Trying to Help

L, the Cold Prince

For the rest of the lessons, Soojung and L sat in silence. Soojung glanced at him, with a concerned look instead of a frightened one. Soojung could not concentrate in class,she was tooo busy sneaking curious and worried glances at L. Soojung caught that look in his eyes. She remembered she saw a tinge of sadness in his eyes. But it disappeared quickly. His eyes returned back to its cold and normal self. However, L was biting his lips throughout the lessons. Was he scared, angry or sad? Soojung could not tell. In fact, no one can tell.

*Why? Why did he get angry all of a sudden?* Soojung could not get what happened an hour ago off her mind. She was curious. Very curious. She finally ruffled her hair in frustration and lay her head down on the table. *Why am I concern over this?*

 


It seemed like ages before the school bell finally rang. The students were dismissed and everyone dashed out of the class. The classroom was cleared in a few minutes.


“Jung-ah!Wake up!” Suzy tugged at Soojung’s sleeve. Soojung slowly raised her head up and rubbed her eyes.

“Aigoo1 Everyone left already and you’re still sleeping?” Suzy started to nag. But Soojung ignored her and scanned the classroom anxiously.

“Where is L?” She said as she panicked.

“L? Why?” Suzy shot her a quizzical look. Soojung ignored her once again and ran out of the classroom as quickly as her legs could carry her.

Soojung ran with all her might to the school entrance and she saw L’s retreating back as he trudged out of the school with his bag slung over his left shoulder.  

“Wait!” she said as she ran towards him. He abruptly halted.

“I’m-I’m sory for what happened just now. I didn’t mean to say it.” She said as she looked at him.

“Is there anything wrong?” Soojung asked as she walked closer to L.

L looked away and muttered, ”None of your business.”

”You can tell me, I’m your classmate and we should help each other out.”

L’s eyes widened a little at what she said. But he acted as if he did not hear a single thing and continued to walk away. Soojung  stomped her feet in frustration. “What is this? I was just trying to help!”


 

There was a reason why L did not throw Soojung into the pond. No, it was not because there was a teacher in the class. L would not even care about the presence of the teacher and could even beat the daylight out of anyone in front of any teachers. L stopped in his track and made sure that Soojung did not follow him. He then reached into his pocket and retrieved a card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: My dear classmate

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!:D

Let's go through all difficulties together as a class and don't forget me:),

although i am absent for almost all lessons,Teeheee....

From: Soo Jung<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m your classmate and we should help each other out.

This was the first time someone actually cared for him and also the first time someone gave him a Valentine’s card. He just could not bring himself to do something bad to that girl. He sighed and kept the card and dragged his feet to the nearest convenience store.


 

“This jerk! I was just trying to help! You idiot!” Soojung ranted to the pack of biscuits with a teddy bear face. Everyone in the convenience store looked at her like she was mad. She let out a huge sigh. She could not help that she was so nosey, she liked to poke her nose into other people’s matters since young.  She turned around, ready to leave the store when a familiar figure caught her eyes.

“Yo! Hi there!” She tapped his shoulder with a cheeky grin. L jumped at the sudden greeting, but turned back to opening the lid of the cup noodle.

“Yo! Friend, eating instant ramen? Urgh, obviously…Anyway, why aren’t you home yet?” Soojung tried to be friendly. L ignored her and filled his cup noodle with hot water.

“Eh.. don’t be like this! We still have the essay, when can I go your house to do it?” She said cheerfully as she put one arm around L’s shoulder. L widened his eyes in surprise and immediately moved away. He then continued to stir the noodles in the cup. Soojung pouted at his reaction. His expression never changes. It was all expressionless.

“Come on! Tell me your address! I’m gonna come to your house.” Soojung continued to annoy him as he ate his dinner. Soojung was getting all excited by herself as L acted like she did not exist.

Soojung kept following him even after they left the store.”You haven’t tell me your address ye-“

“Bye.” Soojung was cut off by L. Soojung stared at L’s back in silence. She frowned as she failed to get closer to him. Suddenly, Soojung’s eyes lit up and she crept towards the direction L went. “See if he can escape!*


Double update for today!:D gonna update the next chappie later. SO rush today >< hw havent do!!!