Dinner

L, the Cold Prince

"Myungsoo-ah, remember to invite Soojung for dinner again." Mr Kim repeated this for the nth time. Hanbi glanced at her father, wondering what was wrong with him since Soojung left yesterday. After Soojung went to their house , Mr Kim had talked to L more, but he talked about inviting Soojung. L briefly nodded at his father, still shocked about the fact that his father keep talking to him, unlike usual.

"Ah,and remember, bring this bread and share with her. I bought this from the place I work at." Mr kim handed two pieces of bread to L and smiled warmly. Not only L, Hanbi also stared at her father wide-eyed.

"Apa, what's wrong with you?" Hanbi finally managed to ask.

"Nothing. I like Soojung, I think I'm a fan of her now. Isn't she the one who acted in the drama called" Autumn's Love"? Apa really likes that drama..." Mr Kim blabbered on and on , while Hanbi and L continued to stare at their father in amazaement. In the past, when Mr Kim took leave freom work and came home, all they said to each other were basic greetings and some short conversations. *Wow, is Soojung a magician or something?? *L thought.

Suddenly, a shrill, high-pitched voice sounded from the television. "Uyu! Uyu! Uyu! Drink more Uyu! We can grow taller and grow stronger too!" (A/N:Uyu-milk) The girl in the commercial started singing and shaking the milk packets in her hands. Mr kim's eyes immediately lit up and he pointed at the screen excitedly, "Ah! That's Soojung! She is so cute. Myungsoo-ah, remember to bring her to dinner tomorrow!"

L and Hanbi's jaw practically dropped to the ground. Was their father actually fanboying? (A/N:or shld i say, fan ahjussi-ing? )


"Shalalala~ Shalalala~ Shake your bottle! Twist the cap! And -" Soojung was practising her line, for a CF shooting when L pulled her towards the corner of the hallway. Soojung cocked an eyebrow at him questioningly.

"Don't buy food today." He said.

"HUH? Why? What? I will die of hunger!" She clutched her stomach and pretended to die. L rolled his eyes *So much for drama.* He sighed and shoved a piece a piece of bread into her hands. Soojung lightened up instantly and blinked curiously at L.

"You're actually buying me bread?"

"No, it's from my dad." He mumbled as he felt embarrassed by his father. Soojung did not know why she felt a little disappointed,  nevertheless, his father was really a sweet man.

"Ah! Oh my gosh, Mr Kim is so sweet! Kyaa, the perfect man!" Soojung started squealing and patting the bread in her hands. L once again rolled his eyes and used his hands to stop her from jumping up and down. Soojung halted, shocked by his sudden gesture.

"Urgh, come to my house for dinner tonight." He said and immediately scurried away.

"L is inviting me to his house for dinner!!" She screamed in her head as she could hardly believe it.


"L, the cold prince invited me to his house for dinner!" She squeaked for the nth time, and L rolled his eyes for the nth time. He just could not believe he was hanging out with her- a noisy and too chirpy girl.But somehow, he didn't mind. L slotted the key into the key hole and unlocked the door.

"Welcome!" Mr kim and Hanbi chorused once both of them stepped into the house. Soojung gasped and then giggled at them.

"Ta-da! Dinner for tonight!" Hanbi gestured them to look at the dining table. Both L and Soojung's eyes turned as big as saucers. Never has the Kim's family has such a sumptuous dinner laid on the table before, at least not after their mother's death.

"Appa and me spent lots of time preparing them. Enjoy!" Hanbi said and smiled at her dad. *Wow! They are closer than before!* Soojung thought as se bite on a peice of chicken.

"Is it good?" Mr Kim asked with much anticipation.

"Mashiseoyo!!" Soojung stood up dramatically and gave him a big thumbs up. Everyone started laughing, even L smiled. Soojung smirked and looked at L.

"Oh dear, L smiled !!! He smiled! Did you all see it?" Soojung pinched his cheeks as he tried to shove her hands away.

"Oh! We missed it! Myungsoo-ah, do it again!" Mr kim and Hanbi stared at him eagerly. L's face instantly flushed red and he stoned there.

"C'mon, smile!" Soojung forced the corner of his lips upwards as he resisted, Everyone laughed as Soojung teased L while he tried his best to maintain a poker face.

That night, the Kim's family's dining room was filled with chatters and laughter.


Yooooo i'm back with another chappie!!yay please applaude lol. TESTS OVERR. ok not really still have some left-__-.... But anyway I had a fun time writing this fanfics^_^, please anticipatre as i've thought of a lot of new ideas for this story:).

oh and the "Smile~" part reminds me of Sungjong's smile boy image in Ranking King AHAHAHHA