L in Love

L, the Cold Prince

L slammed the door and plunged onto the sofa. He smirked as he thought of what happened earlier. It was such a relief that Sungyeol didn’t give the underwear to Soojung.

*Wait, why did I even care?* He though as he whacked his head with his bag.

L suddenly recalled what Soojung told him.

“Should I ..?” He hesitated and picked up the remote control. But then he threw the remote control away and headed to the bathroom.

He wiped his wet hair with a towel as he came out of the shower. He stopped as he walked past the television. *Forget it, I’ll watch.* He sat down on the sofa and switched on the television. Soojung’s face appeared instantly on the screen. She was rushing towards the entrance of the hospital as tears streamed down her cheeks. She burst into a ward and ran to the side of the bed. A frail middle-aged woman lay on the bed. Her face was very pale with no sign of blood circulation and her lips was dry and wrinkled.

“Omma!” Soojung cried as she held the weak hand of the woman. The woman spoke weakly,” Eunji ah, mom gave birth to you, because I love you. Because I love you, I struggled to give birth to you even if I have to die. I want to see the precious little creature that has been kicking and moving inside my stomach to greet the world. I want to give him a chance to live like all other children, to receive love and experience new things. Mother love you so much, I want to let you come out safely before I could die in peace. Do not blame yourself for my death, I have chosen to give birth to you, So, please live on happily and do not put my effort in waste.”

“Promise omma you will be strong, okay?” The woman held out her shaky pinky as Soojung locked it with her pinky.

L froze in his position the whole time as he was too absorbed to the drama. He did not know why he suddenly felt that Soojung was so beautiful. He noticed how beautiful her eyes were even if she was crying. He noticed how small and puckered her lips were. It was official. L was in love with Soojung.


“Lalala…” Soojung hummed as she skipped to school. She told Key oppa not to come today as she wanted to walk to school, like how normal students would.

“Oh? Yo Myungsoo!!” Soojung waved to L who was right in front of her.

“Stop calling me that.” He gave her an annoyed look.

“Call you what?” Soojung stuck a tongue out at him. She walked backwards so she was facing him.

“Call me that.” He grunted and glared at her.

“What is ‘that’? I didn’t call you ‘that’, I called you myungsoo.” It was obvious that Soojung was trying to annoy the guts out of L. L ignored her and continue walking.

“Myungsoo..”

“Will you please walk normally?” He gave her another icy glare. Soojung just shook her head and blew a raspberry. Unfortunately, her ‘backwalking’ was not a success. She tripped on a stone behind her and she fell backwards. Upon seeing this, L’s heart almost skipped a beat and he rushed towards her. He grabbed her waist in the nick of the time and she didn’t fall.  L heaved a sigh of relief. But then, he realised why Soojung was so quiet. Their faces were so close to each other.Probably about an inch apart. Both of them froze in their position. Soojung gulped as she stared at L’s eyes. There were so big and intense.  Meanwhile, L fixed his eyes on her small and plump lips. He wanted to kiss it.
*WAIT! KISS HER LIPS? Are you crazy L Kim?*

Both of them immediately get away from each other and Soojung tripped on L’s feet this time. She landed hard on the floor and scratched her knees.

“Aww!” She wailed and pouted her lips. L sighed and bent down to look at her injury.

“See? I told you to walk normally.” He said as he examined her wound.

“I’m sorry, Myungsoo.” She gave him a pitiful look. He scooped Soojung up in a bridal style without hesitation and headed to the school’s nursing room.

“Hey! I can walk! What are you doing?” Soojung yelled and tried to struggle but L held tighter.

“Shut up. I don’t want to waste time waiting for you to limp your way to school.” There was a note of finality in his voice and that really made Soojung shut up.

Everyone oohed and ahhed as they saw L carrying Soojung to the nursing room. L settled Soojung down on a chair and he went off to find a nurse.

“Give me that first aid kit.”

The nurse shivered as she handed him the first aid kit. He took it and went back to Soojung. He squatted down and applied some cream  on her knee.

“Hey, isn’t this the nurse’s job?” She folded her arms.

“Stay still, the nurse is not here.” He said sternly as he applied a layer of medicine on her injury.

“Oh really? But it thought I saw her just now? Harh, don’t tell me you wanna be a nurse, myungsoo..” Soojung said as she giggled.

“Oh, shut up.” He grunted as he adhered a plaster on her wound.


Pretty ish chapter ._. Sorry my inspiration WHERE R U -3-IMSORREH.

poster credit to: