My Friend, L

L, the Cold Prince

"Soojung! Ya, are you listening to me?" Suzy waved her hands in front of Soojung who was blanking out.

“Mom died because of you!If mom hadn’t give birth to you, she could have been alive!”

"You Devil!"

L's sister's words kept on ringing in her head. L's retreating back suddenly flashed through her mind.

"L-ah!" Soojung whispered as she reached a hand out to L.

"YA!!Are you even awake! Why are you shouting L's name?" Suzy's shrieked finally brought Soojung back to reality.  Soojung looked around the classroom. There was no L.

"Are you ok?" Suzy asked her as she cocked an eyebrow.

"Yea-yeah, sure," Soojung said as she was contemplating if she should tell her that she was actually worried for L.

*Why isn't he here yet?* Soojung glanced around for L and walked out of the classroom. She went to the canteen, the hall, the field and even the male washroom to find him but to no avail.

"Is he absent?" She mumbled to herself as she trudged away from the school's office.

She was about to give up when she heard lazy foot steps coming from behind. She spun around immediately and saw L's brown fluffy hair(assume its the hairstyle in shut up flower boy band ><). Soojung dashed to him and put an arm around L's neck.

"Yo, brother! How's your day? " She chirped

"The day just started." L said as he tried to pry her arms off.

"You haven't tell me your address!" She bounced along as L trudged towards their classroom. "Well, actually I know where you live..." She mumbled but L did not heard it.

"Stop being so annoying." L said as he quickened his foot steps.

"Eh... why are you always expression-less? Yoohoo! Smile !"

L took a deep breath and ignored her.

"YAH SOOJUNG AH!" Suzy came running towards them, Sungyeol following behind.

"Omo, what are you doing with him?" Suzy pointed at L accusingly.

"Aigomonima! Soojung! Don't be near him! Did he bullied you!" Sungyel shouted in alarm as he cried in an exaggerated way.

Soojung burst into laughter as she looked at their reactions, leaving both Suzy and Sungyeol puzzled.

 "Relax! I was just talking to my friend."

"FRIEND?!" Suzy and Sungyeol shouted at the same time. Suzy realized what just happened and turned to glare at Sungyeol.

"Yeah, since we are classmates, let's be friends." Soojung said as she pulled L closer to her.

"Bu-but you forget that he is a bully." Sungyeol said softly.

"Err.. this.." Soojung scratched her head and continued." He will turn over a new leaf and I will get him to apologise to Hyeri!"

L slapped Soojung's hands away and mumbled," Who say I will do that."

"Err... me? Just agree, I don't want to be embarrassed in front of them!" Soojung whispered into L's ear. L shrugged nonchalantly and looked at Suzy and Sungyeol.

Suzy and Sungyeol cringed, the fact that the big bully was actually looking straight into their eyes freaked them out..


"What's wrong with Soojung?"Sungyeol nudged Suzy.

Suzy pushed his hands away in annoyance," I don't know!"

Suzy pouted, affected by the skinship they had just now while Sungyeol was busy watching Soojung and L in front of the food stall.Soojung was trying to pull L to seat with them.

"Come on! Don't sit with that Chansung guy and his friends, they will give you bad influence!"Soojung pulled L towards Suzy and Sungyeol.

"That's me, not Chansung." L said.

"Just shut up and come!" Soojung was frustrated with his stubborness.

L was lazy and decided not to fight with a crazy girl like Soojung, so he followed her.

Everyone broke into gossips and discussions again as they saw L and Soojung sitting at the same table.

"Is she crazy?"

"But I must say. L is handsome!"

 

There was awkward silence as L sat at the same table with them.  "Uh,hey! Let's talk!?"

Soojung smiled at them.

Suzy rolled her eyes at her stubborn friend as Sungyeol sighed.

"Sungyeol-ah, why are you sighing? Is there any problem? You can tell me." Soojung smiled warmly as him.

Sungyeol's face started to turn red as he stuttered," I-I like a girl.. But  I don't know how to confess..."

"Really?" Soojung put down her chopsticks."Who is she? Is she pretty?" Soojung started to shoot Sungyeol with questions as Sungyeol started to turn red with embarrassment.Suzy slapped her forehead. *He is talking about you !* Suzy screamed in her head.

 

"Ah.. confessing isn't that easy.. Let me think.. You can buy her a chocolate or a bouqet of flowers, and confessed to her." Soojung said as she scratched her chin with her fingers.

"Re-really?" Sungyeol asked as his eyes glistened with excitement.

"Argh.. I think I'm going crazy..." Suzy mumbled as she slammed her head on the table.

"Suzy-ah. what's wrong?"Soojung stared at her innocently.

"The thing is i've two pabos sitting beside me." Suzy rolled her eyes at Soojung.

"Tsk... Not funny." Soojung pouted. She turned to L and asked without thinking."Do you have any problems?"

L stopped eating his ramen and slammed his chopticks on the table. Soojung cursed to herself as she realised that it was a sensitive topic.

"I'm full." He said as he got up and walked away.

"Tsk.. what's wrong with this guy? Why are you claiming that he's your friend?" Suzy said as she slammed her chopsticks on the table like L.

"Don't you think that he's pitiful?" Soojung said as she looked at L.

"Pfft.. Pitiful! Throwing a girl into a pond is not what you call pitiful." Suzy said in anger as she stabbed the noodles with her chopsticks.

"But you don't know him.. He's pitiful.." Soojung mumbled as she saw L exiting the canteen.