as handsome and good looking." She argues.

"As me." You speak over her. "No its not. Not every guy can pull off being handsome, good looking, and y! Only the best of us men can."

"I swear your ego is massive! It's probably a million times more bigger than your IQ!" So Eun shouts.

"You want to know what's even bigger?" You ask suggestively. 

"Your-"

"Yah, lovebirds! Where'd you nick off to? We've been waiting for you guys for ages!" A familiar voice calls out.

The two of you stop your immature bickering and turn to the direction of the voice. Sure enough Suho is waving at you from the side of the van. So Eun huffs from beside you and begins to make a beeline for the black van.

"Hurry up! This isn't a stroll in a park!" Another person shouts from inside the van.

You match So Eun's speed and smile at the annoyed expression on her face.

"Hyung, is everyone else here?" You ask.

"Yes!" The boys chant.

"What took you guys so long?" Chen whines.

"We took the back exit," you state.

"Back door exit?" Baekhyun raises his eyebrows. 

"Is that what took you so long?" Sehun grins mischievously. 

"Eww, no. Please do not give me nightmares tonight." So Eun shudders as she enters the van.

The boys all look at each other and laugh knowing that So Eun had caught onto what they were implying. You hop into the van and sit next to So Eun, surprisingly enough the seating arrangements to the club have not changed one bit.

"Alright, so home it is!" Xiumin announces from the wheel.

"Wait! You so cannot drive us home!" So Eun yells from next to you.

Chen jolts up out of his seat in surprise 

"What do you mean I cannot drive? Do you think you'd do a better job?" Xiumin snaps. 

Whoa, Hyung is in a really bad mood today.

"N-no! I didn't mean it like that. I said it out of concern. Perhaps you shouldn't be driving under the influence of alcohol." So Eun defends herself.

For a second time today you see her shrink back in fear. Or in the last two days since it was surely after midnight at  the moment. Clubbing was an overnight experience when it came to the EXO gang.

"Awww c'mon Hyung, she wasn't trying to get up in your grill." Chanyeol points out.

"Get up in your grill?" You repeat.

"Yah! What is that?" Baekhyun slaps Chanyeol's knee. The rest of the guys burst into laughs again as So Eun continues to sit ridgidly in place.

You nudge her with your elbow and she looks up at you with apologetic eyes.

"Don't worry," you mouth.

"I'm hungry!" Tao whines from his seat.

"Me too!" Sehun's hands shoot up.

"So Eun is too," you smirk.

Her jaw drops and she pushes your arm gently. 

"What should we eat?" Kris asks from the seat next to Xiumin.

"Burgers!" Luhan yells.

"No! Ddeokbokki!" D.O shouts back.

"Ooohh yeah! Ddeokbokki! Ddeokbokki!" The boys chant.

You glance over at So Eun as she her lips. 

She must be really hungry. You chuckle.

"Alright, alright! Ddeokbokki it is," Xiumin shakes his head. 

"Where do you usually eat it?" So Eun asks.

She must have recovered from before. In actual fact, the girl had not but she let her curiosity get the best of her.

"You'll see," you grin at her.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello dearest readers! This is the long awaited clubbing scene! :P

I hope you guys have been well, it's been a while since I've actually written an author's note teehee.

Thank you once again so so much to all the new subscribers, commentors, voters, and readers!

GAHHHSFANLKNAA DID YOU SEE KAIHYOLAY'S DANCING 9 PERFORMANCE?!?! It was sooooo amazing!!

tumblr_mtv7fjnxxT1shwzmko1_250.jpg

tumblr_mtv7v0ao5v1rd8uqio3_250.giftumblr_mtv7v0ao5v1rd8uqio2_250.gif

tumblr_mtv7u0nhkZ1sj8tsqo1_500.jpg