Help?

L, the Cold Prince

L brought the knife nearer to Soojung as she was not responding. "Why are you hesitating? You said you wanna help me right?"

Soojung stared at the knife for a moment before her face turned red with anger.She snatched the knife from him and raised it high above her head. Using all her force, she hurled the knife towards L. "Thwack!"(A/N: Is it the correct word? ._.) L fearfully lifted his head and stared at the knife neside him. It was stuck in the tree trunk beside him. He looked at Soojung, hoping to know what was going on but only to receive a glare from Soojung. She inched closer to L as he moved back.

"Help you?You call this help you?"  She pointed at the knife. L widened his eyes in shock, he never expected  her to flare up.

"Who do you think I am? A moron? A murderer? You think I'm stupid? You know what is help you?"Soojung shouted at L  as tears brimmed her eyes. L stoned in his position .

"Open your heart and accept my help. If you don't want, stop blabbering about how you feel, you think you're the only one sufferring?" She grittted her teeth as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was fed up. How dare he said she don't understand how he felt? How dare he asked her to kill him? She was mad. She turned around and ran away, sobbing loudly.


Soojung did not know what caused the sudden outburst of anger, she just decidded to run away aimlessly. As her tears started to dry, her vision cleared and she did not know where she was. She was in a foreign place

But why did he think he could ask her to end his life? Calling someone who tried so much to help to kill him was just too much.


Mianhae for this really really bad chapter as i typed it during CNY n im in a festive mood LOL.

Okay im so busy now  but i will try to update and wait for the next chapter, oh i knw this story is really progressing damn slow sorrryyy Will change the way i write soon. Oh n soojung has a reason for her sudden outburst of anger.*Wink Wink*

Poster Credit: Love Sprouts Postershop