Bully

L, the Cold Prince

“I’m finally taking a break !” Soojung mumbled as she marched pass the hallway.

“Hey, isn’t that the child actress?”

“What is she doing here?”

Everyone started to gossip as the familiar figure walked pass them. Soojung was used to all those gossiping and murmurings whenever she walks past people. Rumours spread around but some negative ones bugged her.

”Im Soojung works too much and can’t get any sleep. So she put a lot of makeup to cover her face. If she remove her makeup, she will look horrendous!!”

*Isn’t she saying a bit too loud ..* Soojung clenched her fists. She took a deep breath and calm herself down. *I’m not going to let this rumours spoil my mood!* She continue to proceed to her classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CLASS 2-2

“AHA! There it is!” Before she could reach the classroom’s entrance, her friend barged out of the room and threw herself on Soojung.

“Omo, you finally came back! I thought I would never see you again!” Suzy squealed.

“Aish, you are exaggerating!” Soojung smiled and waved her hands.

Suddenly, a scream came from the classroom. Soojung widened a eyes in shock and immediately rushed into the classroom.

“WHAT HAPPENED?” Soojung exclaimed. Everyone turned to look at her. She smiled apologetically for screaming and scratched her head. She saw a girl crying while clutching her back.

“Ahahaha, what happen to your poor skirt, Hyeri?” An obnoxious guy laughed and . Soojung went closer and saw a red mess on Hyeri’s skirt and some tomato sauce on the chair. *AH.. Bully.* Soojung finally realised what was happening.

 “Who did this!” She glared at all her classmates. Everyone dare not to utter a word and stared at someone behind her. She whirled around and pointed at the obnoxious guy.

 “Uh, uh, you got it wrong little missy.” He wagged his finger with the meanest expression he could make.

An innocent looking boy with spectacle came to Soojung and whispered to her,”It is the almighty master L!” *What? L?* She almost laughed at his name but she held in.  Soojung marched towards a guy sitting on a table at the back of the classroom.

“Soojung-ah, don’t,” Suzy whispered and held a hand out to block her.

“Don’t worry, I need to give this fella a lesson!” She pushed Suzy’s hand away.

The guy was sitting on a table, folding his arms and shaking his left leg like nothing happened.  Soojung was surprised as she got closer. He had a cold aura and was expression-less. 

“YAHH! What do you think you are doing?” Soojung shouted at him. He turned to her and looked straight into her eyes. She gasped as his gaze was cold and intent.

“What?” He asked nonchalantly, still shaking his leg.

“You did that to her right?” Soojung pointed at Hyeri.

“So?” He cocked his eyebrow at her.

*What? SO? You are gonna get punished!* Soojung continue to rant,” How dare you do this to an innocent girl? You better apologised to her now!”

There was silence for a while.

“Hey?” Soojung waved her hands in front of him. He had an unreadable expression on his face as he looked at her.

Suddenly, he stopped shaking his left leg and reached it out and gave the table in front of Soojung a hard kick. The table flew and hit Soojung right in her stomach and sent her lying on the floor. Everyone gasped at the sight.

“Soojung-ah!” Suzy rushed to Soojung. Soojung clutched her stomach as she get up. *What’s wrong with him?*

“How dare you try to damage the school property..” Soojung mumbled under her breath.

“Just shut up and mind your own business!” The guy who teased Hyeri folded his arms and glared at her. *This is what’s happening in school every day?* Soojung could not stand their attitude as she clenched her fist.  That L guy hopped off the table and strutted past her to the front of the classroom.

“Hey! Where are you going? You haven’t apologised!” Soojung followed him. He turned around in the blink of an eye and used his left hand to grab Soojung’s neck.

“Oh my god..” Everyone panicked as Soojung struggled to breathe. He pushed her back till she hit the blackboard and inched his face closer to Soojung’s.

“Im Soo Jung, stop interrupting.” He whispered with his teeth clenched. He let go of his grasp on Soojung’s neck and she started to gasped for air.

“I’m going to the canteen.” He said and strutted off as a few boys followed him.

“Soojung! Are you okay!” Suzy rushed to her.

“You shouldn’t anger them, especially L. They are very scary!” The innocent looking guy told her. Soojung coughed and patted her chest.

“Those jerks, how long has this been going on?” Soojung asked.

“Since last year.” Suzy said. Soojung went over to hyeri and gave her tissues.

“Are you okay?” Soojung asked with a worried exxpression.

“Yes, Soojung-ssi. Bu-but you-you shouldn’t do this.” Hyeri wiped her tears as she stuttered.

“Relax, he was just being bored. No need to cry just because he dirty your skirt, Be strong!” Soojung told her and Hyeri’s lips curled into a smile.