The problem

L, the Cold Prince

"Neoreul jabgo tto jamneun nal bomyeon
Naega neon mibgo tto miulgeol ara~~"

L pulled away the blankets, revealing his sleepy face. He slammed the alarm shut and lay back onto his bed. He stared at the ceiling, deciding if he should get up and go to school and face Soojung or just continue to lie in his bed and skip school.

Wait. He have school today? He jerked up from bed and snatched his phone from the drawer.
- 9 Feb, Saturday,9:01AM-
L heaved a sigh of relief and immediately lay back down on his bed. Great, no school. No Soojung. No need to face her.
After what happened yesterday, he could not face her. *what am i thinking? Calling her to kill me?* He facepalmed. But he was so desperate, he rather die than to live in a family like his.
"MYUNGSOO!!!"
Here comes his sister's earpiercing scream. What was it again? Her new friend despised her ad she lost her mother because of her moronic brother?

"MYUNGSOO!! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME!?"

L's heart sank.

"YOU HAVE A VISITOR!"

*Visitor?* L immediately sat up on his bed.
"AREN'T YOU FREAKING COMIN OUT?!" His sister poked her head out from de door and glared at him. L obediently got off his bed and trudge towards the living room. And so, on that Saturday morning, he was greeted by...
"Annyeong,L! Did you have a good sleep?" Soojung's cheery voice lightened up the entire house.
L almost fell on the floor in surprise.
"You-you... Why are you here?" L pointed at Soojung.
"For our pair work! Remember? The one The relief teacher assigned!"
"How-how did you get in here."L stammered.
Soojung ignored his question and pushed him towards the kitchen." Let's go to your room and start work. Oh and i didn't know you wear Pororo pujamas to sleep. Kyeopta!!"
It was then that L realised he was still in his pyjamas. He pried Soojung's hands off and looked at her sternly," does this look like my room? You wait there." He strutted off to his room, leaving Soojung back in the living room.

Soojung giggled at L's embarrassed face and sat on the sofa. The living room was pretty dull. She glanced around and saw a family photo. It was taken before L's mother passed away.
"Ah, like mother like son, so good-looking.." Soojung mumbled to herself.

" Who is good looking?" Soojung jumped at the voice behind her and immediately spun around. L's sister smiled lovingly at her with a cup of tea in her hands.
"Why ate you standing? Have a seat." She smiled warmly at her. Soojung was shocked by her sudden kindness. It was not like how she treated L.
" Hi, I am HanBi, Myungsoo's sister." She reached out a hand for a handshake.
"Ahh, Hanbi Unnie! I am Soojung,L's classmate." Soojung smiled and reached for the handshake.
"Sorry for making you come all the way to our house. Myungsoo must be too lazy to go to your house for your project."
"Ah, its nothing. Besides, i like exploring my friend's house." Soojung laughed and took a sip of the tea.
"Oh, I see. You were looking at the family photo?" Hanbi pointed at the photo frame. Soojung nodded shyly.
"That was taken when our mother was alive.," she smiled." But she is not here anymore..." Her smile faded.
"Im sorry to hear that.." Soojung tensed up, is she going to flare up like last time? To her surprise, Hanbi smiled again and called her to enjoy her drink while waiting for her annoying brother.
*his sister is nice* Soojung thought as she tapped her finger on the teacup.


Soojung flicked L's forehead for the nth time. L groaned in annoyance and pushed her away.
" Ya! Do you know how to write properly?" Soojung had her arms akimbo as she glared at him.
"Speaking of writing properly, did you even learn your grammar properly?" L shot back at her coldly.
"Bwoh?"
"Look at this." He shoved the paper into her face. Soojung angrily took itfrom him and read.
-"Oppa! Marry to me?" The girl squealed at him-
Soojung's face started to turn red as she got an eraser to correct her error.
"I bet you missed so much lessons last year that you forget all your English." L mumbled.
Soojung reached out to flick L's forehead again when Hanbi's ear-piercing scream could be heard again.
" APPA IS BACK!" Hanbi was actually screaming excitedly.
Soojung ran out to greet Mr Kim while L lazily followed behind.
"Annyeong~" Mr Kim smiled warmly at Soojung. He looked kind and warm. Totally the opposite of L.
Soojung began to wonder why L was still thinking of dying when his family was so warm and kind.

Not until they sat down on the living room did Soojung realised what was wrong. They sat in total silence.
"Sorry for the dull furnishing, I am not able to come back often because of work so the house is leave to Hanbi. Haha, i think she does quite a bad job." Mr kim smiled apologetically at Soojung as Hanbi glared at her father. Soojung giggled at Mr Kim.
"Myungsoo-ah, how's school?" It seems like Mr Kim mustered up his courage before he finally spoke. L turned his head slowly towards his father and gave a slight nod. Mr Kim cleared his throat due to the awkwardness.
"Well, why don't you have dinner with us?" Mr Kim offered to Soojung.

The four of them sat in awkward silence. All of them were busy eating, with the occasional conversation between Mr Kim and Hanbi. Soojung realised that

L was awkward with his father. In fact, both the father and son were awkward with each other. *Hmm i should do something about this.* Soojung thought.


Immediately updated another chapter coz the previous one was bad>-<.. Okay i lost one subscirber coz of that .. mianhae
Smile:D


 

Geez just realised the previous poster(In chap 11) have the title inserted wrongly -.- aish stupid me i didnt realised it :< Omaigod so angry with myself okay next time b careful with that poster shop.