Interesting

L, the Cold Prince

Soojung and suzy were chatting as they reached the canteen.

"Scram!"

Soojung immediately perked up and saw that obnoxious guy just now. He kicked a boy's leg.

"Scram! Didn't I told you to scram?" He said arrogantly.

"Who is that?" Soojung asked Suzy.

"He is Chansung, he always follow L around." Suzy cup and whispered to Soojung.

*Aish..these guys..* Soojung bit her lips as she watch them bully other students. However, that L guy doesn't seem to be talking much and he still gets everything e wants.

"Scram!!!" The boy scurried away as fast as his legs could carry. Everyone started to make a way for them. Standing behind Chansung, L just tapped his foot and waited for Chansung to do all the work. Chansung then strutted pass the walk way that everyone made, followed by L, and cocked his head high in the air.

"Geez, what kind of fella is that L?" Soojung puffed out some air from angrily.

"I'm not sure though, but he doesn't talk unless he must. He is very very cold..brr.." Suzy pretended to rub her shoulders to show his "coldness"

After Suzy and Soojung bought their lunch, they walked around the canteen to find a place to sit. There was no seat and the canteen appear to be too crowded. Seeing this, Chansung slowly got up from his seat and sashayed towards Soojung. *! What am I suppose to do?* Suzy panicked as he was closing on to Soojung.

"SOOJUNG-SSI!! YOU CAN SIT HERE!" A person shouted from behind. *Phew...saved*Suzy heaved a sigh of relief and quickly grabbed Soojung, who was busy glaring at Chansung, and dashed towards the person.

"Hi! Thanks we are sitting here!" Suzy said to the innocent bespectacled guy and pulled Soojung down to the seat.

"Jung-ah! What do you think you are doing?" Suzy whispered to Soojung angrily.

"Giving that guy a glare, obviously! This guy should be punished, hmfph! I'm not scared of them!" Soojung said as she folded her arms.

"Wo-wow...Soojung isn't scared of them?" The innocent boy asked shyly.

"Why should I? They are just a bunch of useless monkeys... Anyway, thanks for saving me and suzy, what is your name?" Soojung said and flashed him a smile.

That boy seemed to be blushing and timidly said,"Sungyeol."

"AHH, I remember there is a classmate call Sungyeol! Aha,it's you! Let's be Friends!!" Soojung squealed and shook Sungyeol's hand violently. Sungyeol could not help but blush madly at this, Soojung is shaking his hands!!

 

 

 

"That girl, we should teach her a lesson." Chansung said as he sat down on his seat.

"She is getting on to my nerves. Did you see how she behaved just now? What the hell do you think you are doing? How dare you? Go apologise now!" Chansung imitated Soojung as the rest of the boys laughed except L.

Seeing that L had no reaction, Chansung nudged him.

"What do you think?" Chansung asked him with a cheeky grin.

L looked up from eating his sandwich and stared at Chansung with no expression. "Interesting." L mumbled.

"What?" Chansung cupped his ear and move nearer to L.

"She's interesting." L said a little louder this time and grabbed Chansung's left ear, a little too hard though.

"AWWWWW..awww..L.." Chansung whined. L let go of his ear and hopped off the bench.

"L, where are you going?" The other guys shouted..