Ms Jeong

L, the Cold Prince

"RIIIINNG!!”

The bell rang and it was time for class to start. However, the students in class 2-2 were still scattered messily around the classroom, chatters and laughters filled the air and some students were even chasing each other in the classroom. The teacher’s high heels clicked loudly as she entered the classroom. But no one cared and continued with their business.

“Ahem…” The teacher cleared a throat but it was too soft for the noisy students to hear. The teacher looked a bit helpless but she tried to gain the class’s attention again by hitting the blackboard.

“Bang! Bang!”

This time, everyone turned towards the blackboard.

“Erm, class, please settle down. The teacher said gently as she let out a sweet smile. All the students went back to their seats, but the chatter has not ceased.

“I’m, I’m sorry for being absent on the first few days of school! I was sick!” She cupped and shouted at the noisy class.

Soojung took pity on the teacher and wondered is their class was always like that.

“Hey, who is she?” Soojung asked Yuri, who was sitting beside her.

“Oh, I bet you don’t remember. Ms Jeong has been our homeroom teacher since last year..” Yuri smiled as she explained.

*Ah, the class is too noisy, but the teacher is too gentle!* Soojung thought as she looked at Ms Jeong.

“Ms Jeong! You didn’t come to school because you don’t like us, right?” Chansunng laughed as asked Ms Jeong. The group of notorious boys in the class started to laugh too.

“Ani! Chansung, please do not anyhow assume. Ok, today I’m going to mark attendance.”Ms Jeong’s face was turning red, but Soojung could not tell whether she was angry or embarrassed.

“Jung Yuri!”

“Here!”

“Im Soojung!”

“Here!”

“Ah, you’re finally here!” Ms Jeong smiled at Soojung. Ms Jeong called out a couple of names before she hesitated as she looked at the name list.

“Kim..Kim Myung soo!” Was it Soojung or was Ms Jeong shaking while she called out the name?

-Silence-

“Kim Myung Soo?” Ms Jeong repeated. This time, a little softer.

“Ms jeong, he’s there!” A student pointed.

Soojung turned towards the direction the student was pointing. L was sleeping with his head lying down on the table. *Kim Myung Soo?* Soojung cocked her eyebrow as she stared at him.

“Someone please wake him up?’ Ms Jeong said.

Nobody did. Soojung could not stand it and shot an eraser towards L, and it hit him hard on his head. L immediately jerked up, glaring at Soojung.

“Erm, okay let’s continue,”Ms Jeong looked at the name list again. “Yoon Hyeri!”

-Silence-

Soojung immediately looked at Hyeri’s seat and it was empty.

“Ok,absent.” Ms Jeong said as she put a cross on the name list. Now, it was Soojung’s turn to glare at L, how could he bully such an innocent girl till she is afraid to come to school? But L was already fast asleep on the desk.


 

“Suji-ah! Tell me, is our class the worse in academics?” Soojung asked. Suzy’s face turned slightly red in embarrassement.

 “I think so…”

“Aish… It’s all because of my work, I neglected my studies and always fail my tests! Argh!” Soojung face palmed and whined.

“Aish, Soojung-ah!”

“But I heard that you are always the first in class. No one has ever broken your record.” Soojng wriggled her eyebrows at Suzy.

“Ayy… actually, we are not the worse in academics, it’s just our conduct. Because of that L…” Suzy trailed off.

“He formed such a notorious gang, no wonder Ms Jeong was absent, she couldn’t even handle our class!” Soojung sighed.

 

 

 


 

Really really thankful for those hu subscribed to and commented on this story:D .THANKYOU:Dyou can upvote if you want^^. SARANGHAEYO

image

 

plz check out this ^^

 Infinite pictures and gifs

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/340403/infinite-pictures-and-gifs-spam-infinite-myungsoo-sunggyu-sungjong-sungyeol-woohyun-hoyadongwoospam

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7e4c242b8ebdd6e8b500a9586a0ce7e8/tumblr_mftt2odhNT1r40rxao1_500.gif