A Polka Dot Confession

L, the Cold Prince

 

"Hey, did you watch Death Note?" Soojung nudged L's arm. He didn't push her hands away.
"Death Note?"
"Yea, Death Note. You are like Light Yagami instead of L. You're so cold-hearted." Soojung said sarcastically and laughed. L found it ridiculous. How is he like Light Yagami? He kills people? Yea, ge probably could but by throwing them onto a pond instead of using a notebook. He did not know why he actually softened at the sight of her. What she said to him yesterday made him felt better. He felt loved. He finally felt that people actually cared for him.

 


"Huh? What's this?" Suzy mumbled to herself as she stared at a box of present in her locker. It was nicely wrapped in a pink glossy paper with a cute green ribbon on top. She could not help but squeal at the cute appearance of the present. She gingerly took the present out of her locker and hid it behind her back. She tiptoed sneakily to the toilet and locked herself in one of the cubicles.
"Now now, let me see what's inside," she giggled to herself as she tore away the wrappers. The moment she saw what was inside the box, she let out a huge scream. It was an underwear. A pink polka dot underwear. What the hell is happening? She thought she almost fainted. She weakly picked up a card from de present and read it
-----
Dear my love,
You are as sweets as the red bean buns made by my grandma,
Your hair is as silky as the tofu they sell in Chinese restaurant.
Your skin is as white as the milk they sell in the convenience store,
My love for you is as hit as the kimchi stew from the school's canteen-
-----
"Ok ok! I can't read this anymore!" Suzy slapped her face. She then looked at the bottom right corner of the card .
" LEE SUNG YEOL!!!!!!!!"

 


Soojung rushed quickly to the sick bay to look for Suzy. When she came rushing into the sick bay, Suzy was lying on the bed. Her face was as red as ever.
"Ohmo, what haopened? I heard you fainted in the toilet after screaming Sungyeol's name? What's wrong with Sungyeol?" Soojung shot questions at Suzy while she sat there in a daze. Since Suzy was unresponsive, Soojung shifted her attention to the opened box beside her.
"What's that?" She wanted to grab it but Suzy slapped her hands away.
"No! No! No! Don't touch it!" Suzy then cupped her face and sighed.
"I didn't know he liked me.."
"Who like what??" Soojung cocked an eyebrow at Suzy.

 


FLASHBACK
[In the morning before L met Soojung]
Sungyeol approached L with a cheeky grin. L rolled his eyes at the sight of this silly fellow.
"L! I did what you told me!" He smiled as he shook a box of present in his hands.
"What?" L replied in an annoyed tone.
"You told me what to get for girl the last time I asked you," he said excitedly." I bought it although it's a bit embarrassing and i don't know her size..." Sungyeol trailed off as his cheeks heated up in embarrassment.
"It's easy, just steal one from her laundry."
L replied with a serious expression. Sungyeol burst out laughing." Are you crazy? I'm not a ert!"
L grunted at his foolishness.*Not my fault that he believes me..*
"Now how do i give her?"
"Give who?"
"Soojung.."
L's eyes widened in surprise. Obviously, he was going to give it to Soojung. Why didn't he think of that. .

.


"Sure, just put it into her locker."
"But i don't know her locker number.."
"146."
Sungyeol gave a grateful tap on L's shoulder and sped off.
"Actually, that's someone else's locker."
L said as he smirked. *Gotcha.*

 



Soojung held Suzy as she sauntered slowly towards the boys.
"Are you okay?" Sungyeol jumped in front of Suzy and she almost freaked out.
"Hey! What's that on your hand? It looks familiar..." Sungyeol said as he tried to take a step closer but L watched in amusement as he tried to bit back a smile.
"Hey, did you just smirked?" Soojung pointed at L.
"Huh, nothing." He cleared his throat and turned away.


"Erm.. Soojung, is-is the size correct," Sungyeol whispered secretly into Soojung's ear. Soojung cringed at the closeness and stared at him questioningly. L saw that and immediately stepped on Sungyeol's foot and glare at him.
"Just tell him it's not too tight, it's just right." L whispered into Soojung's other ear. Soojung was more confused than ever.
"Wait what did he just whispered to you?" Sungyeol crossed his amra and gave L a glare.
"Erm.. It's not too tight, it's just right?" Soojung said it out awkwardly.
"Oh really?" Sungyeol squealed in delight. He was foolish enough to think that she was answering his previous question. L almost spat out the orange juice he was drinking and choked.
"By the way, tune in to channel n tonight. Watch the 6pm show, it's what i acted out to you last night." Soojung smiled at L as he tried to breathe from the choke.