It's Strawberry Flavoured !

L, the Cold Prince

Sungyeol sat on his chair and gloomily lay his head on the table. He heard from Chansung that L and Soojung were dating. At first, he didn't believe it. How is it possible? L dislike Soojung, right? But after he heard from Yuri that she saw L carrying Soojung in BRIDAL STYLE and in front of everyone. He felt so hurt. Soojung didn't really respond to his present. At that moment, L trudged into the classroom. Sungyeol instantly felt his blood boiling at the sight of him and he ran towards L. Sungyeol tried hurling a fist at L's face but L was too quick for him, he grabbed his wrist and twisted it.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" Sungyeol screamed.

"What the hell are you doing?" L looked at him with that bored face.

"You stole Soojung, you damn bastard!!" Sungyeol barked into L's face.

L let go of Sungyeol's wrist and covered his ears.
"I didn't steal her, ."

"Now you're calling me a ?!! HIYAAAAAA!" Sungyeol raged as he tried to lung for L but he he tripped on L's feet and tumbled down onto the floor. This time, L is not going to carry him in bridal style to the nursing room and nurse him. He was going to just leave him there.

L left Sunyeol pouting n wailing on the floor.

Sungyeol was boiling with anger as he stared at the ground until a hole was being bored through. Just then, a girl stood in front of him. He looked up and saw Suzy. Weird. Why is she smiling at him? Why did she let down her straigh  and silky hair today? Suzy smiled shyly as she shoved a present into Sungyeol's hands.

"A-a present for me?" Sungyeol mumbled as his cheeks started to heat up.

"Yes, Sungyeol-shi, no need to be so shy and mysterious the next time you wanna confess to me .." Suzy said as she blushed and scurried away.

Sungyeol was scratching his head in confusion, what was she talking about? Who cares when he has got a present. He tore open the wrapper and the scent of chocolate chip cookies filled his nose. Sungyeol grinned widely as he took a bite of the cookies. It was so crunchy and sweet.

"Oh my god, thank you Suzy!"
 


"Ya ya ya ! Quiet!" The annoyed tour guide barked at the class.

"This is a learning journey! Not a chatter session!" He continued to raise his voice at the group of students who were making noise.

When the chatters ceased, the tour guide cleared his throat and started chanting in a monotonous voice," This is the Namsan Tower, one of the many tourist attractions in Seoul. Korea's Tourism Industry has blossomed this few years and I am going to tell you the factors that lead to....."

Soojung almost dozed off. This tour guide is so boring. It was even more boring when she was partnered with L. The first thing Sungyeol did in the morning was following Suzy. Suzy was smiling shyly as they talked. And now Sungyeol said he wants to partner Suzy so she was left alone with L. Something's fishy. Are they dating? They used to be bickering at each other ....

Soojung snapped out of her thoughts as she realised that L has disappeared. She quickly glanced around and saw L disappearing behind the building. *Harh. he is sneaking away.*  Soojung grinned and tiptoed away from the class. Soojung saw L standing under the tree and sneakily walked towards his back. She smacked L's shoulder as hard as she could.

"What are you doing here?"

L jumped from Soojung's sudden attack but his face remain rigid. Poker face again.

"It's too warm back there." L said as he wiped his sweat away with the back of his hands.(>_> I couldnt help but think wrong)

"It's too boring for me," Soojung rolled her eyes at the thought of the tour guide."You want to explore the area ourselves?"

She didn't wait for L to respond and started pulling L around. They spotted Sungyeol and Suzy in the distance sitting on a bench together.

"Do you know what's going on between the two of them? They look like a couple now .." Soojung nudged L. L swallowed his saliva and bit back a grin that almost formed on his face.

"The underwear.."

"HUH?"

"Nothing."

Soojung glared at L but something diverted her attention. Soojung ran away towards a stall selling cold drinks.  L was lazy and sat down on a bench to wait for her.

After a few minutes, Soojung came running towards L with two cup of strawberry drink. She was too careless she tirpped on a stone. Again. You might start wondering why was there so many stones. Her whole body was flung towards L's direction and the strawberry drink was hurled at L's face. Strawberry juice was splattered on L's face and he was smelt of strawberry. Soojung immediately got up from her fall and was horrified by what she had done.

"Omo! I didn't do it on purpose!" She took out a hankerchief and started wiping L's face. L frozed in the awkward position because Soojung's face was so near his as she tried to clean his face.

"Don't be angry, let's go to the washroom and wash up your face. I think you'll be okay after a quick wash-"

Soojung suddenly felt something soft and warm being pressed against her lips.  Soojung became rigid and stood rooted to the ground as she realised what had happened.

L KISSED HER.

HE JUST KISSED HER.

WITH HIS STRAWBBERRY SMUDGED LIPS.

Soojung quickly snapped from her trance and pushed him away.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!" Soojung screamed and threw the hankerchief in his face.

He caught the hankerchief and wiped his face while murmuring," I can wipe my face myself, why are you helping me. I couldn't resist it when your lips are so close."


"WHAT? NOW YOU'RE SAYING IT'S MY FAULT I GOT KISSED?" Soojung was close to tears and she turned away from him.

However, she was greeted by a shocked tour guide with a class of terified students.


"Omo did they just kissed?!" Her classmates were gossiping.

*They saw it. THEY SAW IT.* Soojung screamed in her head.

"Wahh... congratulations, you two make a great couple! Although i'm a bit sad that she didn't kiss me.. OWW" Sungyeol received a smack from Suzy as he congratulated them.

"Noooo, sungyeol. We will never be a couple!" Soojung hmfphed and stomped away.
 

"Why not??" Sungyeol continued to ask with a blank face.

"Why are you so concerned? How about me?" Suzy glared at him.

"Ani ani.... I think Suzy is still the best." Sungyeol smiled at Suzy as they hooked their arms.

The students were greeted by yet another shocking scene.